Anyone playing the Lilo & Stitch Token Game?

You can only trade extras. How did you get him? Do you remember?

Not only do I not have a clue, but I cannot even seem to get any more tokens from that site (always comes back saying I have already received a deposit). Sorry, but if I come across him again, I will snag him and trade and also post where he is. He must have been sort of out in the open because I did not dig too deep on the site until others posted where the tokens were.

Sorry to be so useless!!

Amy

gravymom- I accepted your offer. Thanks! :Pinkbounc Only 5 to go!

Thanks for accepting the offer J&D. Now for the really good news - don't ask me how, but I just found all of the Elvis tokens. I am still trying to figure out where I found Elvis on Stage for you guys. Wish me luck...

Amy

I'm up to 70 tokens now, plus 14 extras. I completed one whole zone! I still need that Elvis on Stage one for that zone. If he's out in the open I must be pretty stupid because I feel like I've been over every inch of that site!

As far as getting tokens, you can get auto-deposits every 8 hours when you login (3 tokens). Then you can get the ones from radiodisney, elvis.com, etc. every 24 hours by following the links to the site and clicking on the promo/ad (2 tokens for each of 4 sites). If it hasn't been 24 hours (actually seems more like 24 hours and 5 minutes or some strange number), you'll get that message about already receiving. I've had to wait a few minutes and try again a few times when it's been close to exactly 24 hours since I visited.

If you click on "Home" it will give you a list of what you got when, so you can check the times for clicking through again. Sorry if I'm being over obvious or anything....

I sent out a few offers again.

Eilonwy

Thanks. I guess that you cannot get duplicates of the Elvis tokens (that's what I was referring to). And I went back over the site looking for that one for you and could not find it (that site is all over the place and very easy to get lost in). I will try again later. Thanks

Amy

ps - what is your name on the game? I have sent so many offers I cannot keep track (sorry to be a dummy)

Nope, you can't get dups of the Elvis.com tokens, which would give you the error message. You can still get the daily visit ones, but they don't give out the "exclusive" ones. And, yes, I've gotten lost on that site many times.

I'm "suzska" everywhere but here. :)

I found Elvis on Stage ! (if anyone is still looking)

On the home page on the left hand side is a black column
Scroll down and click on Party like a Rock Star
Happy Hunting!

Oh Bless you Mstoad, Thanks so much:) 19 more to go :bounce: :bounce: What's your trader name so we all can trade with you.. Thanks again LOL Laurie

You are very welcome!
My trader name is mstoad2.

I just started this so I do not have a lot of extras but would appreciate any trades!:D

I just sent you 3 tokens as a thank-you gift.. welcome to the game :D :) Lol laurire

Thank you, thank you, thank youm mstoad2!!!! Now I can sleep at night since I have all 12 Elvis's!!! I sent you a token, too, as a thank you gift!

Welcome to the "group." I only need 12 more! :)

mstoad- Just for the tip I sent you the 14 that I had that you needed!

Only 3 more to go!
:Pinkbounc

J&D,

Thanks for the 2 tokens!!! I never seem to have any that you need, though. :(

I have 8 extras and need 8 more, so if all the offers I just made go through...I'll have them all!!! :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Eilonwy- You are welcome! I just learned about sending the gifts. I though you always had to make a trade.

I just sent out more gifts, so everyone check their offer inbox! :D
Ho Ho Ho! I feel like Santa! ;)

Thanks for the freebies J&D :) I sent out some freebie too,must be the christmas spirit:D,, some got more than others,, Thanks again,LOL laurie

Just got home from dragging the kids to see Santa (to go to the one we always go to is an ALL DAY AFFAIR). DS (3) fell in parking lot and has totally monkeyed up his front tooth ): But, I log in and Jlbi has give me three tokens. Thank you very much. That made my day. If I can help anyone out there, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Amy

Gravymom on DIS

Haygravymom on L&S game

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter