WOW all Great Reviews in Here!! TONS of pics Oct1-8!ALL FINSIHED!! 10/26 ENJOY!

Done already??????????? I want MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thankfully you will go again in May - can't wait!! :goodvibes

Thanks for the reviews! They are always so fun to read! Now let me catch up on your trip report!!

Great Reviews and pics! Tell me more about the Rosa Regale wine - I must try it! I can't wait to try the French Toast Loaf and a dole whip. You liked the plain dole whip better than the swirl? I was going to try the swirl since I'm not sure if I would like the whole thing pineapple. I look forward to your next reviews in May!

Great last updates. Chefs looks so good! I think your dessert was profiteroles...cream puffs but with ice cream for all intents and purposes. They are a pretty popular french dessert. I want to go there!!
We loved Earl of Sandwich too!

Done already??????????? I want MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thankfully you will go again in May - can't wait!! :goodvibes

Thanks for the reviews! They are always so fun to read! Now let me catch up on your trip report!!
Yeah I was determined to get it done! Yes thank God I'm going in May.

Great reviews and great pictures! :) THanks again for sharing.. :)

No problem!

Great Reviews and pics! Tell me more about the Rosa Regale wine - I must try it! I can't wait to try the French Toast Loaf and a dole whip. You liked the plain dole whip better than the swirl? I was going to try the swirl since I'm not sure if I would like the whole thing pineapple. I look forward to your next reviews in May!

It is a bubbly wine!!! SOO good and fruity!

The whole thing in Pineapple is good!

Great last updates. Chefs looks so good! I think your dessert was profiteroles...cream puffs but with ice cream for all intents and purposes. They are a pretty popular french dessert. I want to go there!!
We loved Earl of Sandwich too!

Yes Earl was great! Chefs was very good!

Thanks for taking the time to share your reviews with us!:goodvibes

No problem...I tried lol! My reviews are so lame because everything is soo good and that is all I say lol.

Lynn,

What I love about yoru reviews is you take the best pictures. You are also super fair which is really hard sometimes. So thank you!!! I just LOVE looking at the food. I do like to eat.

I think its so nice that you reply to every comment, thats very kind. You wedding pictures are beautiful by the way.

Oh do you have your plans for May yet? I know we will be there at the same time. I am struggling to pick out ADR's. Do you guys rent a car or use Disney transport to get to all those great places to eat? We use transport and it became a bit of a drag this year to get to places that were not at parks, so much so that we even cancelled our WCC ADR.

That dessert at Chefs de France is to die for! I've been craving it since last Dec. and can't wait to get it this year when I go! 31 days and counting!

Not lame at all, I thought they were excellent!

HAHA thank you!

Lynn,

What I love about yoru reviews is you take the best pictures. You are also super fair which is really hard sometimes. So thank you!!! I just LOVE looking at the food. I do like to eat.

I think its so nice that you reply to every comment, thats very kind. You wedding pictures are beautiful by the way.

Really?? Glad you like the pictures!!

Yeah I like to respond to everybody, it is rude to ignore people lol.

Thank you so much!:goodvibes

Oh do you have your plans for May yet? I know we will be there at the same time. I am struggling to pick out ADR's. Do you guys rent a car or use Disney transport to get to all those great places to eat? We use transport and it became a bit of a drag this year to get to places that were not at parks, so much so that we even cancelled our WCC ADR.

Yeah I still have a couple more restaurants to pick.

We do not rent a car. I'm pretty good at getting to the restaurants on time.

That stinks you had to cancel your ressie!!!

That dessert at Chefs de France is to die for! I've been craving it since last Dec. and can't wait to get it this year when I go! 31 days and counting!

Oooh lucky you!! Have a great trip!

Hi Lynn, I loved the rest of your reviews. Thanks so much for sharing them. I notice you have some signature rest. on your list for may. Are you doing deluxe dining? I can't wait for our Oct. trip to AKL, we are going concierge!

Hi Lynn, I loved the rest of your reviews. Thanks so much for sharing them. I notice you have some signature rest. on your list for may. Are you doing deluxe dining? I can't wait for our Oct. trip to AKL, we are going concierge!

No too much food for us on deluxe...I wish I could do it LOL!

I'm on a waitlist for concierge...praying we get it lol.

For a first time dining review, what an excellent job. Pictures were so clear and descriptions GREAT! Thank you for sharing. I could not help but notice, you guys have some of the best t-shirts I have ever seen! You make a great looking couple! Much happiness to you and thank you again. I will definitely look for future reviews from you!!!!!:flower3:

Glad you liked the Dole whips! :thumbsup2
And that Rosa Regale champagne at the Italian booth is so tasty! Too bad it was 8 dollars a glass :rotfl: I think it's cheaper to just buy the bottle

Loving your report!

Thanks for this thread, all the reviews, and pics. So, did you guys do anything else or just eat. LOL.

Thanks especially for the Chef Mickeys pics. We are going to do CM's for Breakfast for the 1st time on our next trip, the pics got us even more excited. So I take it you used the dining plan, was it just the normal dining plan? Did you feel it was worth it for just two?

Later. :banana:

Absolutely loved these reviews - is the chicken cordon bleu panini at AP new? I don't remember AP having anything that yummy-looking when we were there last.

So Tonga Toast was calling my name first thing in the morning:worship: We got there between 8 and 9. It wasn't that crowded. Our order was up right after we paid for it. I got Tonga Toast with a side of bacon for Tim and Tim just wanted some potato wedges.

DSC01621.jpg

YUMMY:worship: :worship:
DSC01622.jpg

Yeah I tore it up and forgot to take a picture of the inside...sorry :(

Tim helped a little but it was mainly me lol. The potatoes were really good too.

I'm confused.... You don't need a ressie for Kona Cafe?? Because of you.. I've been dreaming of trying the Tonga toast for a while lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter