WOW all Great Reviews in Here!! TONS of pics Oct1-8!ALL FINSIHED!! 10/26 ENJOY!

Lynn5700

<font color=darkorchid>WOO HOO I will be there<br>
Hello everyone.This is my first dining reveiw so I hope you all enjoy.

Places we ate.
Oct1- Cosmic Rays & Ohanas
Oct2- Captain Cooks & Kona Cafe
Oct3- Sunshine Seasons & Tutto Italia
Oct4- Starring Rolls & Sci Fi Dine in lunch & The Artist Palette
Oct5- Chef Mickeys brekfast & Pizza Planet
Oct6- Boma Breakfast Earl of Sandwich & Cosmic Rays
Oct7- Starring Rolls & Chefs De France
Oct8- Main St Bakery & Earl of Sandwich

I also have food&wine reveiws and pic and snacks. Finally try a Dole Whip!!!

pics coming soon! Uploading now :)

Wow you work fast, just got back and already starting, usually all I can think about when we get back is the laundry!!! Good for you, and hope you had a good trip.

Cosmic Rays is one of our favorite CS! I love the dipping cheese and I think the bes fries are here lol. OH BTW we were on the Dining Plan.

Well Tim got the Pulled Pork Sandwich with Eclipse chips and chocolate cake
DSC01514.jpg

Yeah Tim looks happy now about me taking food pics but you all just wait..he wanted to kill me by the end of the trip lol.

He loved it of course...finished the sandwich but not the chips and he just had a couple bites of the cake.

I had the 1/2 Chicken and BBQ Rib Combination served with Mashed Potatoes and green beans.
DSC01516.jpg

I love the potatoes here. So good. I never finish all the food so that is what I have Tim for. I got this so Tim could have the ribs. Oh and for dessert I got the carrot cake. Took a couple bites and brought the rest back to the room to snack on.

Well I have to get ready for work so up next is OHANAS!!!!

CONT.....

Looking forward to reviews and pics. Wondering if you had problems at CM with the construction. We are having b'fast there next month for the first time. Staying at Poly for 1st time so interested in your capt cook opinion.

Can't wait to hear about O'Hana's. We have a reservation here that we are thinking about cancelling. I like noodles but others are not so happy about that and that is a big part of the meal. I know we all would have preferred the potatoes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter