WOW all Great Reviews in Here!! TONS of pics Oct1-8!ALL FINSIHED!! 10/26 ENJOY!

I really enjoyed your report. You guys are a good-looking couple, I foresee redheaded children in your future! Excellent job on the photos, made me hungry!

Ohhh yum, I love anything made with potatoes!

We def wll get there early, I an just so excited, 59 days is going to be a long time since I am this excited :hyper:

DF actually bought dole whip mix for me from hawaii, we make it in our ice cream macker, its so easy, the tase is the same its just yellower at home

That is so cool you get to make them at home!!

Hey your trip will be here before you know it! I have 4 months.

I really enjoyed your report. You guys are a good-looking couple, I foresee redheaded children in your future! Excellent job on the photos, made me hungry!

Hi! Thank you very much. Yeah I see red heads too lol. Glad you liked the photos.

Hey Lynn!
I really enjoyed your dining review!! I was on the phone with my boyfriend late last night (around 2:30 am!!) and planned on going to sleep right after. didnt happen! lol! i found your trip report & dining review & was up until almost 4 am reading and looking through your amazing pictures! it was making me hungry!!

Hey Lynn!
I really enjoyed your dining review!! I was on the phone with my boyfriend late last night (around 2:30 am!!) and planned on going to sleep right after. didnt happen! lol! i found your trip report & dining review & was up until almost 4 am reading and looking through your amazing pictures! it was making me hungry!!

HAHA you sound like me. I'm always on the dis early in the AM LOL!

Glad you enjoyed the reviews! I will have more in May.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter