WOW all Great Reviews in Here!! TONS of pics Oct1-8!ALL FINSIHED!! 10/26 ENJOY!

We went to DHS in the morning early for rope drop. Rode TSM then got a FP and after that I was a little hungry so we decided to try starring rolls just for something little.
DSC01964-1.jpg

I just got a bagel and Tim got the cinnabon thingy. Both were good...Tim was getting annoyed at this point...he was like people know what a bagel looks like lol..yeah I know but still.

DSC01966-1.jpg

DSC01965-1.jpg

So we had a dinner scheduled for Sci fi but I switched to do a lunch instead..the place screams lunch more than dinner.
DSC01983-1.jpg

This was our first time dining here. I loved it as soon as we walked in...it was so neat.
DSC01984-1.jpg

DSC01985-1.jpg

The movies crack me up...I love the preview with the guy who gets bigger and turns into a giant...I love the part when he throws the needle through the Dr trying to help him. The graphics are soo funny. Tim and I were cracking up. we got to watch Tom and Jerry...I love that cartoon when I was little.

Ok so Tim got a strawberry milkshake for his drink..it was sooo good! I got the cherry coke. I never drink soda but I do at Disney and I had to get it because they put the cherry syrup in it. YUMMY!! Oh you can get vanilla coke too.

DSC01986-1.jpg

Tim wanted an appetizer so he tried the BLT soup. It is the strangest thing but sooo good!!! I loved it.
DSC01987-1.jpg

My entree was the burger...it was good and no I did not eat the whole thing..it was huge.
DSC01988-1.jpg

Tim got the ribs...he tore them up.
DSC01989-1.jpg

Our waiter was very good and service was quick...I do have to tell you all though that you will get cold in there lol so bring a jacket or something. I was frozen.

On with dessert! Tim got a hot fudge sundae...he said it was the best one he ever had lol. The fudge was really good...I told him we have to try Beaches and Cream...I think that will change his mind.
DSC01990-1.jpg

I got the chocolate cake( I don't see this on allears.net menu...) with warm peanut butter in the middle served with ice cream and bits of butterfinger... OMG SOOOOO GOOD!!!!! I can not even describe how good it was!! No I did not finish this either. This dessert is one of my favs!
DSC01991-1.jpg

I was very happy with Sci Fi!!! We really enjoyed it. So far we have eaten there and Brown Derby for sit down meals...In May we are going to try 50s prime time cafe!

We got back to the resort late so I wanted to try the Artist Pallete. It is so cute in there. The kids can draw and put them up on eisles in there. So cute.
DSC02011-1.jpg

Anyway I got the chicken alfredo..it was ok not the best, I should have asked for more sauce...I wish I would have gotten what Tim got...he got the Chicken Cordon blue, haha I can't spell, panini!!! SOOO GOOD!

DSC02013-1.jpg

DSC02012-1.jpg

UP NEXT...Chef Mickey's breakfast:woohoo: and Pizza Planet lol. We love Pizza Planet.

Great choice in switching from dinner to lunch. My mom and I always do lunch there. And we now sahre a burger because they are so huge. Our last waitress even asked the kitchen to cut it in half for us.

:)

This was our first time to Chef Mickeys...I originally had a dinner ressie but I changed to breakfast.
DSC02019.jpg

There was construction going on but it did not ruin our breakfast at all..I was blown away by the food I forgot there was construction going on. Really though you can't hear the noise when you are seated at your table.

I took pictures of the buffet for you guys....soooo much food!

DSC02025.jpg

DSC02023.jpg

DSC02026.jpg

DSC02028.jpg

DSC02029.jpg

DSC02030.jpg

DSC02031.jpg

DSC02032.jpg

DSC02033.jpg

DSC02034.jpg

YUMMY!!!!

Ok so I started with a bagel some watermelon and some peaches....the fruit was soo fresh!! Watermelon was very good and crispy! I love crispy watermelon..I don't like when it is soft and mushy. Oh and a piece of the breakfast pizza!!! OMG SOOOOO GOOD!!! That pizza was amazing lol. You have to try it.
DSC02022.jpg

Then I went and grabbed the goods!!! The potato casserole cheese thing was sooo good!!! Eggs were good...everything was good.
DSC02035.jpg

French toast was good!
DSC02036.jpg

Yeah Tim had like the same as me but he is not a breakfast fan...I pig out on breakfast food...I had 3 pieces of the breakfast pizza lol. Thank God I did not gain a pound from this trip..I actually lost a few..I guess from all the walking i do so that is why I eat what I want when I'm in Disney..well I can never finish what is on my plate too so NO I did not eat all of that food lol. More like sampled.

They had soo many desserts. Here was what I grabbed and sampled.
DSC02043.jpg

The chocolate pastry was good and the brownie and the Peach cobbler YUM.

Here are some of our pics with the gang! So cute!

Goofy came first!! He was so cute, I love the way he signed my book LOL. Yes I bring a signature book lol. I look like a dork in all the pics lol.
DSC02037.jpg

Then Mickey
DSC02042.jpg

DONALD...I think Donald is the cutest ever in his chef outfit!
DSC02047.jpg

DSC02045.jpg

Minnie and Pluto
DSC02053.jpg

DSC02049.jpg

I will so do Chef mickeys again!! It is fun, and the food is so good....you can't help but have fun there. The song is so cute and I love the dance they do lol. I can't wait to bring my kids there some day...have to have them first lol.

I want to eat here again in May and poor Tim will just eat fruit he said lol. Seriously everything was so fresh and they kept on bringing more fresh trays out.

Coming up Pizza Planet..nothing exciting lol.

Chef Mickey's breakfast is my all time fave.

Especially the hash brown. I can see that like me, you prepare yourself with a bowl of syrup lol Everything tastes better with syrup ;)

I just figured out that I can get Tonga Toasts at Captain Cook's and don't need to make a ressie at Kona! Woohoo! Just a short monorail ride away!

Did everyone go shopping or what?? All the threads I'm reading have been dead for at least 2 days hehehe..

Great food report! Thank you for all of the great photos and reviews. I particularly liked how you took photos of the outside of the restaurants - I'd really been wonder what EoS looked like. Also - the picks of CM's buffet were great, too.

Do you think Kona or Sci Fi would be good for little kids? The food looks fab at Kona and the set up at Sci Fi looks great, just wondering how fun they'd be for little girls.

Thanks again!

Oh my... i clicked and I shouldn't have. I am so hungry and on a diet... Not good. NOW I have to have to have to lose the weight so its okay if I gain it all back during the hm!!! lolol....

Thank you for this review. I am now making reservations for ohana for our one week as a married couple and surprise df wth the firework show on the beach. He will love it!

I am also thinking about that toast.... oh lord... bananas

OMG guys I'm so so so sorry that I have not responded back for a while! I just noticed more responses!!

For a first time dining review, what an excellent job. Pictures were so clear and descriptions GREAT! Thank you for sharing. I could not help but notice, you guys have some of the best t-shirts I have ever seen! You make a great looking couple! Much happiness to you and thank you again. I will definitely look for future reviews from you!!!!!:flower3:

Hey thank you so much! If your talking about the Disney shirts we got them in Disney.

Thank you very much and I will have more reviews this May!

Glad you liked the Dole whips! :thumbsup2
And that Rosa Regale champagne at the Italian booth is so tasty! Too bad it was 8 dollars a glass :rotfl: I think it's cheaper to just buy the bottle

Loving your report!

HAHA yeah Dole Whips are very good! Rosa Regale is the best!!! love it!

guess you'll just have to go back and do another TR with pix!!!!

We are going back in May so more reports!

Thanks for this thread, all the reviews, and pics. So, did you guys do anything else or just eat. LOL.

Thanks especially for the Chef Mickeys pics. We are going to do CM's for Breakfast for the 1st time on our next trip, the pics got us even more excited. So I take it you used the dining plan, was it just the normal dining plan? Did you feel it was worth it for just two?

Later. :banana:

HAHA we love eating the food in Disney! YEah we used the regular DP and it was great! Love it! We always get it.

You will love CM. Sooo yummy!

So great...I have to book Kona now!

Yeah Kona is sooo good!

Absolutely loved these reviews - is the chicken cordon bleu panini at AP new? I don't remember AP having anything that yummy-looking when we were there last.

IDK if it's new that was our first time there. It was good!

I'm confused.... You don't need a ressie for Kona Cafe?? Because of you.. I've been dreaming of trying the Tonga toast for a while lol

We had Tonga Toast at Captain Cooks! I would make a ressie at Kona but if you want a quick CS before going to the MK then just go to Captain Cooks.

Great choice in switching from dinner to lunch. My mom and I always do lunch there. And we now sahre a burger because they are so huge. Our last waitress even asked the kitchen to cut it in half for us.

:)

I know the burger was huge. I could not finish it lol.

Chef Mickey's breakfast is my all time fave.

Especially the hash brown. I can see that like me, you prepare yourself with a bowl of syrup lol Everything tastes better with syrup ;)

HAHA yeah..I'm a dipper so I dip my pancakes in the syrup.

Is the dessert you had in France called "profiteroles" ?

Yeah I think that was what it was called.

Great report Lynn! Your pictures are amazing

Thank you very much!

I just figured out that I can get Tonga Toasts at Captain Cook's and don't need to make a ressie at Kona! Woohoo! Just a short monorail ride away!

HAHA yeah you don't have to!

Did everyone go shopping or what?? All the threads I'm reading have been dead for at least 2 days hehehe..

LOL I feel so bad.. I just saw all the responses today.

Great food report! Thank you for all of the great photos and reviews. I particularly liked how you took photos of the outside of the restaurants - I'd really been wonder what EoS looked like. Also - the picks of CM's buffet were great, too.

Do you think Kona or Sci Fi would be good for little kids? The food looks fab at Kona and the set up at Sci Fi looks great, just wondering how fun they'd be for little girls.

Thanks again!

Glad you liked it!

Yeah I think the kids would love Sci fi! Kona is fine for kids as well. They have a really cool dessert for kids! The Kona Cone I think it's called.

Oh my... i clicked and I shouldn't have. I am so hungry and on a diet... Not good. NOW I have to have to have to lose the weight so its okay if I gain it all back during the hm!!! lolol....

Thank you for this review. I am now making reservations for ohana for our one week as a married couple and surprise df wth the firework show on the beach. He will love it!

I am also thinking about that toast.... oh lord... bananas

OOOH AWW I'm so glad you are going to book Ohanas and you guys will love Wishes on the Beach!!!!

I know what you mean... eat all you want though in DIsney..you are constantly walking around so you will lose all the weight anyway. I actually lose weight lol.

Hi Lynn! Just read your entire dining report in one sitting and absolutely loved it... perfect balance of chatting and pictures! All your food looks so delicious, it's making me so hungry! I agree that Earl of Sandwich is absolutely awesome, I had the one with the chicken and the spinach and it was the best sandwich I ever had. You and dh make such a cute couple and I can't wait to read the May report :goodvibes

Hi Lynn! Just read your entire dining report in one sitting and absolutely loved it... perfect balance of chatting and pictures! All your food looks so delicious, it's making me so hungry! I agree that Earl of Sandwich is absolutely awesome, I had the one with the chicken and the spinach and it was the best sandwich I ever had. You and dh make such a cute couple and I can't wait to read the May report :goodvibes

Hi! Thank you very much! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Wow, your reviews were awesome! And I looked at your wedding report, you looked so gorgeous!

Thank you very much to you too :)

I just finished reading your reviews and I really love it. Amazing pics you got. It looks you really had a great time. Looking forward for the next review. :)

Have a nice day everyone. :)

I just finished reading your reviews and I really love it. Amazing pics you got. It looks you really had a great time. Looking forward for the next review. :)

Have a nice day everyone. :)

wonderful pictures. Looks like you had a GREAT time!! :)

Thank you to both of you! I'm looking forward to the next review too, can't wait to eat Disney food again lol.

Your report just made me so hungry! I love disney food! You def should try thr dole whip float next time, it melts into the pineapple juice on a hot day and turns extra yummy somehow lol!

I was so excited to see that you ate at Ohana's, I am bringing DF there for our trip in March and we have been sying to see pics of the food (does that sound totally weird) and I am so excited to show your pics to him when I get home:)

Thanks for posting it, where are you eating in May?

Your report just made me so hungry! I love disney food! You def should try thr dole whip float next time, it melts into the pineapple juice on a hot day and turns extra yummy somehow lol!

I was so excited to see that you ate at Ohana's, I am bringing DF there for our trip in March and we have been sying to see pics of the food (does that sound totally weird) and I am so excited to show your pics to him when I get home:)

Thanks for posting it, where are you eating in May?

Ok I will try the dole whip float! OH MAN I can not wait to go.

I'm glad my pics will help!! Ohanas is soooo good!!!

This is our May ADRs so far.. I'm hoping and praying that they post the May hrs Feb 1st because I book my ADRS feb 3rd.

May 3- Ohanas is always a must, I book it like 2 hrs before wishes so we can watch it on the poly beach. It is a great way to start a Disney vacation :)
May 4- We want to try Prime Time cafe for dinner
May 5- Le cellier!
May 6- Jiko
May 7- Cali Grille for our anniversary dinner
May 8- Chef Mickey breakfast, Coral Reef
May 9- Yachtsman Steakhouse
May 10- Tutto Italia
May 11- Kona Cafe

For lunch we always go to Biergarten, we usually just walk up and can get in so I never make that an ADR, we will make it to Captain Cooks one morning for Tonga Toast YUM.

ohhh, 50's prime time is soooo good! The pot roast is amazing, actually I have never had a bad meal at 50's! You will love it! I am trying Le Celier in March and cant wait, I hope its as yummy as everyone says!

I booked Ohana at 7:15 (wishes is at 9 that night) so hopefully we will be able to watch it from the beach too, it looks so romantic :)

I went to WDW with my old college roomates and they took a series of pics of me waiting in line for dole floats at different times of the day (I look crazy b/c I got at least 4 that day). But it was soooo hot out when we went in July that I just wanted to cool off :lmao: !

ohhh, 50's prime time is soooo good! The pot roast is amazing, actually I have never had a bad meal at 50's! You will love it! I am trying Le Celier in March and cant wait, I hope its as yummy as everyone says!

I booked Ohana at 7:15 (wishes is at 9 that night) so hopefully we will be able to watch it from the beach too, it looks so romantic :)

I went to WDW with my old college roomates and they took a series of pics of me waiting in line for dole floats at different times of the day (I look crazy b/c I got at least 4 that day). But it was soooo hot out when we went in July that I just wanted to cool off :lmao: !

Good I'm glad you liked Prime Time. I'm going to get the Pot Roast. It looks so good!
Le cellier is one of my favs. Make sure you try the cream cheese mashed potatoes! YUM! My favorite.

Yeah you should be able to see the fireworks. Get to Ohana's early if you can cause sometimes you have to wait if it is really busy.

I could go for a dole whip right now!!! So good!

Lynn5700: Good I'm glad you liked Prime Time. I'm going to get the Pot Roast. It looks so good!
Le cellier is one of my favs. Make sure you try the cream cheese mashed potatoes! YUM! My favorite.

Yeah you should be able to see the fireworks. Get to Ohana's early if you can cause sometimes you have to wait if it is really busy.

I could go for a dole whip right now!!! So good!

Ohhh yum, I love anything made with potatoes!

We def wll get there early, I an just so excited, 59 days is going to be a long time since I am this excited :hyper:

DF actually bought dole whip mix for me from hawaii, we make it in our ice cream macker, its so easy, the tase is the same its just yellower at home

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter