WOW all Great Reviews in Here!! TONS of pics Oct1-8!ALL FINSIHED!! 10/26 ENJOY!

That chocolate cake from Sci-Fi looks great, but please tell me that hasn't replaced the chocolate tart that used to be on the menu?

I think I might cry if the chocolate tart is gone! It's my favourite dessert ever, and we made an ADR at Sci-Fi in January just so I can try it again!! :scared1:

Anyway, enjoying the reviews so far! Thank you! :thumbsup2

Hmm I don't know...I think that the dessert I got was on the bottom of the page...I don't remember seeing the chocolate tart but then again I could be wrong.

Oh my! Let's hope that chocolate cake is there in: 36 days, 15 hours,51 minutes and 19 seconds. :goodvibes

I hope so for you!

Great reviews! I will be in the world in 32 days and can't wait....We will be eating at O'hana's for the first time and after reading your reviews and looking at your pictures, my mouth is watering. Thanks for sharing!

I just found your dining report...love it!!
I have not tried Tutto Italia yet, but plan to on one of my trips next year.
I love sea bass, it's my favorite fish.

Hey Lynn...I love your pictures too. I was wondering how the pork sandwich at Cosmic Rays looked. (I hate fatty BBQ) It doesn't look too bad. I'm considering Sunshine Seasons this time too. I'm trying to find a picture of the salmon from there. We've never eaten at SS but that menu seems to be the best bet in all of Epcot. I'm taking my parents in December...their first time on the dining plan so I want them to be impressed so they go back in August. Great Reviews, Great Pictures too!

Great Dining report, I love all your pictures

Thank you!!

I just found this! I love dining reviews!! YUM! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Welcome on board!

I just found your dining report...love it!!
I have not tried Tutto Italia yet, but plan to on one of my trips next year.
I love sea bass, it's my favorite fish.

Oh well then you have to try it!!!!! It really is very good!

Yumm just got caught up. Your pictures are great, now I'm hungry...lol

HAHA I know...don't you hate that!

Hey Lynn...I love your pictures too. I was wondering how the pork sandwich at Cosmic Rays looked. (I hate fatty BBQ) It doesn't look too bad. I'm considering Sunshine Seasons this time too. I'm trying to find a picture of the salmon from there. We've never eaten at SS but that menu seems to be the best bet in all of Epcot. I'm taking my parents in December...their first time on the dining plan so I want them to be impressed so they go back in August. Great Reviews, Great Pictures too!

I just asked Tim he said there were no pieces of fat....I have never had the salmon at SS...Sunshine Seasons really is a nice counter service.

Amazing photos! Looking forward to the rest!

Thank you!! Chef Mickeys coming up!

Mmmm your chocolate cake looks SOOO GOOD!!!! :) Wow peanut butter in the middle?! Nice!!!!!!!! Can't wait for more pics!

This was our first time to Chef Mickeys...I originally had a dinner ressie but I changed to breakfast.
DSC02019.jpg

There was construction going on but it did not ruin our breakfast at all..I was blown away by the food I forgot there was construction going on. Really though you can't hear the noise when you are seated at your table.

I took pictures of the buffet for you guys....soooo much food!

DSC02025.jpg

DSC02023.jpg

DSC02026.jpg

DSC02028.jpg

DSC02029.jpg

DSC02030.jpg

DSC02031.jpg

DSC02032.jpg

DSC02033.jpg

DSC02034.jpg

YUMMY!!!!

Ok so I started with a bagel some watermelon and some peaches....the fruit was soo fresh!! Watermelon was very good and crispy! I love crispy watermelon..I don't like when it is soft and mushy. Oh and a piece of the breakfast pizza!!! OMG SOOOOO GOOD!!! That pizza was amazing lol. You have to try it.
DSC02022.jpg

Then I went and grabbed the goods!!! The potato casserole cheese thing was sooo good!!! Eggs were good...everything was good.
DSC02035.jpg

French toast was good!
DSC02036.jpg

Yeah Tim had like the same as me but he is not a breakfast fan...I pig out on breakfast food...I had 3 pieces of the breakfast pizza lol. Thank God I did not gain a pound from this trip..I actually lost a few..I guess from all the walking i do so that is why I eat what I want when I'm in Disney..well I can never finish what is on my plate too so NO I did not eat all of that food lol. More like sampled.

They had soo many desserts. Here was what I grabbed and sampled.
DSC02043.jpg

The chocolate pastry was good and the brownie and the Peach cobbler YUM.

Here are some of our pics with the gang! So cute!

Goofy came first!! He was so cute, I love the way he signed my book LOL. Yes I bring a signature book lol. I look like a dork in all the pics lol.
DSC02037.jpg

Then Mickey
DSC02042.jpg

DONALD...I think Donald is the cutest ever in his chef outfit!
DSC02047.jpg

DSC02045.jpg

Minnie and Pluto
DSC02053.jpg

DSC02049.jpg

I will so do Chef mickeys again!! It is fun, and the food is so good....you can't help but have fun there. The song is so cute and I love the dance they do lol. I can't wait to bring my kids there some day...have to have them first lol.

I want to eat here again in May and poor Tim will just eat fruit he said lol. Seriously everything was so fresh and they kept on bringing more fresh trays out.

Coming up Pizza Planet..nothing exciting lol.

I had an ADR for breakfast but we didn't make it. It was at 7:45...the night after the halloween party. (We got in a 1 something....) Sorry I missed it now. I'll make it up in August. ;) All of your pictures are so good...what kind of camera are you using? I think it's great that you carry a book and love the characters...I love 'em too! Me and my hubby would do the character meals & pics even if we didn't have kids. :goodvibes

Mmmm your chocolate cake looks SOOO GOOD!!!! :) Wow peanut butter in the middle?! Nice!!!!!!!! Can't wait for more pics!

Girl it was soooo good!!!!!!!!!

I had an ADR for breakfast but we didn't make it. It was at 7:45...the night after the halloween party. (We got in a 1 something....) Sorry I missed it now. I'll make it up in August. ;) All of your pictures are so good...what kind of camera are you using? I think it's great that you carry a book and love the characters...I love 'em too! Me and my hubby would do the character meals & pics even if we didn't have kids. :goodvibes

Aww man...you have to do it next time!!!!

I have a Sony PINK:lovestruc Cybershot. I used to have a cannon but lost it in the Twilight Zone on our first day in May lol. My dad saved the day and bought me the Cybershot in the Virgin store in DTD.

For Christmas I want to but a camera that takes better pics..not a pro but close to it. One that will take beautiful firework pictures. Maybe I can get lucky and get one on sale on Black friday lol.

ok so now thanks to your awesome yummy pictures, Chef Mickeys is TOTALLY on for my trip in a few weeks!!!! :)
LOVE the characters toooo! You are sooo not a dork!!!! you look sooo pretty! I see you cut some length off your hair.. am I right??? I notice everyone's hair... part of bein a hair stylist ;) your hubby makes me laugh with Donald lol :rotfl: lol I sample all the food too... it looks like you're eating a lot (I'm always like "ommmmg!" when i bring my plate back!) but I know you probably didn't eat any of that HAHA! I would have eaten it all! I oink out at Disney ... why not!!!

Wow .. Chef Mickey's looks awesome. The scramble eggs selection alone is drawing my in. The others I'm going with aren't big breakfast eaters so I would never be able to talk them into this as it wouldn't be worth the money (not on a plan) but I can drool.

Loving your report!!!!!:goodvibes

Right now its breakfasttime and I am VERY hungry looking at all that food, wow yummmy!

Right now its breakfasttime and I am VERY hungry looking at all that food, wow yummmy!

This happens to me too! I look at these reviews and I'm already hungry and then I want to book ADR's for everything because I'm hungry NOW! :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter