Worst Room View Pics Thread

I swear we had the one bedroom right next to that, and to make things worse
Reedy Creek Was doing construction on that street (also a bridge is there) that
began at Midnight mind you...we quickly switched rooms after the first night, we couldnt sleep due to the construction

Don't ever get the odd number studio at Beach Club Villas! Worst view we ever had! Room 459 overlooking Epcot (noisy) Blvd.

DisneyMay2009152.jpg

This thread is really cool.....but its gonna give me nightmares. We have a pool view booked for AKL next month.

Any bad view at a Disney Resort is better than the view from my office.

I cannot argue with you on that one :thumbsup2 But I should point out that my office does not charge me extra for my lack of view from my desk ;)

we stayed at akl jambo house and out our window right below us was a big fenced in area like a pen. we asked a CM if there was like an animal show or something and she just said: no thats where all the people evacuate to if there is a fire. LOL!!! we did see some animals though....lol:rotfl2::rotfl::lmao:

We stayed at the Beach Club for 2 days last week before switching to the BC Villas.

It was a last minute change and they accomodated us with a garden view.
Problem was, they are doing some stripping and painting on that side of the resort. The sound of workers stripping paint @ 9:00am with powertools pretty much made sure everybody was up early. :)

This was our view...

109.jpg

I swear we had the one bedroom right next to that, and to make things worse
Reedy Creek Was doing construction on that street (also a bridge is there) that
began at Midnight mind you...we quickly switched rooms after the first night, we couldnt sleep due to the construction

I have a picture just like that, car and all. I think we stayed 1 or 2 floors under that room.

We were travelling with my sister, and I specifically told DVC (member Services) that we needed to be as close together as possible and since we were members, and they were our guest...that if there was a difference in views...to give them the better view. Well...we got the road view...and they got the best view in all of BCV. They had a room in the bend of the resort with a huge porch that overlooked the quiet pool. I was happy I got exactly what I wanted to the extreme!

Afterwards, I told Sis that they had a great view while our view wasn't great...and they told us...oh we never went out there. We're just not into the view. They spent a lot of time in SAB, while we spent more time in the afternoons resting in the room. Well...who knew? I still felt good about being nice to Sis and her family. I really got a kick out of my 12 year old nephew going onto our balcony and saying...Wow! That does suck!

I don't have the picture (I'll see if DH has it) but at Wilderness Lodge one time, our view overlooked the concrete part that contained the trash bins. And you guessed it, EARLY every morning, the big loud trash trucks came to empty the trash bins.

OMG! We had the same view a WL! Super early each morning trucks would pull in to the loading dock with their back-up beepers! Horrible. I would have moved, but as luck had it we could see MK foreworks from our window while our very young kids slept. That made up for it a bit. I'll look for a picture!

Beacuse we got married at Disney, we got one free room night at any resort of our choice....we chose the WL. I'm glad I didn't have to pay for this view!

Looking straight ahead, you see the Contemporary and a peek of the castle (which was cool)......
IMG_1189.jpg

But, below are the generators and service entrance (not to mention the Disney employees smoking on their break....what a way to kill the magic!)...
PICT0007.jpg

IMG_1204.jpg

That's it! We had that horrible view too.

I have a picture just like that, car and all. I think we stayed 1 or 2 floors under that room.

We were travelling with my sister, and I specifically told DVC (member Services) that we needed to be as close together as possible and since we were members, and they were our guest...that if there was a difference in views...to give them the better view. Well...we got the road view...and they got the best view in all of BCV. They had a room in the bend of the resort with a huge porch that overlooked the quiet pool. I was happy I got exactly what I wanted to the extreme!

Afterwards, I told Sis that they had a great view while our view wasn't great...and they told us...oh we never went out there. We're just not into the view. They spent a lot of time in SAB, while we spent more time in the afternoons resting in the room. Well...who knew? I still felt good about being nice to Sis and her family. I really got a kick out of my 12 year old nephew going onto our balcony and saying...Wow! That does suck!

I just love the irony of this!! You gave me a good laugh today and made the memory of that awful room just a wee bit better.

[QUOTE="Cinder" Ella's Mom;42275463]OMG! We had the same view a WL! Super early each morning trucks would pull in to the loading dock with their back-up beepers! Horrible. I would have moved, but as luck had it we could see MK foreworks from our window while our very young kids slept. That made up for it a bit. I'll look for a picture![/QUOTE]

:lmao: DD and her family had that same room in Sept. 2009! :lmao: They DID love laying in bed watching the fireworks though! She has the exact same pictures as those posted! :tink:

This thread is both hilarious & terrifying. :rotfl:

Wish we had taken a pic of the view from our room at the Poly in March. We were staying CL and received a pool-view room. Our view was of the quiet pool...which was under renovation. So we got to watch & listen to workmen jack-hammering away all day. Sooooo relaxing. :sad2:

We're booked for a standard-view CL room at the YC in November, and, after seeing some of the YC & BC views posted here, I'm slightly panicked about it.

We recently stayed at WL with a standard view. Was upgraded to a courtyard view. Here it is!

IMG_0030 by dsnylvr63, on Flickr[/IMG]

We got that room two years ago!! I had *paid* for a courtyard view. What's more, since I had a 3 and 4 year old, I knew I'd need a balcony where they could see through the railings (rather than climb on a chair to look over, thus scaring Mommy to death). So I had specifically requested a see-through-able bannister!

The wall surrounding the balcony on those rooms is chest-high on me -- and I'm 5'9"

Needless to say, we did an immediate turn-around and went back to the front desk, much to my DH's annoyance.

i like 2 c pretty things like a pool or magic kingdom like i did @ grand floridian in may 2002

OK I still think I win. The first picture is looking straight out at where the pool should be and the second picture shows what you saw if you stood right at the window and looked up.
Welcome to Florida, those Banana spiders are everywhere during the summer especially in the woods.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter