Where to eat at Universal Orlando including menus...UPDATED REGULARLY

Sounds awesome! We are going early Feb so I snagged a reservation for lunch @ 1:00p!

:thumbsup2 That's what we are doing in a few weeks. We've also had "dinner" around 4 pm. We've all enjoyed it. The price is not much higher than the CS and the food and setting is a lot better.

:thumbsup2 That's what we are doing in a few weeks. We've also had "dinner" around 4 pm. We've all enjoyed it. The price is not much higher than the CS and the food and setting is a lot better.

Oh really? I was expecting it to be a bit more expensive! Sounds great! We have an Ohana res at 8:30p that night so we've got plenty of time in between!

So has anyone seen menus for the Taco truck and Lard Lad Donut shops that are now open outside of restaurant row in Simpson area?

Ate at the comic strip cafe last week, had the fish n chicken combo and the fish was awful. But ate at the fantastic 4 cafe a fee days later and the pizza was really good.

Ok guys would anyone happen to know if the menu ad prices posted on the first page is up to date? Also do Mythos require reservations or can I play it by ear once I get there ? I'll be there Nov. 3rd and 4th

Ok guys would anyone happen to know if the menu ad prices posted on the first page is up to date? Also do Mythos require reservations or can I play it by ear once I get there ? I'll be there Nov. 3rd and 4th

It depends which restaurant you are looking at. Many of the links are direct links to the restaurants, the photo ones are a year and a half old, so will be a bit less than they are now.

You'll probably be fine to just wing it for Mythos for your dates but you can make reservations.

What time do you plan to eat at Mythos and how many in your party?

As we entered Citywalk this past Wednesday, we stopped at the Dining Reservation booth and made a Mythos reservation for 11:45. We arrived in The Lost Continent area at 11:00 and checked if it was ok to be seated at that time instead of waiting until our 11:45 reservation time and they said sure. We were seated immediately, and the restaurant was pretty empty at that time. There were open tables when we left an hour later, and nobody waiting to be seated in the waiting area.

So I doubt that you will need a reservation and should be able to wing it. Although if you feel more comfortable making a reservation, making it at the Dining Reservation booth in the morning at the Citywalk entrance works great.

Anyone know how strict they are about reservation times?

We have a reservation (for 2) at Finnegan's for 4:15pm (latest I could get). We're doing the Unmasking the Horror Tour at 2:00pm which will finish no later than 4:30pm (but could be earlier). So we might be 15-20 minutes late, but I hate to out and out cancel since it's also possible we'll be done with the tour by 4:00pm.

Anyone know how strict they are about reservation times?

We have a reservation (for 2) at Finnegan's for 4:15pm (latest I could get). We're doing the Unmasking the Horror Tour at 2:00pm which will finish no later than 4:30pm (but could be earlier). So we might be 15-20 minutes late, but I hate to out and out cancel since it's also possible we'll be done with the tour by 4:00pm.

Only advice I have is to inform Finnegan's before the tour and verify that it won't be a problem with them. Maybe obtain their phone number so that you can call when the tour is completed.

We would like to bring some sandwiches with us for lunch and then purchase a meal later in the day. Would this be ok if we use one of the lockers outside the park entrance to store our food until lunch?

at places like Mythos, Three Broomsticks, etc.?? I'm spoiled by Disney's reservation system. lol

ETA: We're going December 6-13th, will walk ups be a possibility? Or advance resrevations are needed?

at places like Mythos, Three Broomsticks, etc.?? I'm spoiled by Disney's reservation system. lol

ETA: We're going December 6-13th, will walk ups be a possibility? Or advance resrevations are needed?
You won't need reservations on those dates but...you can use www.opentable.com to make them. You can only make ressies at sit down restaurants (Three Broomsticks is counter service so no reservations taken).

I'm also going to move this to the food sticky.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter