Where to eat at Universal Orlando including menus...UPDATED REGULARLY

We have eaten there once. We were staying offsite and just walked up. I had the pancake breakfast and loved it. But I'm a picky eater and like simple foods. I would not eat the rest of the options. But I'm looking forward to getting the pancake breakfast next month!

We have eaten there once. We were staying offsite and just walked up. I had the pancake breakfast and loved it. But I'm a picky eater and like simple foods. I would not eat the rest of the options. But I'm looking forward to getting the pancake breakfast next month!
Nothing wrong with pancakes...love em! :teeth:

I read about the button we can get from guest services and that is great. It will add to her special day. I was wondering if there are any restaurants that will make a fuss for a birthday girl. Either lunch or dinner. I wouldn't mind paying extra for a cake but just don't know which places do that kind of thing in the two parks. Anyone know where is the best place to celebrate sweet sixteen.

I'm going to merge this into the food sticky. You will probably get more suggestions.

I'm curious about Churrascaria now that it has had time to settle in. It certainly looks appealing but I see some negative reviews from earlier in the year. 'Ohana seems to have some of the same issues.

If these are out, can anyone recommend a good restaurant of this type in the area?

Anybody have any good suggestions for a reasonable breakfast at Universal?

We will be staying at Royal Pacific.

We have reservations at Three Broomsticks one morning but need ideas for rest of the time we are there. I don't want to spend an arm and a leg on breakfast.

Hi everyone.

I'm new to the DisBoards so sorry if this is already a thread somewhere.

I'm going to Disney and Universal at the end of January 2014 and we already have a few ideas of where to eat in Disney, but not in Universal Studios.

I can't seem to find many places there. Anybody have any suggestions? :)

Our favorites ::Mythos at Islands of Adventure
Confiscos grille at Islands of Adventure
Mama Dellas at Portofino Bay resort

Not in the studios but bubba gumps and margaritaville in city walk are my go to places

I'm not a seafood lover so might have to give the Bubba Gumps a miss but the Margaritaville sounds amazing. Just had a quick look at the menu and looks very nice. Are the prices reasonable? :)

We've not been Ina few years, but we always try to make a stop at Hard Rock. Their Mac and cheese is excellent, service is good, prices aren't any higher than anywhere else. We also like Bubba Gumps and Margaritaville.

I'm curious about Churrascaria now that it has had time to settle in. It certainly looks appealing but I see some negative reviews from earlier in the year. 'Ohana seems to have some of the same issues.

If these are out, can anyone recommend a good restaurant of this type in the area?
There's a Churrascaria place on South Kirkman Road...I drive past it every day going to work. I can't remember the name of it and I've never been there but it's there. It's just past the intersection of Kirkman and I Drive on the right past the Mobil station. I think it's a new place.

Anybody have any good suggestions for a reasonable breakfast at Universal?

We will be staying at Royal Pacific.

We have reservations at Three Broomsticks one morning but need ideas for rest of the time we are there. I don't want to spend an arm and a leg on breakfast.

Royal Pacific has a continental Breakfast at Orchids, as I recall it is a juic a pastry/danish and a juice . Also Pastamore Market in City Walk has breakfast.

Hi everyone.

I'm going to Disney and Universal at the end of January 2014 and we already have a few ideas of where to eat in Disney, but not in Universal Studios.

As other have mentioned, Citywalk has some good dinner options. I prefer Margaritaville for the atmosphere and drinks. Food is reasonably price too. Two other choices are Hard Rock Cafe (but haven't eaten there on the past couple of trips) and Nascar Cafe (ate there on the last trip and enjoyed it).

https://www.universalorlando.com/Restaurants/CityWalk-Restaurants.aspx

I've seen some people mention Mythos at IOA, and I really like Mythos too, but I expect that Mythos will be closing early (4pm possibly) in the second half of January. So Mythos might be a better lunch option when visiting IOA instead of dinner.

Hi everyone.

Hi Sarah

Hard rock cafe was one of the best places me and rick had dinner while we were there. the staff are amazing and loved the fact that we had no money left after the meal to give an actual tip worth there service so we gave them a pack of chewits :) so we should defo eat there again.:)

Hi Sarah

Hard rock cafe was one of the best places me and rick had dinner while we were there. the staff are amazing and loved the fact that we had no money left after the meal to give an actual tip worth there service so we gave them a pack of chewits :) so we should defo eat there again.:)

Yes definitely sounds great :)

Hi Sarah

I need to post two more messages so that I can PM that person about the reservation!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter