What's On Your Mind? Animaniacs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, when I'm a teacher most of my answers are gonna be B.
And on the permit test at the DMV, there's only a A, B, and C- no D. So B was the answer for most of the questions.

And I the SAT isn't always the same, I think they have it so that all the answers are leveled out. When I took the practice version most answers were A and I got a good score.

Yeah, but the whole "When I doubt C thing" was for some of the original SATs I'm surprised I never learned about that when I took them two years ago (yeah I'm totally smart)

IT'S BECAUSE I'M A FREAKIN' MYSTICAL BEAST.

lol jk she double posted and one was last post.

I was wondering that as well. First, I thought it was a glitch on my computer but somehow my magical computer powers to be able to see into the future allowed me to reply to her post before she posted it.

o_O o_O
I wish I had magical computer powerss

IT'S BECAUSE I'M A FREAKIN' MYSTICAL BEAST.

lol jk she double posted and one was last post.

Ohhh lol

that's happened twice now!!!

Creepy

lovehim.jpg

I honestly love him.
[read bottom to top]

Don't you hate when you forget what you were going to say? Because that just happened to me... Ugh. My brain is broken. Which means it's officially summer! Booyah...

Unpopular opinion of the day: I pretty much hated Fantasia. It's just not Disneyish enough. At least now I can say I've seen the sorceror's apprentice, but still............. OH and I liked the Greek gods part and the hippos. They were awesome. Other than that, I kind of couldn't wait for it to be over.

I made Mickey waffles for breakfast this morning :) :banana:

Oh! Whose got the next WOYM? And can someone please post the list of whose doing them? Please and thanks.

# nevrletyougo liked this
# allfornumberfour liked this
# destroyedbymadness liked this
# elsloving posted this

wow people liked a personal post
WOOOoooOOOooooOOOOoooOOOooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter