What's On Your Mind? Animaniacs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Timmy!

_________

I wish it were 4:30 already!!
I really wanna go to Bath&Body Works.

yes! my dad said we can go business class on the train to/from seattle. because we're flying economy and it's only an extra $54 for all 3 of us, plus you get free wifi, free dining and a plug so you can charge your phone/laptop so i can talk to y'all on the train. :') but the train we're getting to seattle is at like 6 50am. so.

I've decided that on my blog I'm not going to reblog anymore pictures of Justin with Selena in them. It doesn't matter how adorable he looks, I will refuse to. I feel that way it will help me be way less jealous and it will help me not be bi-polar about them. Plus, I'm kind of honestly sick of seeing her face whenever I see Justins. She's been by his side ever since he got off his tour and I don't get why people in relationships need to be together ALL the time. Like, I'm just like "stay away from me today because I'm spending my day on the internet. or with friends" or something.

*jealous* But I can't wait to read your TR!!!!! :-)

:goodvibes

yes! my dad said we can go business class on the train to/from seattle. because we're flying economy and it's only an extra $54 for all 3 of us, plus you get free wifi, free dining and a plug so you can charge your phone/laptop so i can talk to y'all on the train. :') but the train we're getting to seattle is at like 6 50am. so.

(':

HEY THIS MEANS THAT I'LL BE AHEAD OF YOU IN TIME NOW!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. I'll be 3 hours ahead of you :p TABLES ARE TURNED. Dannnng, you are gonna be SO off, you're gonna be like 8 hours behind that's crazy!

"When in doubt choose C [on tests]"
I USED to do that... but now I pick B.
Because B stands for Bieber in my mind.
That's just shows how bad my obsession has gotten.

Because I rarely talk about this, I want to see who can guess who my current favorite singer is and who my favorite band is. I'll give you one song for each. Here they are:

Singer--

Set Fire to The Rain

Band--

Run, Don't Walk

"When in doubt choose C [on tests]"
I USED to do that... but now I pick B.
Because B stands for Bieber in my mind.
That's just shows how bad my obsession has gotten.

LOLZ You do know the whole "When in doubt choose C" thing really only works well on the SATs. That's where it came about... JS

(':

HEY THIS MEANS THAT I'LL BE AHEAD OF YOU IN TIME NOW!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. I'll be 3 hours ahead of you :p TABLES ARE TURNED. Dannnng, you are gonna be SO off, you're gonna be like 8 hours behind that's crazy!
shuddup (;
SHUT. UP. bahaha. I KNOW LOOOOL i'm like yeah. i'll go to america. BUT EST IS TOO MAINSTREAM. I'M GOING PST. yeah man.
Because I rarely talk about this, I want to see who can guess who my current favorite singer is and who my favorite band is. I'll give you one song for each. Here they are:

Singer--

Set Fire to The Rain

Band--

Run, Don't Walk

singer - adele

LOLZ You do know the whole "When in doubt choose C" thing really only works well on the SATs. That's where it came about... JS

Well, when I'm a teacher most of my answers are gonna be B.
And on the permit test at the DMV, there's only a A, B, and C- no D. So B was the answer for most of the questions.

And I the SAT isn't always the same, I think they have it so that all the answers are leveled out. When I took the practice version most answers were A and I got a good score.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter