What's On Your Mind? Animaniacs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This kid likes my friend and she doesn't like him and she's told him that- I'VE even told him that she doesn't like him. But for some dumb reason she agreed to go meet him by the flag pole after school because he wanted a hug. So she asked me if I'd come with her. I was like "Ugh.. no. I don't like that kid. Just don't go, it'll make it very clear you don't like him." So she didn't go and we both just walked to the bus. But our other friend, who heard our conversation, is a car rider and the car rider line is right next to the flag pole. So she saw the kid waiting for my friend and texted me and my friend and my friend was like "Tell him I went on the bus." so she did and the kid, I guess, was kinda mad? I don't know. But I was just like "At least now he knows you don't like him, he'll stop texting you." GUESS WHO TEXTED HER THREE SECONDS LATER? The kid seriously needs to stop. He's annoying me now.

but yeah
i might get jacoby's autograph
i might like, die if that happened. srsly.
if he smiled at me
oh gosh
his smile
IT KILLS MEEEEEEEEEEE
it's gr8

but yeah
i might get jacoby's autograph
i might like, die if that happened. srsly.
if he smiled at me
oh gosh
his smile
IT KILLS MEEEEEEEEEEE
it's gr8

Wouldn't count on it. The adults at baseball games are TERRIBLE and RUDE.
They push kids away so they can get their own autographs.

daniel bard and josh beckett too.

my list of people to get autographs from:
-jacoby ellsbury
-dustin pedroia
-jed lowrie
-jarrod saltalamacchia
-daniel bard
-josh beckett

Morning y'all. :-)

My band banquet is tonight. Hooray.

Hi Val! :-)

Don't you hate when you forget what you were going to say? Because that just happened to me... Ugh. My brain is broken. Which means it's officially summer! Booyah...

Unpopular opinion of the day: I pretty much hated Fantasia. It's just not Disneyish enough. At least now I can say I've seen the sorceror's apprentice, but still............. OH and I liked the Greek gods part and the hippos. They were awesome. Other than that, I kind of couldn't wait for it to be over.

Fantasia is just very different. Sorcerer's Apprentice is pretty much the reason why people like that movie, because it is just a great section. The Greek gods part I like as well :-)

22 for me (;

hehehe.

Oh my word *facepalm*

I wish I had magical computer powerss

LOL

Hi Timmy, Lizzy, Eimear, George, Allie, and Sara... :)

Hi Mandy!

I made Mickey waffles for breakfast this morning :) :banana:

Oh! Whose got the next WOYM? And can someone please post the list of whose doing them? Please and thanks.

Love Mickey Waffles! With the strawberries, yes?

And I have the next WOYM :-)

It would be but we probably will! I've seen some DISers before in Disney but I never said anything to them, bahaha

You guys should try to plan to meet up. Date, Time and Place, all there is to it. :-)

You reblogged summerbeachbug: article on a website :
summerbeachbug:

j-drew:

” Justin Bieber is reportedly going to ask Selena Gomez to marry him on her 19th birthday next month. The source that is close to Justin revealed: ‘He has started thinking seriously about his future. He’s not in any rush to head down the aisle,

But after such a fantastic time in Maui together it’s really cemented how he feels about Selena and is hoping she will.. say yes. It’s her 19th birthday in July, and he’s planning to propose to her at a birthday party he’s organizing for her. ‘”

wat?

didn’t selena just say something about how she doesn’t want to get married or anything anytime soon.. or something like that.

What a lie.
But if it was true.
And he did ask her to marry him.
And she did say yes.
I'd pretty much die.
Actually, I probably would die.
I'd probably think Justin was an idiot too.
I'd most likely lose a lot of respect for him.
I'd still like his music and think he's insanely attractive
But... eh.

Wouldn't count on it. The adults at baseball games are TERRIBLE and RUDE.
They push kids away so they can get their own autographs.

that's what my dad said :') so i was like 'oh trust me you don't know what i would go through to get that autograph.' and he was like 'so will they' and i was like fhdjfndushfdnc i will happily elbow some grown men in their manly parts to get jacoby's autograph

Love Mickey Waffles! With the strawberries, yes?

No strawberries. They were mostly for my brother anyway and He HATES strawberries. He would have flipped... But I love strawberries...

¡WDW!girlrox(:;41356700 said:
You should send me some. (;

I should! And everyone going to Disney should send me some of their pixie dust... I am so jealous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter