What's On Your Mind? Animaniacs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww it's Jeremy's birthday today! It was just Jazzy's birthday like early this week :-) So many birthdays. Pattie and Kenny's birthdays weren't too long ago, and before that it was Justin's birthday. IT SEEMS LIKE THERE'S ALWAYS A BIRTHDAY TO BE CELEBRATING IN THIS CREW.

Whoa, today's my parent's anniversery [17 years.] and it's Jeremy's birthday [37] THAT'S SO COOL.

I'm going to get married on March 1st.

My thread! It's dying! Don't die just yet! WHY?!?

I thought up a good title for a WOYM thread. I probably won't use it, so I'll say it.

What's On Your Mind? Uhm...

4555759533_5eaf3d5814.jpg

I'm craving a Pop Century waffle...

I never knew there was a way for them to not be good. I love the ones at All Star Music, DELICIOUSNESS!!!

Never stayed there so I wouldn't know.
The only resort we stay at is Caribbean Beach like 7 out of 10 times we've gone we stayed there.

Really? I don't think I'll be going to Caribbean Beach because I want to eat good Mickey Waffles. :-)

I think it was probably just the one I got.

I want to try the ty-dye cheesecake at POP Century. It looks so... Psychedelic.

well, today is the big party day.
i hope nobody comes in my room.
they don't need to know about my 'Belieber Craze'
Plus I don't feel like cleaning my room.
But I'm just gonna go..
Take a shower and get ready and what not.
Maybe help my mom out cooking.
And some other stuff. Yeah. Well, I'll see y'all later.

MAYBE MY DAD WILL TAKE MY DRIVING TODAY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter