What's On Your Mind? Animaniacs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
IT'S ALL JUST SO TRUUUUUEE!! bahaha. I have to show this to norma. we were discussing our baseball sexual frustrations like 2 days ago HAHHAHA. and I need to show Sarah.

i love watching Jacoby Ellsbury steal bases. it’s so hot the way he runs oh my god.

my favourite (;

i love the one about catchers thighs. l o l

We look like Bieber, Bieber, Bieber.
Oddly like Bieber, Bieber, Bieber.
Unsettling Bieber, Bieber, Bieber.
Schoolgirls hit on us all the time, time.

OMG. I'M GOING TO VANCOUVER AND SEATTLE THIS SUMMER AND SEEING THE RED SOX VS THE MARINERS AT SAFECO FIELD BEHIND HOME PLATE! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! OMG SO HAPPY SO EXCITED OMG SO EXCITED I GET TO SEE ALL MY BOYS PLAY AGAIN AND FISDHNFKDHKIFAKNFSD VANCOUVER AND TRAINS AND SEATTLE AND I CAN'T I JUST jfdisoifboyuydfihhshusreifjdk

Why did I never watch this show before? The episode list makes it sounds really awesome! I don't actually remember it ever being on TV here... Maybe it wasn't on for a long time or something, although I do remember the main character, Bonkers...

Bye Sara!

Oh my gosh! Didn't I just go over this? When I say "For lack of a better word", I can't think of another word at the moment. I didn't mean fat in the sense you thought. Is Dylan Sprouse fat? No, not at all. Did I just say he was fat? Yes, I did but not in the sense you thought I was. And yeah, maybe not saying it would've been a better route, still I said it and that's the problem at hand. I don't call a person fat. It is rude. In the sense I said earlier was to point out something where maybe a whole long paragraph like this would've worked, but I was too quick. And you went off. Now, I'm trying to put it to rest, so end of story right there.

PHEW! Good to get that out of my system. *breathes (somewhat)*

you still called him fat, whether you meant it that way or not :p

my dad said that the visiting team normally signs autographs 45 minutes before/after games and you can go down into the visitors bullpen and they might sign some autographs, so we've officially made it our mission to tackle jacoby

There's a show over here called Fat Families. It's about families who are all obese, and need to lose weight. There was an episode where the dad was all "call me anything, but I don't like being called fat", and the presenter was all "you're fat. You know you're fat. Get over yourself. Lose weight, then you won't be fat" and so on. So yeah...

How did this... how did... this go before my message... ohmygosh... xD

ANYWAYS. bahahahahahhaha whata great blog.

yaaay
NOOO, well yes, I saw you were going somewhere but it was all CAPS and it hurt my head to read it so I didn't xD

it's gr8 ;)

i'm going to vancouver for 2 weeks and during those two weeks we're getting the train down to seattle and staying there for 2 days and seeing the red sox vs mariners behind home plate! yeah babbyyyyy

I can't believe I'm talking to a horn... And I can't believe I understand what it's saying...

vancouver... as in canada? I WANNA GO TO CANADA OHMIGOD.
Oh wow, Van. is like on the west coast, lol I've been to Toronto and saw the Blue Jays and Yankees and that was awesome. Man, I could tell you that while you're in Canada to go to Stratford- where Justin Bieber is from, but Stratford is by the Great Lakes, I COULD'VE WENT THERE WHEN I WENT TO CANADA.

Oh well, just another reason to go to Canada again one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter