What is your favorite Disney souvenir past/present?

hardrock01

Mouseketeer
Mine is my mouse ears from when I was 8and that was a while back.presently these vinylmation guys my now 8 year old son. Likes. To collect!

When I was MUCH younger I got this gravestone about 8 inches tall, from outside the haunted mansion and had my name engraved on it. I loved tha thing.

My favorite is the glass figurine we got at the Mexico pavilion on our honeymoon. It's a tiny Minnie and Mickey framed by a big heart. It's supposed to be a cake topper, but it's a decoration in our house.

My second favorite is the glass cat we got from Mexico on this trip. I just love those glass figurines.

I still have my Davy Crockett pop-gun purchased in Frontierland in 1976!

Currently, I really like the lighted dioramas they sell at the Art of Disney.

My set of four plastic 22oz Mickey Mouse root beer float mugs. With a bunch of Mickey's sitting around with thought bubbles saying "There is so much to do here!"

Drinking out of one right now.

1971 trip - still have the slides you had to purchase at the shop on Main Street.

2011 - my rolling duffle bag with Disney World 1971 - 2011. Wish I had bought more than one.....

Mickey drinking glasses and satsuma perfume from the shop at the Grand Floridian. My favorite smell in Disney.

Definitely the autograph books filled with signatures and photos.I always get the official autograph/photo album combo.

I wish I still had my mouse ears from when I was a kid!

I was given a pair of "Year of a Million Dreams" Ears in 2008 by a CM as I was coming off Spaceship Earth. I think that's my favorite souvenir. Of all the things I bought, my favorite is a coffee mug that has the characters riding on carousel horses that I got for my Mom one year (she collected Carousel horses). After she passed away, I got it back and now it sits proudly with my other WDW souvenirs.

The WDW charms on my childhood charm bracelet from the 70's.

My Animal Kingdom three dimensional wall plaque from when they first opened.

My Animal Kingdom 15th anniversary pins that I got last month.

My Crystal Mickey leaning against an Eiffel Tower that I got at Disneyland Paris.

My Club 33 ears.

The scrapbook I did of my 2009 vacation to WDW with my best friend and her husband (their first visit)-it's my favorite scrapbook for some reason.

Our gnome Mickey & Minnie. They're for the garden but we're Scandinavian heritage and keep them on the parlor mantel.
:Pinkbounc:

My favorite is the glass figurine we got at the Mexico pavilion on our honeymoon. It's a tiny Minnie and Mickey framed by a big heart. It's supposed to be a cake topper, but it's a decoration in our house.

My second favorite is the glass cat we got from Mexico on this trip. I just love those glass figurines.

I have one of Mickey proposing to Minnie I got from the same place when we got engaged. That's my fav.

Second is my tinker bell lenox collection.

I still love my die cast metal models of attraction rides with the characters in them.

Also love my watch I bought at EPCOT in 1989 with my then fiance and now my wife of 23 years. It was the trip that really started our love for WDW!!!

I will always love my little plush Figment I got during our first trip where we stayed on Disney property back in '91. I have since given it to my now 8-year-old brother who takes good care of it because he knows what'd happen if it ever got hurt.

:figment:

I still love my die cast metal models of attraction rides with the characters in them.

Also love my watch I bought at EPCOT in 1989 with my then fiance and now my wife of 23 years. It was the trip that really started our love for WDW!!!

Those sound too cool! The models, how big. Are they?

Each one was around 5" long and a couple inches tall. They had them all Test Track, Dumbo, PP Flight, Space Mountain, Big Thunder, Splash, and many many more. They are very cool!!!

My favorite was my goofy hat I got when I was a kid! We were just there in April and we got our girls the same Goofy hat! They looked so cute!

My current favorite is one that my hubby surprised my girls with! While we were at Epcot my husband purchase 2 glass juice cups from one of the open air shops in Germany. He got a glass with their favorite princess on it and had their names etched into the glass! They are beautiful! My girls love drinking out of their special Disney princess glasses everyday!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter