What is your favorite Disney souvenir past/present?

I absolutely love my frosted Minnie Mouse glass w my name etched on the back! i think thats my fave souvenir... I also love my autograph book. I e been using it since I was a little kid so I have all kinds of sigs in it. I got my kids one of their own on their first trip. They are looking forward to adding more sigs next trip... :)

The caricatures we had made of our boys one rainy night on our first stay at WL 10 yrs ago. They are 22 and 16 now and they still hang in the hall outside their rooms.

I absolutely love my frosted Minnie Mouse glass w my name etched on the back! i think thats my fave souvenir... I also love my autograph book. I e been using it since I was a little kid so I have all kinds of sigs in it. I got my kids one of their own on their first trip. They are looking forward to adding more sigs next trip... :)

i remember the glass shop under Cinderellas castle and getting dad an engraved ashtray with Mickey in it! wow what a mixed message that would be today in the politically correct world!! btw Dad soon there after quit smoking Thank God!

1971 trip - still have the slides you had to purchase at the shop on Main Street.

2011 - my rolling duffle bag with Disney World 1971 - 2011. Wish I had bought more than one.....

Was this one of the special buys when you spent so much? I think I have one that is brand new…and I would gladly share!

I have a metal keychain with Mickey and my name on it that was from my first trip as a child in the early 80’s. It hangs in my craft room so I always see it!

My 45 records of "It's a small world" and "the mainstreet electrical parade" from my 1982 family trip which are now framed and hanging in my rec room. :)

As silly as this might sound, but my Dad bought me a tiara from Arribas Brothers at Downtown Disney on my birthday last year. That was a really special mini trip so it's just one of those things I cherish.

I have some of the toy model attractions of where I worked & I love my Swarvoski Mickey earrings. I actually wore them to work today :)

We have a Crystal Castle that was used as a cake topper when we got married at Disney....

I have a watch my wife bought me for the wedding...

My celtic Mickey necklace (from England in Epcot) and my Skagen Mickey watch- both are subtle enough that I can wear them to work every day and have Disney close to me without anyone else knowing! ;)

As silly as this might sound, but my Dad bought me a tiara from Arribas Brothers at Downtown Disney on my birthday last year. That was a really special mini trip so it's just one of those things I cherish.

There's nothing geeky at all about this! :princess:

I have a mug that I got in Animal Kingdom over 10 years ago that I still use every morning. I regularly joke about the 20 so odd mugs that we have and dont use since I use the same one everyday. It's just the right size and so pretty. It's the tree of life surrounded by animals.

I also love my photopass souvenirs - we usually go at Christmas and get an ornament of our daughter with Santa for the tree.

This year I also got myself a charm of Cinderella's stagecoach for my pandora bracelet. I love it - mainly because I never buy myself anything.

From the past... a porcelain figurine of Tinkerbell.
my newest is the collectors Epcot anniversary edition trading pin

There's nothing geeky at all about this! :princess:

I have a mug that I got in Animal Kingdom over 10 years ago that I still use every morning. I regularly joke about the 20 so odd mugs that we have and dont use since I use the same one everyday. It's just the right size and so pretty. It's the tree of life surrounded by animals.

I also love my photopass souvenirs - we usually go at Christmas and get an ornament of our daughter with Santa for the tree.

This year I also got myself a charm of Cinderella's stagecoach for my pandora bracelet. I love it - mainly because I never buy myself anything.

the photopass souvenirs ae my wife's favorites as well. we geta million plus photos each trip, to the point my son and i always say " please no more pictures we just want to ride some rides!!!":lmao:

I remember I got this Chip doll during my first trip in 1990. I got so scared on Snow White's Adventure and Haunted Mansion I squeezed his arm so hard that all the stuffing went into his body so he had this dead empty arm.

34fi9tx.jpg

I got this EPCOT cup in 1999 or so maybe? Though it was pretty unique. I really love EPCOT.

fbi5ci.jpg

I don't own these anymore. But I remember them the most out of all the souvenirs I've bought over the years. But when I go back in October I'm excited to see what they offer. I'd like a t-shirt, a keychain, and a little "space" Mickey plush if they have one. I'm really into space. We'll see.

I remember I got this Chip doll during my first trip in 1990. I got so scared on Snow White's Adventure and Haunted Mansion I squeezed his arm so hard that all the stuffing went into his body so he had this dead empty arm.

34fi9tx.jpg

Oh man, Rescue Ranger Chip! I've found myself extremely nostalgic for Disney Afternoon characters lately.

I had (operative word here) a green ceramic coffee mug with Tigger (in relief) on it in various stages of action. I probably had that thing for 15 years or more. Originally, I bought it for my husband, but commandeered it back! (I just LOVE Tigger!) Well, the inevitable day came when it slipped from my had onto a ceramic tile floor. Needless to say, the floor won. Not Humpty Dumpty, but all the pixie dust in the Magic Kingdom wasn't going to put THAT thing back together again. I spend the next several months looking for a replacement. I never found the same mug anywhere, so on a trip to WDW in January 2012, I caved and bought another Tigger mug. Nice, but not my FAVORITE!

Deb

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter