What is your favorite Disney souvenir past/present?

My celtic Mickey necklace (from England in Epcot) and my Skagen Mickey watch- both are subtle enough that I can wear them to work every day and have Disney close to me without anyone else knowing! ;)

I'd love to see photos of these!

Barbara

My favorites are only "sort of" souvenirs - DH bought them there but they were Christmas presents ultimately - Pearl Earrings and a necklace that are "not-so-hidden" Mickeys!

True Souvenirs - the kid's silhouettes (hoping to do that every year), photos, Christmas ornaments....always on the lookout for something special!

Barbara

Dated Christmas ornaments from every trip make me smile as we remember the trip every time we decorate the tree. We have a blow mold type Snow White bank from my daughter's first trip when she was 3 that she still has on a shelf in her room (She is 24 now) and both kids still have their autograph books.

My oh my, those were wonderful days.

Dated Christmas ornaments from every trip make me smile as we remember the trip every time we decorate the tree. We have a blow mold type Snow White bank from my daughter's first trip when she was 3 that she still has on a shelf in her room (She is 24 now) and both kids still have their autograph books.

My oh my, those were wonderful days.

yes we too get a dated ornament and photo frame each visit!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter