What is your favorite Disney souvenir past/present?

I only buy things that will get some use when we get home. Beach towels of all silly things have been very useful and I love them. We also have a ton of Disney Christmas decorations that I adore.:)

I still have a "Baby" Mickey Mouse that has pajamas on with the bottom flap that opens...:rotfl2:
I got it on a trip when I was 7 and still love that thing.

Now, my favorite souvenirs are the Photobooks that I make after every trip.

Oh, I love my Disney Dooney and iPhone case too....oh, and.....:rotfl:

Mine is a white terry cloth Mickey head bathrobe from Disneyland. It is so old that it is in tatters. They don't make them anymore and I love it to pieces!

Fun to read!! My favorite is probably the dumbest of all. It is a mickey coffee scoop. So every night when I get my coffee ready for morning, I get a little smile on my face :) I also have a castle coffee mug that I use every day at work. Just a couple of small things but definitely my favorites!

This is awesome reading this!

I still have my Captain EO commemorative t-shirt from the opening weekend in September 1986 at Disneyland (okay, not WDW, but I was 7 and didn't have a choice!) I still love that shirt!

Other than that, I usually get a magnet, coffee cup, something useful so I don't clutter up my house. I do pin trading though... my favorite pin that I will never trade is "Alice's Cat Grooming Service" and it has a giant Cheshire Cat on it (it's super cute!)- most of mine are Cheshire Cat related :ccat:

What a fun topic!!

I love all of my Mouse ear headbands. I got a bunch of cool ones at Halloween last year, but my favs are the pink sparkly Mickey heads on springs :thumbsup2

Last trip I got a pack of the reusable glass Mickey straws. I think those are my favourite souvenir item!

What a fun topic!!

I love all of my Mouse ear headbands. I got a bunch of cool ones at Halloween last year, but my favs are the pink sparkly Mickey heads on springs :thumbsup2

Last trip I got a pack of the reusable glass Mickey straws. I think those are my favourite souvenir item!

Your talking about straws is reminding me that I would love to find a Disney themed straw holder.....I keep looking, but nothing...:sad2:

When I was about 8, I was the only one out of three kids to have souvenir money left over and it was our last night at MK. I loved Pluto (still do!) and picked out a stuffed Pluto dog and spent the rest of my money on it.

Today, almost 30 years later, that Pluto has been to several countries and all over the USA. He sits on my bed still to this day!

I usually get a keychain (which almost always breaks within a year) and a mug.

I have a Disney charm bracelet that everyone picks a new charm for every time we go to WDW.

The handful of sand from Typhoon Lagoon that came home with me from my first trip 15 years ago. I put it in a clear plastic Christmas tree ball. It leaks. I lose a little bit of sand from it every year. But, seeing it every December brings back so many memories of that first trip.

The Viking helmets I got in Norway at EP. I wear them for special MN Vikings games. Even a playoff game at a palapa beach bar in Belize where we made the front page of the paper.

every time i go to disney, I like getting a disney mug, they are cute:goodvibes

I also love my disney jewlery i buy from there

I still have my autograph book from when I was younger. I'm 24 now, so I'd say it's about 18 years old haha. I still keep in prominently displayed in my room. : )

We went for DD's 10th birthday and bought her a Disney Birthday Cake hat. The candles light up when you press a button. We still have it 8 years later and plan to bring it for youngest DS to wear at the park for pictures - he turns 2 the day after we get home from the trip, but we're celebrating his birthday while we are there!

2nd favorite souvenir is a ring I bought in Epcot (Morocco). Me and both of my daughters still wear this ring on a regular basis. Best 8 bucks I've spent at WDW!

my son loves his autograph book too!, we will use it as blackmail when he is 20 something and show his girlfriends that Snow White was his first true love!!:rolleyes1

my son loves his autograph book too!, we will use it as blackmail when he is 20 something and show his girlfriends that Snow White was his first true love!!:rolleyes1

to add to this book, he also got PRINCESS NOT TO BE NAMED" FROM ARABIA NIGHTS STORY!" to leave a curse word in it, she tried to put a" he will" in a statement about her tiger and instead in came out-- HE double hockey sticks!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter