What is gas now where you live?

I saw one gas station yesterday for $3.79, not sure if that is higher or lower than other stations in my area. I live in Odessa, Texas, which is oil country.

We were at $3.99 but most stations are back at $3.91. Which is still way too high. I live on the East cost. 5 Minutes out of Philly and NJ.

I travelled to Keene, NH yesterday and saw $3.89 as the lowest price. It was $3.85 here but at an unattended small gas station. (Pumps and car reader, not much else.)

NHWX

$5.44 up here a gallon after converting. $1.41 a liter. Ouch. Alot less camping this year I tell ya. Alot less driving too. I will just sit in my back yard having a campfire and swim in my pool. I will keep my cash to myself and not spend it on anything but gas lol Oh and beer.

You Americans moan about the price of petrol.Today on BBC.CO.UK (worth reading in the news section feature)we see that the price you pay is half what we pay here in the U.K So spare a thought for we Scots at over $8 per gallon.

Ian

Yes I agree Ian but you have been paying high costs for a long time. Last year our fuel was half what it is today for no reason other than gas companies gouging. The speculators are also creating panic when there shouldnt be any.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter