What is gas now where you live?

I paid $4.25 a gallon today here in Metro Detroit. I don't think it's ever cost me $57 to fill up my Honda before.

$3.61 in Northern Arizona. They raised it four cents for Easter and haven't dropped it back down to $3.57. :(

I just paid $3.93 to fill up today, north of Boston, MA. I saw it at other gas stations for $3.98!
These prices are crazy! :scared1:

The cheapest I can find it is for $4.15 (regular unleaded), and that's in Roseville, CA.

Here in rural Alberta Canada I am paying 1.25/litre and just about had a heart attack that it cost me $105 to fill up, back to fueling up when its just over half full!!!! Thankfully i dont have to commute far for work..........

gas just went up this afternoon, here in NE alabama, to $3.81. i managed to find an exxon station that was still at $3.69, so that's where i filled up.

$4.09 Green Bay, WI

DH found it for $3.99 last night (at our usual gas station) before it went up. The line was wrapped around the place.

Today was the day I had to head back towards the tri-city area for my doctor's appt., but I wasn't quite sure I had enough gas in my tank to make it all the way down there and back.. (I take the "back way" - no gas stations at all until I get past my DD's house..)

The second I stepped out the door here it started raining - and the last thing I wanted to do was stand out in the rain pumping gas.. Headed over to the closest town (where they still pump gas) and paid $4.03 per gallon for regular.. Wasn't sure I would see anything cheaper on my route to the doctors, so I got $25 worth (brought me up to 3/4's of a tank).. Appears I made the right choice - didn't pass a single gas station in the more populated areas that was cheaper (several were actually a few cents higher)..

I think the $4 mark is here to stay for awhile..

I filled up today...$3.29/gal for E85. Had I bought regular unleaded, it would have been $4.29/gal:scared1:. It still hurts to pay $90 to fill my tank, but the $115 it would have cost without the E-85 would have been really hard to stomach.

$4.19 Columbus Ohio. Filled the car and gas cans for the mower=$96.00. Now I cant afford to drive it anywhere. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter