What is gas now where you live?

Liberty Belle

<font color=green>I was going to reply, but I see
It's $3.29 here, but I don't know if that is "good" or "bad" (comparatively).

Forgot to say: I'm in central (Lexington) Kentucky.

Northern, VA (a bit out of the city)---$3.01 at Safeway. At least a dime or two higher at other gas stations. I still have some 10 cent off per gallon credits on my shopper card, so I have gotten the same gas for $2.89 and then $2.91 per gallon on my last 2 fill ups.

Gas was $3.07 tuesday afternoon, and up to $3.10 by wednesday morning. At the station across the interstate from DH's workplace, it went up overnight (tuesday-wednesday) from $3.05 to $3.15. we're in NE alabama, so cost-of-living is fairly low-prices like this are a real hardship on a lot of people, including us. i dread seeing the prices at the grocery store tomorrow.

Belle - we're neighbors! I went to college in Lex and live about 20 minutes away.

Started at $3.09, went to $3.15 and now $3.19. I'm about 30 minutes west of Milwaukee, WI. In this area, most stations are the same price.

Gas price is going up everywhere.

The shortfall in oil production in Libya means the world market is enduring its biggest oil crisis since hurricane Katrina in 2005 knocked out most US oil production in Gulf of Mexico.

The Saudi Arabian move to increase production to make up for the Libyan decline comes as oil prices reached levels that many economists believe will dramatically slow the global economy and potentially trigger a double-dip recession. Oil prices hit an all-time high of nearly $150 a barrel in mid-2008.

I have you beat … $3.59 for reg in San Diego. :headache:

And now I'm the winner (if you can call it that!). Gas costs $3.63 at my corner Shell station. California, and especially the San Francisco Bay Area, usually gets the unwanted distriction of having the highest gas prices in the country.

We're at $3.29 right now in NE Ohio

Paid $2.99 last week to fill up, and 2 days later saw that it had jumped overnight to $3.24.. and slowly rising.

Got just under 1/2 a tank left to go, and hoping it'll go back down before I have to fill up.

And now I'm the winner (if you can call it that!). Gas costs $3.63 at my corner Shell station. California, and especially the San Francisco Bay Area, usually gets the unwanted distriction of having the highest gas prices in the country.

Ya, I actually think we are the "LOSERS" … :sad1: It is bad in all of California right now. :headache:

3.25 in SE MN

My dd is driving from rapid city sd here next wednesday. Almost 600 miles. $$$$ to fill up her Suv.

Here in Colorado Springs it is around $3.10.

I live about 30 minutes west of the Springs and I just got gas for $2.89!! :thumbsup2

I also have some discounts through Safeway and Loaf n Jug for when our gas goes up!

was 3.05 at a cheap satation in Northern NJ yesterday but they were changing to 3.09 as I was there :thumbsup2
I did however get some free with the new .89 Burrito at taco bell on the way home

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter