What food is on everyone's top 10 list that you just hate?

The jalapeño pretzel. I was so stoked to try one, and so, so disappointed. DH saw the look of disgust on my face and thought I was just being a good snob. Then he tasted it and agreed it was cheese whiz with jalapeños in a cardboard pretzel.

Ooh also the Lefse at Kringla...tasted like rolled up wet cardboard.

Isn't that what lefse is supposed to taste like? :duck:

Dole whip - had it once and that was enough

Turkey legs - have never tried it, have never been tempted to try it, and don't like watching others eat it; and how is it a "snack" at over 1,000 calories?

Last edited:
Caramel corn from Germany, stale, sticky and incredibly gross.

Cinnamon rolls from main St. Bakery, so dry and stale, hardly any flavor.

People rave and rave about those so I was sure to try. Total disappointment.

I don't really have any "hates" but I avoid snacks at WDW. Maybe I'm eating too many TS meals, but the only time I'm hungry at WDW is breakfast/lunch/dinner, and usually breakfast and/or lunch isn't a big elaborate thing. Those novelty items like pretzels just seem like they're an expensive way to ruin my appetite for real food. I'll admit I think the grapefruit cake at HBD is pretty tasty, and I don't even care for grapefruit.

As for 'Ohana, I think it's a place everyone wants to love for the theme and atmosphere, the food just doesn't live up to expectations. It's a shame because it used to be pretty good.:earsboy:

Love this thread.
Anything at Boma, at least at the adult tables.
Tie dye cheesecake

Zebra domes. I don't like coffee at all and I don't like alcohol tasting desserts. I thought it would just be chocolate and wonderful, and it was just meh

I agree with Pete that somehow the dessert party desserts go through a flavor vacuum. As do all the rice crispy treats. I like rice crispy treats in general, but even my kids (who love sugar) couldn't get through one of those packaged decorated ones. (We do like the Goofy ones)

I should also had the crab legs at Cape May. They were so much dang work. I mean they weren't disgusting, but I had to shell for my DS and me, and got like two bites of (okay) meat.

Turkey legs. They are too salty and tasted more like ham to me. I love turkey but not those turkey legs.

Well, hate is a strong word but there are several popular ones I really don't like. One sad disappointment was the butterfinger cupcake at Starring Rolls. I had such high hopes when I found out it was vanilla frosting under that chocolate top but the frosting was tasteless and there was so much filling and topping (wouldn't have minded if the frosting was good) there was almost no cake at all.

The dole whip also does nothing for me. Don't hate it, but won't likely ever order it again.

Anything with cinnamon, which seems to be a large amount of items in the US, unfortunately for me

I already mentioned the digusting breakfast hash at Tusker House, but I also remembered the runny scrambled eggs at Akershus. Disgusting....

12045531_903943079640789_8628539355517176789_o.jpg
Nothing nastier than runny eggs!!

It used to be pretty good. Every time we've gone over the last two years, it's been crap. Dry meat, super dry chicken, and overcooked shrimp. It's really only worth it for the wings, noodles, and bread pudding.
You can get the bread pudding at the Tambu lounge in the afternoon/evenings. Delicious and cheap at $7 from the bar.

I took a Disney Cruise several years back and raved to everyone at home about the "peach soup" that was served one night. It was a couple years before I occurred to me that the "peach soup" was just a smoothie in a bowl!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter