What food is on everyone's top 10 list that you just hate?

I've never done it at WDW (I assume it'd just be typical popcorn?), but it's a sensation at Tokyo Disneyland/Disneysea. If you ever go there, they have so many flavors and people line up for it... you'll have to try it there if you go! Maybe there you won't be one and done?

Omg yes. At WDW I've never understood the hype over the popcorn. Tastes like regular ol' popcorn to me, but if you really like popcorn I can totally understand it being part of the experience. But when the husband and I get around to visiting Disneysea and Tokyo Disneyland, that's a different story!!! The popcorn flavors there blow my mind! Can't wait to try those.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who isn't a fan of the Dole Whip! Although after reading this thread, I may give Citrus Swirl a chance.

I'm also not a fan of the Mickey waffles. I had them at the CBR food court and at Ohana, and they seemed bland to me. Also I really just prefer my waffles to have lots of tiny squares to hold butter & syrup, lol.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who isn't a fan of the Dole Whip! Although after reading this thread, I may give Citrus Swirl a chance. .
Oh the citrus swirl...its soooooo much better than the standard dole whip in my opinion. So good! :goodvibes im not a fan of the dole whip either. I mean dont get me wrong, its decent. but its way overhyped and i never find myself craving it. So i usually pass.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who isn't a fan of the Dole Whip! Although after reading this thread, I may give Citrus Swirl a chance.

I'm also not a fan of the Mickey waffles. I had them at the CBR food court and at Ohana, and they seemed bland to me. Also I really just prefer my waffles to have lots of tiny squares to hold butter & syrup, lol.

Definitely try the Citrus swirl!

By the way... has anyone ever wondered just how large the rest of the turkey must be if the legs are THAT big? :P

By the way... has anyone ever wondered just how large the rest of the turkey must be if the legs are THAT big? :P

Not genetically enhanced at all.....

And come on, where else do you think they are getting all the turkey meat for all the turkey products in the buffets and sandwiches and stuff. Rest of that bird is being adequately used I'm sure.

BOG breakfast was so gross. Served cold and taste wasn't there.

School bread looked great but smelled and tasted like perfume to me. Disgusting. I also couldn't stand the LeFous brew or cinamon roll at gastons tavern. Too much sweeettttt

that's a restaurant and not a specific food, i know....so i'll also say the cream cheese pretzel. i got this once and was SO EXCITED because i love cream cheese AND pretzels and then i bit in and.....the cream cheese was sweetened and disgusting. nobody mentioned that it was meant to be a SWEET snack!! this would be so so so good with regular cream cheese as a savory treat, imo.

Same here! We were at MVMCP and all I wanted was a little carb splurge... first bite, I was disgusted! UGH! So sweet! It actually made me pout because this was our first park night of our trip, and I was sooo looking forward to eating something I don't normally get to enjoy... and I threw it away. I ended up getting a cup of green beans with a topping of mushrooms from Cosmic Rays. What a let down, and on our PARTY NIGHT!!!

zebra domes - just don't like them, can't decide why, but really wanted to like them

school bread - dry like card board

carrot cookie - sweet icing more than the cream cheese I expected

The apples covered with a thick layer of chocolate, sugar, ears, etc.. I like me some candy/caramel apple but these are a bit much.

I "WANT" to like Cannoli but every time I have tried it I can't see what the fuss is about :-)

I'd be afraid. If it didn't come from a true Italian bakery!

My husband loves them so I've had a bite of his a couple different times and they've always been like that. I guess it's cause Dole Whips have no dairy in them? They just never taste creamy to me. Adding the vanilla soft serve changes everything though!

Only I believe the pineapple is dairy free. It's been a few years but my son is dairy allergic and the CM/chef at the Poly let him have a sample..her sample was the siz

Gourmet Cheese selection at CRT. Love cheese plates, but a little too stinky of a selection. Especially before meeting the Princesses.

Well, that certainly brings up one that's not even Disney specific, but applies since they're in the parks, too. Starbuck's coffee for me. It tastes like they burn the beans when they roast them.
I don't drink coffee but those who do have said that the blonde roasts don't taste burnt. I stick to chai lattes. :)

Any of their light roasts will do, but their Blonde Roast is great! Preferences, Dark roasts taste like the Pot was left on the burner too long.

Croissant donuts I thought were pretty gross. Also, if we go whole restaurant, California Grill. Meatball was dry, the steak was ok (nothing special).

I am definitely with all of you Dole Whip haters. It leaves the most disgusting aftertaste ever in your mouth!!

And none of us like the turkey leg, though we often buy one as a prop for pictures. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter