What food is on everyone's top 10 list that you just hate?

Agree with BOG grey stuff, not good AT ALL!

I haven't been yet (have an ADR in a few weeks), but I couldn't get over how lame the dessert selection is at BOG, especially for dinner!

Being on the Dining Plan with dessert included, I want to go BIG! Not get some measly ol' boring cupcake. :P

1. Dole Whips. I dislike the icy texture and how it looks like it should be creamy but isn't.

Ok...I agree with this! I got the Dole Whip at Six Flags last summer after reading rave reviews here, and I didn't like it at all! I thought it was going to be like vanilla soft serve except pineapple flavored, but it was more like an icy sherbet than soft serve.

I ended up throwing most of it away. I will definitely be trying the citrus swirl!

1. Dole Whips. I dislike the icy texture and how it looks like it should be creamy but isn't. Citrus Swirl FTW! The Dole Whip swirl you can get at Pineapple Lanai, however, is quite good and I'm always shocked how it isn't far more popular than its plain equivalent. I guess because you can only get it outside MK?

You got a bad Dole Whip. It's supposed to be creamy. Often at MK, they are icy. It's always a gamble there.

Last time I got a citrus swirl, it was icy like that and I threw it out. I was so sad.

Disneyland manages to make them right 100% of the time. They are always creamy there.

I agree the pineapple/vanilla swirl combo is he best.

LeFou's brew is the worst. We were really excited to try it when it first came out because a lot of people were raving about it and, sadly, anything sweet is my downfall, but it was disgusting. I couldn't even finish it.

Also, zebra domes.

The rice crispy treats smothered in tons of pastel colored candy melt. All decorated SO cute, shaped like Mickey, sometimes with edible graphics on them. But it never fails, they look SO good that I buy one EVERY ding dang time and EVERY time I bite in and think "Why did I do this again?!?!?!" So gross!!!

I'm noticing a lot of people aren't sweet eaters, haha!

For those who don't like Dole Whips, are you on the Citrus Swirl side of the Force?

I know this is a restaurant and not "food", but my family HATES 'OHana with a passion. We did dinner there a few years ago and my husband claims it was the worst meat he's ever had. (And I agree with him- totally overcooked and no seasoning) I guess we're spoiled at home With some great Brazilian-type steakhouses. So that one is a forbidden restaurant!

I can’t stomach any of the cookies, desserts, ice creams, bread puddings with sprinkles. On the other hand, my son is attracted to colored and shaped pieces of sugar particles like a barracuda to shiny objects.

I know this is a restaurant and not "food", but my family HATES 'OHana with a passion. We did dinner there a few years ago and my husband claims it was the worst meat he's ever had. (And I agree with him- totally overcooked and no seasoning) I guess we're spoiled at home With some great Brazilian-type steakhouses. So that one is a forbidden restaurant!
It used to be pretty good. Every time we've gone over the last two years, it's been crap. Dry meat, super dry chicken, and overcooked shrimp. It's really only worth it for the wings, noodles, and bread pudding.

I don't hate any, but I don't buy Dole Whips, turkey legs or the Grey Stuff, because I don't care for them.

A few things come to mind but one of the most disappointing for us was the won-ton dessert at Yak an Yeti. Also, we did not like the brioche ice cream sandwich at L'Artisan des Glaces in France....it was like ice cream and an over-sized bun.

Turkey legs and Dole Whips, although with the Dole Whips it's probably just because I don't really like pineapple. The turkey leg was just gross :crazy2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter