We're Graduating High School, Spring Break - Mishaps, Mayhem & Magic! *COMLETE*SEE YA REAL SOON! 7/8

Okay, brace yourself twin. I have a lot of catching up to do! I'm also sooo sorry about your laptop. I can only imagine how difficult it must be with classes and not having a reliable computer at all times! :sad2:

I believe we got up around 7:30 that morning. Now I wanted to get there for RD, but I knew everyone was tired. And let me tell you, it is hard to get 5 other teenage girls out and ready very early.

That's one of the hardest things with going to Disney without other fanatics! I feel your pain...

I put on my big girl pants and decided I had to do it!

Yay! Go you!

I also called my mom and dad

I DO THIS TOO! I was stuck in a line for mission space once that took forever, so I called up my parents to catch up and kill time.

***side note!!!!! When I heard recently that Baymax was now doing permanent meets in EPCOT, I freaked out!!!
I am so happy, since I am going back to Disney in July, I will finally be able to meet him!***

I LOVE BAYMAX! I'm super excited to see these photos!

I think the rest of my friends were "too cool" for character meets at the moment:rolleyes:

LOL. I force all of my friends to do character meet and greets. They may not like me at the time, but they still end up posting the pictures :rotfl:

Alessa, Danielle, KellyAnn and I got the fried chicken:goodvibes

Ok, it's about 10 pm on a Thursday night, and now all I can think about is Disney food. The fried chicken is sooo good at Prime Time Cafe.

I had a special friend the was my seat buddy. I had picked him up while in the Muppet shop
img_0999-jpg.151199

Love this :lmao:

"No one's slick as Gagon"

I wish I saw this happen!

I told my friends it was a great show, very unique and it would be something nice to see.

This show still creeps me out a little bit...

Here is our fantastic ride photo to prove it:
fullsizerender-jpg.152389

I love seeing the ride photos:rotfl2: Everyone's faces are priceless

Alessa and I had the Honey Chicken. It was delicious!!

img_1644-jpg.152390

Adding this to the list of delicious things I wish I was eating right now

I got the Make Your Own Pasta:
img_1682-jpg.153596

Once again, more food I would love to have at this very moment. Too bad nothing would be open if I drove to Disney right now :confused3

"I take you guys to Disney World, and all you want to buy is soap!"
:rotfl2:

In their defense, I could spend hours in basin just smelling everything!

We decided to go to Ghirardelli's to get some ice cream!

I got cookies and cream.
img_1695-jpg.153612

Next time you're at Ghirardelli you NEED to try one of their brownies. They are the highlight of their menu, and they never disappoint!

The rest of us made the master bedroom a hangout.
We had such a great time just talking and laughing.
It was a great bonding moment :goodvibes

Those end up being some of the best memories of any trip!

Little Mickey, Duffy as Sully, and ShellieMae:lovestruc
(I plan on getting ShellieMae an outfit this summer!)
img_3950-jpg.156220

I have a very similar set up in my dorm! I have Duffy, ShellieMae, and a Disney pillow like yours except mine says believe in magic!

The security guard called me princess, so that was nice:goodvibes

The security guards are always so sweet!
THIS was the end of the line for TT!:scared1::scared1::scared1:
img_1714-jpg.157169

:scared1: I don't even know how to react to that.

It hard to see from the picture, but standby was 110 mins at this point...

Praise Fastpasses!

That's right! I have 99 days left until I'm back at Disney this summer with my family, which is a great feeling!

That's so exciting!!!! :jumping1:

The excitement makes doing hoemwork for classes VERY difficult.
But I keep going.
::yes::

I know that feeling all too well! Kudos for pushing through!

I had to get a picture with Belle and Beast!:lovestruc

ep-21-jpg.159595

This is such a cute photo! I love your shirt too!

Just read your TR! Been loving reading it, you seem to all have so much fun! What a great way to celebrate your graduation! Can't wait to read more :)

Okay, brace yourself twin. I have a lot of catching up to do! I'm also sooo sorry about your laptop. I can only imagine how difficult it must be with classes and not having a reliable computer at all times! :sad2:
Hey twin - no problem - I get that college is busy! ::yes::Thanks, yeah it does kind of suck - I loved my laptop lol, like I would rather be on it then on m my phone lol. But I've been surviving. I'm lucky since my dorm is right across the hall from a computer lab - which I can use whenever I want!:goodvibes
That's one of the hardest things with going to Disney without other fanatics! I feel your pain...
YES! It can be a struggle, but powering thorugh it is the right way to go lol. It should be interesting going this summer with my family, since they are not fanatics:rotfl2:
Yay! Go you!
Thanks!:goodvibes
I DO THIS TOO! I was stuck in a line for mission space once that took forever, so I called up my parents to catch up and kill time.
It's perfect! Multitasking in Disney at it's finest!:thumbsup2
I LOVE BAYMAX! I'm super excited to see these photos!
Me too! I am soooo excited to finally meet him this summer at EPCOT! I don't care how long the line is, I'm going to wait in it!:thumbsup2
LOL. I force all of my friends to do character meet and greets. They may not like me at the time, but they still end up posting the pictures :rotfl:
You know what, I found the same thing happen! They loved looking at the character pics! When I get to Disney with them again, we will definitely do more character meets!::yes::
Ok, it's about 10 pm on a Thursday night, and now all I can think about is Disney food. The fried chicken is sooo good at Prime Time Cafe.
Oh my gosh that happens to me too! I'll be reading someone's TR at like 1am and see something delicious in that chapter, and immediately become hungry!:rotfl:
Love this :lmao:
Thanks!:goodvibes
I wish I saw this happen!
It was very funny!:rotfl:
This show still creeps me out a little bit...
LOL, I can see why you would say that:rotfl::lmao:
I love seeing the ride photos:rotfl2: Everyone's faces are priceless
Thank you lol - yeah we definitely had some good ones:rotfl2:
Adding this to the list of delicious things I wish I was eating right now
Ugh I know:confused3
Once again, more food I would love to have at this very moment. Too bad nothing would be open if I drove to Disney right now :confused3
Right! Too bad they can't deliver! :rotfl:
In their defense, I could spend hours in basin just smelling everything
True, but if I had a choice of smelling soap in Basin or walking around the WOD Store...I would have o go with the latter..:rotfl2:
Next time you're at Ghirardelli you NEED to try one of their brownies. They are the highlight of their menu, and they never disappoint!
I'll put that on my mental list of things I need to try at Disney!:thumbsup2 That sounds really good right now too!:rotfl2:
Those end up being some of the best memories of any trip!
They really do! :goodvibes
I have a very similar set up in my dorm! I have Duffy, ShellieMae, and a Disney pillow like yours except mine says believe in magic!
AH! That is so cool! I love those pillows. As you can see I have the "Never Grow Up" one and I also have the "A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes". I also want the Believe in Magic one, maybe the will still have it when I go this summer!
The security guards are always so sweet!
They really are! :goodvibes
:scared1: I don't even know how to react to that.
I didn't either - it was the craziest looking line I have ever seen at Disney...:scared1:
Praise Fastpasses!
All the way!:thumbsup2
That's so exciting!!!! :jumping1:
Thanks! I am super excited too!!!:jumping1:
I know that feeling all too well! Kudos for pushing through!
:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2
This is such a cute photo! I love your shirt too!
Thanks! One of my a million Hot Topic shirts!:rotfl2:
Just read your TR! Been loving reading it, you seem to all have so much fun! What a great way to celebrate your graduation! Can't wait to read more :)
Hi!:wave2: :welcome: Thanks for reading along! We really did have a great time and it seemed like the perfect way for my friends and I to celebrate High School graduation! More to come very soon!!:goodvibes

Hello!:wave2:

Just quickly wanted to say that very recently I found out that the newish independent film "Walt Before Mickey" came to Netflix here in the US (@TheLittleKatie I'm not sure if the UK has it or not!)
Walt-Before-Mickey-2015-movie-poster.jpg

Just wanted to say I watched it last night and enjoyed it! Not too much "fluff" and it seemed to stick to all the facts. It's kind of interesting someone other then Disney did the movie, but I think overall they did a good job.

OK, on with the TR!
:flower:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 6 - Around the World in 12 Hours
Part 4 - Pictures with the Golf Ball!

My friends and I were continuing around the world.

Once we got to Italy - we were at a perfect spot to take some far away pictures of the beautiful SpaceShip Earth:goodvibes

Of course there were people in front of me
ep 30.JPG

I decided to get one alone.
ep 31.JPG

And then of course Minnie wanted to be in the picture!:goodvibes
ep 32.JPG

Natalie and Me:lovestruc
ep 33.JPG

Alessa got a mini lasagna at the F&G Food booth in Italy. She said it was very good - which was a hige compliment from her, since she comes from a big Italian family who are very good at cooking:rotfl2:
ep 34.JPG

ep 35.JPG
Grabbed some candids of the girls...
ep 36.JPG

ep 37.JPG

Then we got a group shot!:goodvibes
ep 38.JPG

(continued in next post!)

(continued from previous post!)

I just love that view!:lovestruc
ep 39.JPG

We passed by Germany, and I fell in love with the Snow White topiary:lovestruc

Of course, again more people were standing in front of my shot...:sad2:
ep 40.JPG

I tried to get a good shot with most of the dwarves.
ep 41.JPG

Ah that's better!:thumbsup2
ep 42.JPG

I love Danielle's reflection in this picture:rotfl2:
ep 43.JPG

We passed by Snow White and her wishing well. We did not meet her, I think the line was very long.
But I love this picture with her and the little girl - so magical!:lovestruc
ep 44.JPG

We then saw the Lion King Topiary!:goodvibes
ep 45.JPG

And passed by China.
ep 46.JPG

Natalie and KellyAnn each got a Bubble Tea and shared some spring rolls from the food booth in China.
ep 47.JPG

ep 48.JPG

They really liked everything - I tried their Bubble Tea - not too bad! The little tapioca bubbles at the bottom of the drink always taste a little strange to me but that's just the way it is:rotfl2:

(Keep Reading for next part!!)

Day 6 - Around the World in 12 Hours!
Part 5 - Mr. Handsome

My friends and I left China for now, for plans to explore it more later.
ep 49.JPG

We headed towards Mexico!

We decided to get some food from the QS place.

Alessa got Nachos and shared some with Danielle and I.
They were very good as always:thumbsup2

ep 50.JPG

Caroline finally got her lunch for the day. She decided on Tacos.
ep 51.JPG

I got a drink too. I love the design on the cups!:rotfl2:
ep 52.JPG

Then we headed inside the Mexico Pavilion.
ep 53.JPG

Surprisingly, there was no line for It's a Small Mexico (Got that from you Andy!):lmao:
Just kidding, it was a walk on lol.

My friends seemed to enjoy this, no complaints which was good!:lmao:
I always have to do it, because I love Donald so much:goodvibes

And I thought this picture of the Amigos turned out pretty good, considering it was taken from my phone..

ep 54.JPG

Then we headed back towards Norway.

I wanted to see a very special friend

Mr Handsome!
ep65.JPG
Why do I call him Mr. Handsome? Well my Grandpa has a miniiture version of the troll, and also told my cousins and I that his name was Mr. Handsome. We always found that hysterical so the name stuck!:rotfl2:

KellyAnn and Danielle took a liking to him

ep 66.JPG

ep 67.JPG

They both said that was their new boyfriend.:rotfl:

(Next Part in next post!)

Last edited:
Day 6 - Around the World in 12 Hours!
Part 6 - Bees in China

After our lovely encounter with Mr. Handsome in Norway, we headed back towards China. We wanted to meet Mulan. We had been looking at the times while we got food in Mexico and decided to head over there.

When we arrived there was no line yet. Since we still had some time before the meet started, we walked into the shops in China. There is so much cool stuff in there!
After I walked outside and I decided to ask a CM of where she would be meeting exactly. I had never met Mulan before so I wanted to double check. The CM pointed us towards the red awning so once everyone was done in the shop we headed over there to wait.
We were the first ones in line, so that made us happy!:goodvibes

While in line, a bee started chasing Caroline.
She hates bees so started freaking out:rotfl2:
Yes, it was very funny:lmao:
ep 55.JPG

It's a good thing that I had my phone out, or I wouldn't have gotten the pictures!:rotfl:
ep 56.JPG

Then it finally left her alone.

ep 57.JPG

At this point Mulan was late for her scheduled time to come and do her M&G. I think by this point we had already waited 30 mins or so. But since we were at the front and had been waiting for so long. We of course decided to stay.
I do remember it was very hot at this time of day.

The line was starting to grow.

ep 58.JPG

After a little more waiting, Mulan finally came out!

ep 59.JPG

I think I asked her how Mushu was and she said he was inside eating, something like that:rotfl2:
She was very nice though and we enjoyed meeting her.
Was she worth the wait, yes.::yes::

After our meet with Mulan, we passed by Germany again.

ep 61.JPG

And I got another picture of Snow White's wait times for some reason lol:rotfl2:
But the reflection looked cool once again so here it is.:blush:
ep 60.JPG

Since the Snow White topiary was so busy before, I decided to try and get some more pictures of it, including one with me.
The lightening was very bad for some reason, so they came out crappy.

ep 62.JPG

ep 63.JPG

I love how the Dopey one came out though!
ep 64.JPG

After, we kept walking around the world, waiting to see what other fun things we would do.

(Next Update: Coming soon!)

Last edited:

I love your giant golf ball pictures!

I also love the Snow White topiary ... but it's so hard to get a picture without other people in the way!

I'm entertained that you call the troll Mr. Handsome. It's a cute story, but ... to me it will always just be the creepy troll.

Your picture with Mulan is beautiful. That's one awesome looking group of princess warriors!

I love your giant golf ball pictures!
Thank you! You can never have too many pictures with a big golf ball!:lmao:
I also love the Snow White topiary ... but it's so hard to get a picture without other people in the way!
I know, you have to find the perfect moment!
I'm entertained that you call the troll Mr. Handsome. It's a cute story, but ... to me it will always just be the creepy troll.
LOL, yes I totally understand your reasoning for that:rotfl2:
Your picture with Mulan is beautiful. That's one awesome looking group of princess warriors!
Thanks!:goodvibes She was a lot of fun to meet!

Just wanted to say I watched it last night and enjoyed it! Not too much "fluff" and it seemed to stick to all the facts. It's kind of interesting someone other then Disney did the movie, but I think overall they did a good job.
Interesting. I might have to check it out.

Although when I look at the cast and I see Napoleon Dynamite and Stephanie Tanner I just don't think there's any possible way I could take it seriously. :rotfl2::rotfl::lmao:

Alessa got a mini lasagna at the F&G Food booth in Italy. She said it was very good - which was a hige compliment from her, since she comes from a big Italian family who are very good at cooking:rotfl2:
Awesome! I love some good lasagna!

We passed by Snow White and her wishing well. We did not meet her, I think the line was very long.
But I love this picture with her and the little girl - so magical!:lovestruc
::yes:: That is great!

Alessa got Nachos and shared some with Danielle and I.
They were very good as always:thumbsup2
Oh... those things are so awesome!!!!

Surprisingly, there was no line for It's a Small Mexico (Got that from you Andy!):lmao:
:thumbsup2

Why do I call him Mr. Handsome? Well my Grandpa has a miniiture version of the troll, and also told my cousins and I that his name was Mr. Handsome. We always found that hysterical so the name stuck!:rotfl2:
:rotfl: I hope you'll still be able to see him after Frozen takes over Norway.

KellyAnn and Danielle took a liking to him
So they picked his nose for him? :confused3 :rotfl:

After a little more waiting, Mulan finally came out!
Yay! Great picture! I'm glad you all got to meet her finally.

And I got another picture of Snow White's wait times for some reason lol:rotfl2:
Because they might have changed? :confused3 :rolleyes1

Is this guy serious??:rotfl2:
:lmao: Holy crap! Good eye! I didn't catch that when I read the update. Somebody call Disney security!!!

Although when I look at the cast and I see Napoleon Dynamite and Stephanie Tanner I just don't think there's any possible way I could take it seriously. :rotfl2::rotfl::lmao:
Very true - it is weird seeing them in the movie. Especially NP - since he is playing Roy Disney...:confused3

Awesome! I love some good lasagna!
Me too!:goodvibes
::yes:: That is great!
:goodvibes
Oh... those things are so awesome!!!!
They really are!:thumbsup2
:rotfl::thumbsup2
:rotfl: I hope you'll still be able to see him after Frozen takes over Norway.
I hope so too - hoping they don't move him...
So they picked his nose for him? :confused3 :rotfl:
Yes I guess they did, he must have asked them to:rotfl2:
Yay! Great picture! I'm glad you all got to meet her finally.
Thanks! yes we were very happy!:goodvibes
Because they might have changed? :confused3 :rolleyes1
Possibly, or most likely I forgot i took the first picture:rotfl2:
:lmao: Holy crap! Good eye! I didn't catch that when I read the update. Somebody call Disney security!!!
I didn't even catch it until she said it, and it's my picture!:rotfl2:

GIRL! I just searched for Walt Before Mickey, we totally have it on UK Netflix too! Great tip, thanks!

Your day at World Showcase looks fun, I need to see Flower and Garden Festival some day. AND I need to get some of those Nachos from the Mexico QS place! I love Mexican foooooood :hyper: Did they have beef on them or something? Yummma :faint:

GIRL! I just searched for Walt Before Mickey, we totally have it on UK Netflix too! Great tip, thanks!
Oh good I'm glad! No problem Katie, enjoy!:goodvibes
Your day at World Showcase looks fun, I need to see Flower and Garden Festival some day.
It was a lot of fun. yes F&G was a lot of fun. The topiaries are my favorite part! I would love to get to F&W next!
AND I need to get some of those Nachos from the Mexico QS place! I love Mexican foooooood :hyper: Did they have beef on them or something? Yummma :faint:
Yes the nachos are very good! I think they do have beef on them - you might be able to get whatever you want on them!

Yay! More updates! :jumping1:

Totally going to watch this instead of studying for finals right now...

Of course, again more people were standing in front of my shot...:sad2:
ep-40-jpg.160997

What is that dad doing!?!?

Hello All!:wave2:
Since I am going home for the weekend, I decided to get an update in for this week before I left! I have to get my EPCOT day done lol. I won't have much to report after that, so I'm almost done with this TR!

I might do a quick life update on Sunday when I am back at school, but I'll see!

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. NY is supposed to be from the 60's-70's this weekend so I'm very excited about that!::yes::

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 6 - Around the World in 12 Hours:
Part 7 - The Princess that Reads - a lot!

My gang and I continued around the world. We landed in France.

I forgot to mention before, we all decided to do the Duffy challenge, and get all of the stamps from every country!
So first we stopped to do that.

ep85.JPG

Passed by Lady and the Tramp:lovestruc
BTW - I love how they do Lady's hair!:thumbsup2
ep86.JPG

Next, we wanted to meet another princess. The times worked out that we were going to meet Belle. Before getting in her line, the "Beauty and the Beast" girls wanted to get a picture with the topiary.

***Natalie's picture not mine***

ep68.jpg

Then we got in line.

And we waited.

ep87.jpg

And we waited

ep88.jpg

And were still waiting.
Honestly I think we only waited about a half hour, which isn't too bad considering the crowds that day/
But, while we were waiting, it was HOT. The sun was really shining down on us at this point. We needed some shade:umbrella:

Natalie, KellyAbb, Danielle and Alessa all decided to get some ice cream to help with the heat.

ep89.jpg

Why does Alessa look so mad in this picture? The world may never know.

She did post a TBT to our trip with this picture and I told her to caption it
"What happens when you have to wait a half hour to meet Belle" :rotfl2:

ep90.JPG

Finally we got to meet the special princess! :goodvibes

And of course KellyAnn isn't looking:rotfl2:

ep91.jpg

The sun was very strong so the pictures didn't come out too great.

While meeting Belle, KellyAnn talked with her about reading books, since they both love to read.
(Yes, I started that conversation::yes::)

ep92.jpg

Now let me tell you guys, a couple of my friends, (no names will be mentioned :lmao:) were a little jealous of the people who actually got to stand next to Belle.
:wave:

Yes, me.:lmao:
BUT, I do make the effort to talk to them, so I think that gives me a right to be able to stand next to them.::yes::

No hard feelings though, we had a great time.

To make the picture look better, I added a filter to it.

ep93.jpg

After our lovely meeting with Belle we continued on...

(continued in next post!)

I took one more crappy shot of the Beauty and the Beast topiary
ep95.jpg

Then we passed by the Cinderella and Prince Charming topiary.
But again due to the light, it didn't turn out too great.
Oh well.

ep94.jpg

As we were walking, we saw Aurora going to her M&G spot.

ep96.jpg

We weren't planning on meeting her, and she also had a pretty big line.
I remember seeing this made me very happy, since I feel people forget about Princess Aurora.::yes::

By this point it was about 6pm, so we had about an hour left until our dinner reservation.
By this point, we were all getting pretty tired and just wanted to relax a little bit.

Since we were still in France, we decided on sitting in those little tables outside of the bakery to just relax a little bit before dinner.

ep69.jpg

ep70.jpg

I remember my phone was starting to die by this point, but KellyAnn still had some juice left in her portable charger so she let me use it for a little!:thumbsup2

Soon it was time to go to out ADR in Italy!

ep71.jpg

Now, most of you probably thought we were going to Via Napoli.
Nope. Hate to say it, I've never been there before.:blush:
It is on the bucket list though!:thumbsup2

No tonight we were trying something different.

Tutto Italia!

ep72.jpg

I remember checking in a little before the ADR time.
We were seated fairly quickly.

ep73.jpg

I just noticed I look like a total mess in thisa picture. The heat was not a good friend to me hair this day:rotfl2:
ep74.jpg

First we got bread with oil.
Very Yummy!

ep97.jpg

Then of course, my phone decides to die.

(continued in next post!!!)

But no worries, thankfully for Natalie's photos, she happened to take a picture of all of our meals!:thumbsup2

Danielle and stayed traditional and got the Spaghetti and Meatballs!
It was delicious!:goodvibes
ep76.jpg

Caroline got the "Pollo al Forno" - Roasted chicken, rosemary, lemon, root vegetables
She said it was very good.
ep77.jpg

Natalie got the "Fettuccine Campagnole" - Arugula and basil pesto, spinach and burrata cheese
She really enjoyed this dish!
ep78.jpg

And KellyAnn and Alessa ordered this. I don't remember what it was called, and for some reason it doesn;t seem to be on AllEars...
Either way it was a pasta with a spicy meat sauce, that they both really enjoyed!
ep 75.jpg
Overall, we all really enjoyed our meal at Tutta Italia! They have all traditional Itatlian dishes, and I found the pricing to be reasonable! I would recommend it!::yes::

After, it was a little after 8, we we decided to grab a spot for Illuminations.

First we took some pictures...
ep79.jpg

I forgot about this picture actually! I am so happy Natalie had it on FB!:goodvibes
ep80.jpg

Finally it was time for Illuminations.

If you remember me mentioning before, my phone had died, so I had no way to take pictures.
At first I was a little bummed, but once the show started, it was so nice just to WATCH IT and not be holding my phone to take a picture every 5 seconds.

Lucky for me Natalie's camera still had battery, so she took some shots.

Here are a couple.

ep81.jpg

ep82.jpg

ep83.jpg

ep84.jpg

Illuminations was wonderful as always! Big hit with the group.

After we headed straight to the busses, we were exhausted!
I don't remember the wait being crazy long. We definiltey didn't get onto the first bus that was there, but I believe we made it on the second bus.

We got back to AoA and went right to bed!

Our last full day was in the morning which was making us very sad:sad1:

(More coming soon!)
:flower1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter