We're Graduating High School, Spring Break - Mishaps, Mayhem & Magic! *COMLETE*SEE YA REAL SOON! 7/8

So cute that your friends made you a scrapbook! That's an awesome way to commemorate the trip!

Thanks for sharing your trip - I enjoyed reading about your experience and all the fun you guys had. I hope you have an awesome time in July and I'm looking forward to reading about that trip when you get back!

So cute that your friends made you a scrapbook! That's an awesome way to commemorate the trip!

Thanks for sharing your trip - I enjoyed reading about your experience and all the fun you guys had. I hope you have an awesome time in July and I'm looking forward to reading about that trip when you get back!
Yes the scrapbook was wonderful. I look at it all the time!
Thank you for reading about our trip Sarah! :goodvibes

So the time has finally come! My family and I leave for Disney tomorrow and I can't believe it!
:hyper::hyper::hyper:
I am 95% packed, I just need to put some last minute toiletries and stuff in my suitcase tomorrow morning!
I feel like this kid right now:

I will start a TR when I come back home, and will let you guys know when I do!

I hope everyone has a great week, see you when I get back!
:lovestruc

-Alison :smickey:

Hi Alison! Former lurker jumping in to say I enjoyed your TR and am looking forward to the next one. Hope you had a fun trip!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter