We're Graduating High School, Spring Break - Mishaps, Mayhem & Magic! *COMLETE*SEE YA REAL SOON! 7/8

But, while we were waiting, it was HOT. The sun was really shining down on us at this point. We needed some shade:umbrella:

Natalie, KellyAbb, Danielle and Alessa all decided to get some ice cream to help with the heat.
It really doesn't look like hardly any of the character spots around World Showcase have adequate shade. But ice cream always helps!

Finally we got to meet the special princess! :goodvibes

And of course KellyAnn isn't looking:rotfl2:
Squirrel!!!

We weren't planning on meeting her, and she also had a pretty big line.
I remember seeing this made me very happy, since I feel people forget about Princess Aurora.::yes::
This might be the first time anybody has ever commented on the Disboards that seeing a pretty big line made them very happy.

Now, most of you probably thought we were going to Via Napoli.
:banana:

Nope. Hate to say it, I've never been there before.:blush:
:sad2:

Overall, we all really enjoyed our meal at Tutta Italia! They have all traditional Itatlian dishes, and I found the pricing to be reasonable! I would recommend it!::yes::
I'm glad you enjoyed it. I love Italian food and I really want to go to Tutto Italia sometime. It is just so hard to pull the trigger when VN is right there!!!

At first I was a little bummed, but once the show started, it was so nice just to WATCH IT and not be holding my phone to take a picture every 5 seconds.
::yes:: Exactly!

It really doesn't look like hardly any of the character spots around World Showcase have adequate shade. But ice cream always helps!
Yeah they really don't. I guess the only two princesses that will deserve their own building is Anna and Elsa.:rolleyes:
But yes, ice cream is always the way to go!:thumbsup2
Squirrel!!!
:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:
This might be the first time anybody has ever commented on the Disboards that seeing a pretty big line made them very happy.
:rotfl2::lmao:
I'm glad you enjoyed it. I love Italian food and I really want to go to Tutto Italia sometime. It is just so hard to pull the trigger when VN is right there!!!
I know what you mean. I'll get to VN one of these days!:rotfl2:
:thumbsup2

Some of those character lines are insanely hot ...but it's a good excuse to get some ice cream (not that anyone ever needs an excuse to have ice cream...)

I love Natalie's Illuminations pictures! That's one of those things that I love taking pictures of, but sometimes it's nice to put the camera (or phone) down and just watch it.

You had a really long day ... but it sounds like it was tons of fun!

Some of those character lines are insanely hot ...but it's a good excuse to get some ice cream (not that anyone ever needs an excuse to have ice cream...)
They really are. But yes thankfully, yhere is always some type of cart nearby selling a cold drink or an ice cream!
I love Natalie's Illuminations pictures! That's one of those things that I love taking pictures of, but sometimes it's nice to put the camera (or phone) down and just watch it.
Yes I do too! She took so many wonderful pictures this trip. Yes, it was a blessing in disguise that my phone ran out of battery. It was so nice just being able to enjoy Illuminations!
You had a really long day ... but it sounds like it was tons of fun!
Yes, very long, as most of our days were! But yes we had a lot of fun!

Hi Everyone!:wave2:

I am going to attempt to finish this TR before I go back home for summer break, which is less then 3 weeks now!:woohoo: I promise I'm almost done!
I just wanted to check in and mention one of my recent Disney purchases.
Bed Bath & Beyond has a great selection of Disney tapestry throws.

I found a beautiful one that features many of the Pixar characters.

66124844696979p

I had seen this throw on Hot Topic months ago but it sold out very quickly.

When I saw it on Bed Bath and Beyond I was so happy! I ordered it right away and even saved some money on it!

It was around $30 and it's pretty big, but in a good way!

I don't know if the DIS will keep it but here is the link for the product. For some reason it is very hard to find it by searching for it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 7 - Our Last Full Day.
Part 1 - My Morning Walk

The night before the girls and I had been at EPCOT. We were exhausted by the time we got back to AoA.
Today was supposed to be a day to sleep in if we chose.
I chose differently.
I had set my alarm clock for 8am.
My plan for the morning was to get up before everyone else and go on a solo morning walk. I hadn't had a lot of solo time on this trip and wanted to do some exploring on my own.
It may sound kind o f harsh, but I knew someone would want to come with me if I had went later and told them about it.

Of course as I was getting up and quickly getting ready, Caroline woke up beside me and asked me where I was going. I quickly told her and she looked somewhat annoyed.:rolleyes:

Now I don't know if that's because my alarm went off so early, or because I was going on a mini adventure by myself. I think it's the latter of the two, since she never minded getting up early.

I quickly said goodbye and sped out of there!

My plan was to walk around the path at Echo Lake, which is shared by AoA and Pop.
It was something I had really wanted to do and no one else ever seemed interested!

I want to say the entrance was by the LM section?? But I don't exactly remember, a map could probably solve that one.

Soon I was on my way!

Now something cool about the path is that they have these little signs all around that tell you fun facts about each of the movies featured in AoA.

Like this one!

th 1.JPG
I love the short "For the Birds" so I really got a kick out of this one!

I also got to see some of POP during my walk.
Here is someone's window with a creepy Boo doll:rotfl:
I guess that's what the Easter Bunny brought them?
th 2.JPG

Signature POP bowling pin
th 3.JPG

I like the flowers on the side of this building
th 4.JPG

Another Fun Fact, Little Mermaid.
th 5.JPG

I love these too. I like how the Imagineers put huge "drawings" of the main characters on the backsides of the buildings.
They make it look like a notebook!
th 6.JPG

th 7.JPG

Here is my view of Echo Lake looking at POP. The sky looked very pretty that morning
th 8.JPG

th 9.JPG

(continued in next post!)

(continued from previous post!)

th 10.JPG

I tried to take a panorama lol
th 11.JPG

Love this picture of Ursula
th 12.JPG

Another thing I love about AoA is that they put actual drawings of characters on the sides of their respective buildings. The details at this place just amazed me.
th 13.JPG

th 14.JPG

th 15.JPG

th 16.JPG

th 17.JPG

Dory and Squirt!:lovestruc
th 18.JPG

th 19.JPG

I was really happy I was able to be with my thoughts on my own for some time. It was a very nice walk.

After my walk I headed back to the room to see if everyone was awake.
I was getting hungry!

(Keep Reading for next part!)

Day 7 - Our Last Full Day:
Part 2 - Breakfast of Champions

After my walk I headed back over to the room to meet up with everyone to get some breakfast.

On the way I saw these little guys:
th 21.JPG

I got back to the room and sadly saw this at the door:sad1:

th 22.JPG

Caroline, KellyAnn, and Natalie were all up and finishing getting ready when I got back. Alessa and Danielle were still half sleeping, and looked as if we should leave them be.:rotfl:

They told us they didn't want any breakfast so the rest of us went on our merry way down to Landscape of Flavors!

I got the waffles which came with fruit and bacon:
Those waffles were delicious!:goodvibes
th 23.JPG

KellyAnn and Natalie got the same thing - the Breakfast Platter which came with pancakes, sausage, scrambled eggs, hash browns, and a biscuit.
th 24.JPG

th 25.JPG

KellyAnn also got Apple Juice.:thumbsup2
They really enjoyed it! They could barely finish it though - it was A Lot of food!

Caroline got some mixed fruit and a muffin since she was not too hungry.
th 26.JPG
She said it was fine.

th 27.JPG

Here is a close up of one of my waffles. It's Baby Simba!:goodvibes
th 28.JPG

We were very happy to have a hot breakfast at the resort after a full week of stuffing dry cereal in our mouths which running out the door every day! :rotfl:

After we headed back to the room to see if Danielle and Alessa were finally up and to have some more fun at the pool!

(Keep reading for Next part!)
:flower1:

Attachments

• th 30.JPG
    th 30.JPG
    57.1 KB · Views: 5
  • th 29.JPG
    th 29.JPG
    53.4 KB · Views: 5

Day 7: Our Last Full Day
Part 3 - Pool Party

Alessa and Danielle were up when we got back to the room. Our plan for the day was to go to the pool that afternoon.
Since we liked the Cozy Cone Pool so much, that's where we would be relaxing. Before I went over there, I wanted to call my mom as well as take some pictures of the Big Blue Pool since I hadn't gotten many yet.

th 29.JPG

As you can see from the pictures it was another really nice day - perfect for spending some time at the pool!

th 30.JPG

th 31.JPG

th 32.JPG

th 33.JPG

I love how they even got the expressions of the characters spot on!
th 34.JPG

th 35.JPG

th 36.JPG

th 37.JPG

I love the siding of the Nemo buildings as well.
th 38.JPG

(continued in next post!)

(continued from previous post)

I love this little playground for the kids
View attachment 163600

th 40.JPG

th 41.JPG

After taking some pics of the Big Blue Pool, I headed over to the Cozy Cone Pool to meet my friends.
We spent a few great hours just relaxing and enjoying the beautiful day
(Sorry no pictures I guess lol)

After we went back to the room to take showers. We were headed to DTDSprings for the third time this trip!

I made sure I watched some more Stacy when I got back ( AKA @TheLittleKatie 's BFF!:rotfl::goodvibes)
th 42.JPG

(Keep reading for next part!)

Attachments

• th 47.JPG
    th 47.JPG
    42.9 KB · Views: 1
Day 7 - Our Last Full Day
Part 4 - DTDSprings Again!

No problems this night getting a bus to DTDSprings, 5 mins tops.

It was dinner time so we decided to head back to EOS.

I got the Asian Salad.
th 43.JPG

It was just ok, it was a little too spicy for my liking. Next time I'll make sure to stick to my Holiday Sandwich :lovestruc

I have no idea in the slightest what everyone else got, but I'm going to imagine it was similar or the same to what they got the other night we came, so I'm going to say they enjoyed it!:thumbsup2

Natalie, KellyAnn and I headed into the pin store to make some purchases.

Danielle, Alessa and Caroline headed back to Basin to play with more soap:confused3:lmao:

First I wanted to say hi and take a selfie with Donald and Daisy
th 44.JPG

th 45.JPG

We then went to Once Upon a Toy, where I probably bought something...:rotfl:
th 46.JPG

The sun was starting to set a little while after this so we decided to take some pictures.

th 47.JPG

I wanted my picture in front of the fountain with my Frozen shirt on, so I asked Natalie to take one.

It turned out......
th 48.JPG

Yeah horrible:rotfl2:

So I played around with my picture editing tools on my iPhone and made it lighter.

This was the result
th 49.jpg
Better:thumbsup2

I also got a picture with Natalie:lovestruc
th 50.jpg

And also with Alessa:lovestruc
th 51.jpg

Then most of us went into the WOD Store . I think Caroline and KellyAnn were sitting outside at the tables by the fountain.
th 53.JPG

I probably made more purchases, and then we met up with everyone outside.

It was time to catch a bus from DTDSprings to our final ADR of the trip.
This time it was just for dessert!
:D

(Keep reading for next part!)

Day 7 - Our Last Full Day
Part 5 - SO. MUCH. ICE CREAM

After shopping and eating dinner at DTDSprings, it was time to get on a bus to head to our ADR for dessert.
We were going to Beaches and Cream!

It has always been a tradition for my family to go to B&C, so I had to make sure I could fit it in during this trip.
Right before we were about to go, I was getting some heat from my friends.
They were a little annoyed that we would have to take a bus to the Beach Club, eat dessert, take a bus back to DTDSprings, and then another bus to AoA.
A coupl eof them basically said they really didn't want to go>:(

I was not happy.
They asked if I could cancel the reservation, and when I said no, that you have to do it in advance, one of my friends made a face and said "well that's stupid":sad2:

I said unless everyone wants to give me $10 for nothing, then they should go.

Finally they agreed and we were off.

I kept telling them it would be worth it. I just had to wait and see what they would think once we got there.

A bus thankfully came quickly for the BC, so we hopped on and were on our way.

Then we arrived at the Beautiful Beach Club Resort.
th 54.JPG

Walked right into the lobby and went straight towards B&C

Hey Mickey!
th 55.JPG

Then we were there.
th 56.JPG

Our ADR was for 9pm, we got there about 15 mins before. I checked us in right away and we waited.
Now, anyone who has been to B&C knows it's a small place, and it can take some time to be seated, even if you have an ADR.

I think we were seated by 9:15,but someofmy friends were not too happy with waiting.
Very impatient bunch.:rolleyes:

Then we were seated.

Right away I looked out for a certain CM at the place.
His name is Brian.
The ifrst time my family came to B&C we had Brian as our waiter, that was over 10 years ago. Now everytime we come back, we look for him and always make sure to say hello.

As soon as we were seated I spotted him:goodvibes

th 57.JPG
I quickly texted my mom and my Grandma and they were happy to see that I had seen him.

It's kind of like an inside joke between us:goodvibes
I wanted to say hi but it was very busy that night so decided not too.

Our waitress then took our order. By the way she was very nice!

I got the Milky Way Sundae, which was heaven in a cup!:goodvibes
th 58.JPG

I think Alessa got a Fudge Sundae and shared with Daneielle? Caroline got the same I think?
th 59.JPG

KellyAnn and Natalie shared the Peanut Butter Cup Sundae
th 60.JPG

Ah yes, Caroline got something smaller, I remember now...
th 61.JPG

I practically finsihed my sundae, which is amazing since it was huge, but it was SO GOOD!:goodvibes

th 62.JPG

So did KellyAnn and Natalie, and when I asked them what they thought of their ice cream and B&C, this was their response.:
:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

th 63.JPG

I got this response from everyone. :thumbsup2

They said they were very happy that we came...::yes::

(continued in next post)

(continued from previous post!)

While we were finishing up our delicious ice cream and paying the bill, someone ordered the Kitchen Sink, and Brian was announcing it!:goodvibes
th 64.JPG

Now I thought about mentioning thios to my friends but everyone is so picky I don't think it would have worked very well for us. They enjoyed seeing all the lights go off in B&C though.

Once we payed we used the restrooms and went on our merry way.

Passed by Cape May again. (My family loves Cape May!)
th 65.JPG

And the lobby.
My family also loves sitting in these really big chairs so I had to take a picture to show them!:goodvibes
th 66.JPG

Then we went out by the BC busstop to wait for a bus to go back to DTDSprings.

It was around 10pm at this point.

I knew we would have to wait some time since it was later, but I was not worried, my friends weren't annoyed either, so that was a plus!

Everyone was being goofy since they were all high on sugar:rotfl2:

th 67.JPG

th 68.JPG

th 69.JPG

After about 20 mins we got on a bus to go back to DTDSprings and then immediately caught a bus to AoA.

We got back to our room and were very tired as usual.

Even though we didn't go to a park that did we still did a lot and had a great time.

We didn't want to think about what was going to happen tomorrow.
We actually had to go home....:sad:

(Next Update coming soon!)

Love all your pictures of A of A! We stayed there last month, right near that Ursula notepad. My 6 year old son is the one who pointed it out to us that they were notepads- I had thought they were just drawings- he kept asking what was on the next page!

Glad you had fun shopping and someday I'll make it to Beaches and Cream!

I LOVE this update!!! The desserts look amazing and I love your Frozen shirt!
Thank you! Yes those ice cream sundaes were awesome! And thank you! Sometimes I think Disney goes overboard with all the Frozen stuff, but I have to say, I love it too:goodvibes
Love all your pictures of A of A! We stayed there last month, right near that Ursula notepad. My 6 year old son is the one who pointed it out to us that they were notepads- I had thought they were just drawings- he kept asking what was on the next page!

Glad you had fun shopping and someday I'll make it to Beaches and Cream!

Hi :wave2: and :welcome:
Thanks! I love AoA so much! There is just always so much to see!
And that is too cute of your son wondering about the notepad!:goodvibes

Yes! I definitely recommend going to B&C! Even just for dessert it is so worth it!:thumbsup2

Thanks for reading along!:goodvibes

Today was supposed to be a day to sleep in if we chose.
I chose differently.
You chose wisely. There's no time for sleeping in at Disney World!

I was really happy I was able to be with my thoughts on my own for some time. It was a very nice walk.
::yes:: Definitely looks like a good time. I love having those moments to myself at the park or at one of the resorts.

I got back to the room and sadly saw this at the door:sad1:
Quick! Burn it! Nobody saw anything, right???

After taking some pics of the Big Blue Pool, I headed over to the Cozy Cone Pool to meet my friends.
We spent a few great hours just relaxing and enjoying the beautiful day
The pools there are really just incredible. I'm sure this was a great afternoon.

We then went to Once Upon a Toy, where I probably bought something...:rotfl:
Probably... :rolleyes1

I wanted my picture in front of the fountain with my Frozen shirt on, so I asked Natalie to take one.

It turned out......
Um... ok... I'll take your word for it.

::yes:: Saved by technology.

I probably made more purchases, and then we met up with everyone outside.

After shopping and eating dinner at DTDSprings, it was time to get on a bus to head to our ADR for dessert.
We were going to Beaches and Cream!
Woohoo!!!! Seriously, this place is such a bucket list place for me. I've had multiple ADR's here but have still never managed to make it work out.

A coupl eof them basically said they really didn't want to go:(

I was not happy.
They asked if I could cancel the reservation, and when I said no, that you have to do it in advance, one of my friends made a face and said "well that's stupid":sad2:
That stinks. I'd have just told them to go back to the room and go by myself. :rotfl2:

Right away I looked out for a certain CM at the place.
His name is Brian.
The ifrst time my family came to B&C we had Brian as our waiter, that was over 10 years ago. Now everytime we come back, we look for him and always make sure to say hello.

I quickly texted my mom and my Grandma and they were happy to see that I had seen him.

It's kind of like an inside joke between us:goodvibes
I wanted to say hi but it was very busy that night so decided not too.
That's cool! I'm glad he was working and you at least got to see him. Too bad you didn't get a chance to say hi to him.

I got the Milky Way Sundae, which was heaven in a cup!:goodvibes
But it isn't the kitchen sink!!!!

Whew... that's a relief!

Now I thought about mentioning thios to my friends but everyone is so picky I don't think it would have worked very well for us. They enjoyed seeing all the lights go off in B&C though.
Well, I guess that makes sense.

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You chose wisely. There's no time for sleeping in at Disney World!
Agreed! Every moment is precious!:thumbsup2
::yes:: Definitely looks like a good time. I love having those moments to myself at the park or at one of the resorts.
I was glad I was able to find that time to myself::yes::
Quick! Burn it! Nobody saw anything, right???
I was planning on it!
The pools there are really just incredible. I'm sure this was a great afternoon.
It really was. And the weather was just fantastic that day so that made it even better!
I have a Disney shopping problem, whether i'm there, or at home!:rotfl2:
Um... ok... I'll take your word for it.
:rotfl:
::yes:: Saved by technology.
Yup!:thumbsup2
Yup:rotfl:
Woohoo!!!! Seriously, this place is such a bucket list place for me. I've had multiple ADR's here but have still never managed to make it work out.
My gosh it's so worth it to go! Next trip you should really try and get over there!
hat stinks. I'd have just told them to go back to the room and go by myself. :rotfl2:
Yeah, some of them were just being annoying. But thankfully it all worked out!
That's cool! I'm glad he was working and you at least got to see him. Too bad you didn't get a chance to say hi to him.
I know...it would have been cool. The good thing is my family and I are going to B&C twice this summer so hopefully he will be working one of those times and we can say hi!
But it isn't the kitchen sink!!!!
I know - I hate to say it but i still haven't tried it yet...maybe this summer!:goodvibes
Whew... that's a relief!
:thumbsup2
Well, I guess that makes sense.
::yes::
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know!:sad:

OMG I love this!!!!

Now something cool about the path is that they have these little signs all around that tell you fun facts about each of the movies featured in AoA.

This is one of my favorite things about AoA. I love the cute film facts! It's part of what makes exploring the resort so interesting (and educational!)

Another thing I love about AoA is that they put actual drawings of characters on the sides of their respective buildings. The details at this place just amazed me.

This is another thing I love - it makes the buildings so much fun!

Here is a close up of one of my waffles. It's Baby Simba!:goodvibes

That Simba waffle is adorable!!

This was the result
th-49-jpg.163607

Better:thumbsup2

Much better! Super cute!

And that is why you should always trust the Disney expert. You knew what you were doing with that ADR!
(Of course, it's hard to go wrong with ice cream, so I figured your friends would probably be convinced!)

Saddest part of the trip! No!!

OMG I love this!!!!
Thanks!! So do I! I was very satisfied with my purchase!:goodvibes
This is one of my favorite things about AoA. I love the cute film facts! It's part of what makes exploring the resort so interesting (and educational!)
I know! I love all types of fun facts, especially about Disney so when I discovered them I was so happy!:D
This is another thing I love - it makes the buildings so much fun!
It really does. I was just walking over there with the biggest smile on my face:goodvibes
That Simba waffle is adorable!!
I know! I love waffles with cute Disney characters in them!:jumping1:
Much better! Super cute!
Thanks!:goodvibes
And that is why you should always trust the Disney expert. You knew what you were doing with that ADR!
(Of course, it's hard to go wrong with ice cream, so I figured your friends would probably be convinced!)
I know, who wouldn't want to go out for awesome ice cream sundaes?!:confused3
Saddest part of the trip! No!!
I know...:sad:

I didn't realize how close you were getting to the end of this trip! Oh no!

I forgot to mention before, we all decided to do the Duffy challenge, and get all of the stamps from every country!

Was this fun? I've heard about it, and I've even picked up a Duffy before. However, I've never gotten him stamped.

BTW - I love how they do Lady's hair!:thumbsup2

This is my favorite topiary because of Lady's frizzy ears!

Natalie, KellyAbb, Danielle and Alessa all decided to get some ice cream to help with the heat.

Smart girls ::yes::

I remember my phone was starting to die by this point, but KellyAnn still had some juice left in her portable charger so she let me use it for a little!:thumbsup2

My portable charger is my lifeline in Disney! I don't go to a park without it!

Now, most of you probably thought we were going to Via Napoli.
Nope. Hate to say it, I've never been there before.:blush:

:eek: Twin, you need to fix this fast!

What a great photo of you guys!

If you remember me mentioning before, my phone had died, so I had no way to take pictures.
At first I was a little bummed, but once the show started, it was so nice just to WATCH IT and not be holding my phone to take a picture every 5 seconds.

I do feel guilty sometimes about trying to photograph the magic so much. Maybe I should try a day without taking countless photos to really soak in all of the magic.

I hadn't had a lot of solo time on this trip and wanted to do some exploring on my own.

Especially after spending so many days constantly around others. I would definitely be in need of some alone time at this point. Good call!

Those waffles were delicious!:goodvibes
th-23-jpg.163572

SIMBA! :love:

Oh my gosh. This looks amazing. :worship:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter