THURSDAY PEOPLE ... Sign in here!

Andromeda9mm

Mouseketeer
I thought I would start a thread for all of us who will be making ressies tomorrow, Thursday. This way we won't have to use the main thread to post what ressies we got.

I am hoping for Sep 20-27 at POP, but I'll upgrade to mod if necessary. I really like POFQ, but I'd love to save even MORE money. :banana:

Feel free to post once your 'in'. I'll be anxiously waiting for tomorrow!

Meredith in Utah

LOL, ditto to everything you said except we will only stay 6 nights!!

I am just praying I get a CM who will extend past the 20th.

I thought April 10 was never going to get here! Hoping for POFQ for Sept 14-20. :banana:

August 24 - 30

Choices:

#1 will be the ASmu suites + a preferred room for the parents
#2 - 2 connecting rooms at a value for us + one for the parents
#3 POR with trundle for us + another room for the parents

If all above fails, it is a sign from above that we must book at my dream vacation - AKL, savannah view with bunkbeds for us, and one for my parents too!!!

i hope everyone gets there first choice:) my choices are

1. All star Music 2- preferred rooms
2. All star Movies- 2 preferred rooms
3. All star Sports- 2 preferred rooms

good luck:) is everyone calling disney direclty or using a TA?:confused3

Signing in!!! :cool1: We are booked at POR 9/11-9/16 and hoping for free dining with an upgrade to deluxe!!!! Good luck to everyone in the morning!!! See you guys bright and early!:surfweb:

We will also be at POR 9/11-9/16 hoping for free dining with a deluxe upgrade. (No, it's not coincidence, we are vacationing with paparazzimama;) ) Good luck everyone!!!!

Signing in! :cool1: for thursday!

1st: POP 2 preferred rooms

2nd: ASMU 2 preferred rooms (wishful thinking FS!:rotfl: )

3rd: ASMO 2 preferred rooms

I'll post back in the morning and let you know how I did!

Present!

I am hoping for POFQ, 24th-31st. I do not have a plan B, so I am hoping for the best.

Good luck to everyone! :)

PS -- Anyone know the best number to call? I have 877-939-3732, but am not sure if that is the best. Or if there is a "best".

We are hoping for 2 rooms at ASmusic, for 6 nights from August 31-Sept 5th! If it's not available, we don't have a Plan B either - we will have to quickly discuss with the other family we are traveling with, and decide then! :teeth:

POP from 9/13-9/20, already booked - hoping to add free dining and not have to rebook.

What is the best number to call? I saw a post that listed 409-939-6244 - is that the right number? :confused3

Good luck all - I hope everyone gets #1 choice in the morning. :tink: (a little pixy dust never hurt anybody)

Present!

I am hoping for POFQ, 24th-31st. I do not have a plan B, so I am hoping for the best.

Good luck to everyone! :)

PS -- Anyone know the best number to call? I have 877-939-3732, but am not sure if that is the best. Or if there is a "best".

It sounds like to me from monday it's the luck of the draw! No one better than the other! I've seen good and bad about each! :thumbsup2

We are booked for Sept 12th-20th at Pop....just hoping to get Free Dining without having to change resorts! :wizard:

Already have the reservation, hoping my TA can add the free dining and then hoping my husband agrees with upgrading to deluxe dining!

Good luck to everyone!!

Xanthe

Thanks Goofy22! :cool1:

Can't wait until the morning, then I can just relax and get us ready for the 23 hour drive (Green Bay, WI)!

I'll be here bright and early in the morning :cool1: We're already booked at POFQ for sept 13-19 and im praying :worship: that we can just add on to our ressies. If not Pop and All Stars are my backups. Keeping my finger crossed though. Good luck to everybody pixiedust:

booked already, AS Mo, 9/17-23 but willing to get any value, never stayed at a value before, just mods. We are willing to go the week prior also, wed_Tues, so we are pretty flexible and we are upgrading to DXDP. We hope to just modify our reservation. when can we expect the disneyworld.com website to reflect that the promo is in effect?:worship:

Booked today the POFQ sept 19-28.:yay: CM was very kind and "suggested" that it should be no problem to add the code for free dining "if" it comes out. I even confirmed whether or not staying after the 20th would be a problem and she said no.

We are already booked at the Beach Club....our CM also told us it would be better to reserve the pkg ahead of time so that we would already have our room. She said it would be no problem to add the "special code" to our already existing reservation. Here's to hoping she's right!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter