• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

THURSDAY PEOPLE ... Sign in here!

After half an hour on hold, I booked a new reservation on line. Easy as pie! :goodvibes I'll cancel the other reservation after work today.

Ooh, now I can officially say:

FREE DINING, BABY!!!! :cool1:

Wait, no I can't....

DRASTICALLY DISCOUNTED DELUXE DINING, BABY!!!!!!:banana:

After half an hour on hold, I booked a new reservation on line. Easy as pie! :goodvibes I'll cancel the other reservation after work today.

Ooh, now I can officially say:

FREE DINING, BABY!!!! :cool1:

Wait, no I can't....

DRASTICALLY DISCOUNTED DELUXE DINING, BABY!!!!!!:banana:

Woohoo!!!! What resort?

Morning everyone :wave2: I was on hold for about 30 minutes and the results were a mixed bag, we had to change from POFQ to Pop. We had a King room and none were available at either POFQ or POR (thought there was one at CB, but CB just doesn't interest me). I thought that since there weren't any king beds to be had, I would just take my luck with a value, so I go a Pop preferred room w/ a king request.... Oh well, I was looking forward to staying at POFQ for the first time, but at least i'm going to Disney WITH FREE DINING :cool1:

Okay, 50 min....holding still. Ariel just sold her voice...and Gaston still is covered w/hair.

:rotfl2: Too funny!

I'm not on hold (waiting for TA!) but I'm listening to Live365 on the computer and currently I'm being told about multi-day passports and the benefits of staying on-site! :rotfl:

I'm waiting for my TA to book it for me in an hour... couldn't get on the phone this morning because of work.

By the looks of things people are still getting pop, and not many people are booking for my dates.

I am hoping for ASMU, Sept 1-8. :)

I'll take anything else though 2 rooms value or one room moderate. I'm hoping I won;'t have to cram 4 adults into a moderate room though. :rolleyes:

I'll post when I find out if I got the resort and dates I want.

Finally......:banana: :banana:

On the phone 7am
Hold til 7:20
Complete 7:55

The nicest CM I could ever ask for, very polite and sweet!

Free Dining Confirmed
Sept. 16th - Sept. 30th
Pop Century
Deluxe Upgrade

I can finally have some peace of mind knowing all ADR's are made and that Disney is helping to pay the bill with all the Free Dining for 14 days!!!!

Good luck to all of you on getting what you are wanting...
Hope you all have magical vacations!!!

Got in RIGHT at 7:00am EST (woke up at 4am pacific time to do this) and after 65 minutes I'm still on hold. If I hear supercalafrad....... again I'm gonna scream! But somehow this dancing banana is keeping up to the beat! :banana:

Just finished. Had a great CM called Filmore. We are still in AS Sports, September 20-25th. I'm taking my son for his 5th birthday. Just $953 for the package.

We got it!!!!!!!! 9/11-9/16 at POR with 6 day MYW w/Parkhopper Options and upgrade to deluxe dining - $2,302.14!!!!! I'm so excited I can hardly stand it!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY!!! On hold 7 - 7:42, then got a great and very chatty CM, booked:

Aug. 24 - 30, ASMovies total price for 7 people 7 days = $3473.87

2 "Guaranteed connecting" preferred rooms for our family of 5
(wanted ASmu suites, but was told they are NOT part of the package)
7 day base tickets
FREE DINING
$2367

1 preferred room for my parents
7 day base tickets
FREE dining
$1106

Now to find some cheap flights to finish up the package!

Called in exactly at 7....was on hold for about 25 min, got disconnected. Kept calling back and getting the circuits are busy message...finnally got in and have been on hold for an hour and 4 min......still holding :surfweb:

i am on hold like everyone else, but have seen here that some folks are booking online, are you calling back to add the free dining?

1 hour 20 minutes on hold and finally got through.
20 minutes of securing a reservation and now I am home free!
Glad I made my dining reservations and airline reservations weeks ago, now that I know the popularity of this promo.

7 nights at Coranado Springs
Meals on Disney! :banana: :banana:

Finally!!! Been on wait for 1 1/2 hrs and got through!! Booked POP for Sept 15th-20th with dining!!:yay:

i am on hold like everyone else, but have seen here that some folks are booking online, are you calling back to add the free dining?

I was able to book dining, but I am not sure since I work as an outside agent so I used the agent site.:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter