• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

THURSDAY PEOPLE ... Sign in here!

i am on hold like everyone else, but have seen here that some folks are booking online, are you calling back to add the free dining?

I booked online through a free dining link. It was called "delectable deal" with a pic of Goofy at the bottom of the screen! So dining was automatically deducted online :)

Called right at 7 a.m, 800 #, got through after 8 minutes!! POP September 20- 26th no problems with dates!! Also qualified as a GG, because I booked 3 rooms. So, we booked the pirate fireworks cruise as well!!!!:thumbsup2

Totally easy online!

I got Sep 20 - 27 at POP with NO PROBLEMS. EASY BREEZY!

If you're on the phone waiting, I recommend going online.

I'll see the rest of you at DISNEY!
Meredith!

How can you book online? I tried it and there was no place to enter a code to get free Dining. They wanted to charge me for the Dining.

No big deal, as I have already upgraded on the phone but I was curious for next time.

Thanks.

Pop Century Standard Room

September 19th-28th

9 nights

2 adults 1 child

$1505.16

My First Choice and I couldn't be happier!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana: :dance3: :cheer2: :worship: :goodvibes

:banana: book 9/13-9/20 booked online in 5 minutes all star sports which is our first choice free dining soo excited!!:cheer2: :cheer2:

You guys -- I overslept this morning! I didn't wake up until 7:45! Can you believe this? I was in a panic and rushed to the phone to get on hold. Then I proceeded to rush around like a maniac to get my son out the door to school by 8:10. I realized that I would need to get on the cell phone, so a little before 8 I called from it and was on hold on two phones. Was still on hold when it was time to leave...

So at this point I am on hold on the cell, driving my son to school, stopping at Stabucks for coffee and driving down the highway to get to work. The road that leads to my office though has no service, so I had to park in a parking lot and wait...patiently... I ate my breakfast and hummed along to Disney tunes. A lovely CM finally picked up at 8:50. I got just what I wanted and was off the phone with her by 8:57 -- and only a few minutes late for work!

Woohoo!

So, we got POFQ 8/24-8/31. I am ever so excited, and happy to share it here because I have a feeling people at work wont care too much. :rotfl:

How can you book online? I tried it and there was no place to enter a code to get free Dining. They wanted to charge me for the Dining.

No big deal, as I have already upgraded on the phone but I was curious for next time.

Thanks.

From the main DisneyWorld Page, look toward the bottom for the Free offer, click into that, then there will be a link in there to start and the package will automatically book.

I just booked 9/7 9/12 at all-star movies this morning. I booked all of my ADR's yesterday assuming the lines would be nuts today. I was right too, the lines for disney are completely unreachable right now. I just get "all circuits busy now" so I booked w/ AAA.

Booked!

ASMU Family Suite with free dining!
September 1 - 8

$2660 for 4 adults including insurance.

Now I just have to get airfare lined up!

Yippee, my TA was able to get it for me. Free dining at the POP Sept. 6-14. My total for 8 nights/9 days at POP, MYW tickets with hopper passes and Free Dining for two adults is $1310.00 :woohoo:

I am sitting here smiling :banana: . Good Luck everyone!!

Woohoo!!!! What resort?

Whoops, I suppose I should mention that, right? :rolleyes:

We'll be in a King room at Coronado Springs, from Sept 13-21.

Hey, so there's something else we learned! Even online, you CAN book (at least a little) past the 20th.

Good luck everyone! And if anyone else is there during that week, let's go have a dole whip! :flower3:

Called around 10 am -was on hold for 20 or so mins. before I was able to get free dining! :banana:

Free dining: 9/7 - 9/13, Ft Wilderness cabins. :cool1:

The waiting is finally over. My AAA TA just called and said that everything is set. We're booked at POFQ for 8/24-8/30 with free dining. Upgraded to deluxe, so now I have to make ADR's. I think we'll do a character meal everyday!
:cool1: :banana: :cool1: :dance3:

I GOT IT!!!!!!!

:banana:

9/8 - 9/16
Port Orleans Riverside
with FREE DINING!

AND we got Hoop-de-Doo!!

:banana: :banana:

A big ol' Happy Dance goin' on in our house today!

:cool1:

2 rooms at POP (preferred) for Sept 4-9th...called at 7am on th dot with NO hold...did not even get to listen to any music! I was finished modifying my old, non-free dining reservations by 7:15am!!! :cool1:

8:35-9:03 busy signal

9:03 am Finally they answer the phone! Booked our 10th Anniversary trip with the BEST CM EVER! Her name was Jersey and she was awesome!

We booked the All Stars Sports, standard room, Sep 20-27, 8 day basic ticket with deluxe dining for $1569.66

So excited! We plan on saving our tickets for another trip and just relax, eat, resort hop, eat, parasail, eat, fish and probably eat some more!

:cool1:
Got in right away this morning, modified our ressie & got POP for Sept 13-20. Already had booked Narcoossee's, Le Cellier, O'hana, Tokyo Dining, & Boma. This is DS8, DD10, & DH's first trip - soooo excited. (and I haven't been in twenty years myself) Thanks for everyone's expertise - we're very close to a dream trip for us. :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I spent 1 hour and thirty four minutes on hold, and boy was it worth it. I had a super nice CM, I wish I could remember his name. I did not have the correct code for a non-disney visa, he told me that and I panicked, but then he said I think I can take care of it for you. I was able to book 9/20 thru 9/28, preferred POP, one day tickets, since we will have AP's, for 1133.40. Two adults, two kids. Then the CM asked if I wanted to make my ADR's, I felt bad since I did not have any plans, but he was so patient. I got everyone I wanted, including, CRT for breakfast, when he suggested it I had no hopes of gettign it.
Needless to say that was the best wait on hold for me. My kids kept hearing the Disney music while I was on hold and could not figure out what was going on, I am hoping to keep it a surprise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter