THURSDAY PEOPLE ... Sign in here!

Just got off the phone with a very plesant CM at Disney. Have my reservation for 8/24 - 9/1 all set at the Polynesian. Free Dining now included.

I cannot believe I was her first call. Got through at 7:01AM. Last year I was on hold for 50 minutes!

Good Luck to everyone else calling today.

stiiiiiiilllllllll holding...I read thru monday's thread, where people waitied in excess of an hour, but somehow thought that wouldn't apply to me, and MY magical vacation:rotfl: ...I guess it's only been 15 minutes so far, but it SEEMS like an hour lol

Totally easy online!

I got Sep 20 - 27 at POP with NO PROBLEMS. EASY BREEZY!

If you're on the phone waiting, I recommend going online.

I'll see the rest of you at DISNEY!
Meredith!

Totally easy online!

I got Sep 20 - 27 at POP with NO PROBLEMS. EASY BREEZY!

If you're on the phone waiting, I recommend going online.

I'll see the rest of you at DISNEY!
Meredith!

I booked months ago, can't change my ressi on line, wish i could.

I booked online just now. I can't get through to disney "all circuits are busy" so I just booked a brand new reservation. Will cancel the original later today. So easy and painless.

Just got off the phone with a very plesant CM at Disney. Have my reservation for 8/24 - 9/1 all set at the Polynesian. Free Dining now included.

I cannot believe I was her first call. Got through at 7:01AM. Last year I was on hold for 50 minutes!

Good Luck to everyone else calling today.

:cool1: :banana: :yay: :woohoo: Congratulations!!!! Still on hold . . . "you can fly, you can fly, you can fly . . ." :lmao:

Does anyone else think this feels like waiting for Christmas morning?!!??!!!! Aaaaaaagghhh!! :yay:

Does anyone else think this feels like waiting for Christmas morning?!!??!!!! Aaaaaaagghhh!! :yay:

I am so with you!!! I can't even remember how long I laid in bed last night before I could fall asleep!!! It's like when you were a kid on Christmas eve and your parents told you, "the sooner you go to sleep, the sooner the morning will be here!" Knowing that only makes it harder to actually drift off!!! :rotfl2:

hold since 700am ---cm picked up at 715.....finished by 725...got POP 9/17-9/23

YEAH>>>FREE DINING!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool1: :banana:

31 minutes and holding...wish they were playing less frantic hold music...makes me nervous this early in the morning.

lol - my DH came down and said he'd have hung up long ago cause he can't stand the music (have it blaring out the speakerphone)....

At least I'm getting some Beauty and the Beast now. I have heard Topsy Turvy and something from Christmas Carol.

I wonder how many people are in that call center? How many people were on teh ohone at 7:00? I have also tried to get in the que with my cell phone and can't even get through to be put on hold!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter