Howl-O-Scream 2024

CAPSLOCK

DIS Veteran
Tickets are on sale now, and dates are up.

IMG_2566.jpeg
IMG_2568.jpeg

Get 2 Tickets for $38.99 Each
Howl-O-Scream 2024
Mayhem Sale: Buy Early and Save

Gather your horde to face Howl-O-Scream with a group of 2 or more and save big! Ticket valid for 1 visit to Howl-O-Scream on any event night, Sept. 6 - November 2, 2024 at SeaWorld Orlando. Offer ends May 12th

Unlimited Admission Ticket

SeaWorld Orlando Howl-O-Scream 2024
Scream your way through every night of of Howl-O-Scream at SeaWorld Orlando with unlimited visits, select nights Sept. 6 - Nov. 2, 2024.
● Valid for unlimited admission for one guest during Howl-O-Scream 2024 event nights. Event starts at 7 p.m.
● Not valid on Saturdays if Ticket with Blockout Dates is selected.
$189.99 - $114.99/ea. - no blockouts
$174.99 - $99.99/ea. - blockouts

We were going to go on 29th September and bought tickets this week and then I happened to check the website and 29th September is no longer showing as a date

I knew I had seen it so came on here which at least shows I wasnt mistaken! but very frustrating

How weird! They dropped some days last year but dropping the Sun on a holiday weekend is bizarre. I wonder if it's an error?

We were going to go on 29th September and bought tickets this week and then I happened to check the website and 29th September is no longer showing as a date

I knew I had seen it so came on here which at least shows I wasnt mistaken! but very frustrating
That happened to me with their christmas celebration. Saw supposed dates on their website , booked hotels and other event tics around that (disney parties, etc) - only to see those dates disappear one month later.

Had to pay more to reschedule everything else to match new dates. Very frustrating. Last year was the second time I've noticed they did this. Now, won't commit to anything SW related until 1-2 months before.

How weird! They dropped some days last year but dropping the Sun on a holiday weekend is bizarre. I wonder if it's an error?
wonder if someone - corporate event or other organization - bought out the park for that night?

We changed our hotel booking and are at Animal Kingdom Lodge that night without park tickets, debating whether to go to MNSSHP or just enjoy the hotel now

wonder if someone - corporate event or other organization - bought out the park for that night?
Or, that it’s the first Sunday; maybe metrics led them to believe not a profitable night afterall

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter