The Young Avengers: The X Factor (YARP Part 5)

JARVIS: "The cancer is being efficiently destroyed by the medicine. And - oh, wait, it's gone now. Miss Banner if positively cancer-free. She'll need a few days to fully recover, but she should be able to live for a long time should she stay in remission." Bruce: "We are never going back to Wakanda." Hope: She gave a sigh. Struggling, she cracked her eyes open. "Why is everything blurry?" Jarvis: "There is permanent damage to her eyes, but nothing that wouldn't be correctable with glasses or contacts. Welcome back to the land of the living, Hope."

Gordon: He jumped up and shouted "woohoo!"

Logan and Thora: they grinned.

June: She smiled, feeling less guilty about leaving now.

JARVIS: "The cancer is being efficiently destroyed by the medicine. And - oh, wait, it's gone now. Miss Banner if positively cancer-free. She'll need a few days to fully recover, but she should be able to live for a long time should she stay in remission."

Bruce: "We are never going back to Wakanda."

Hope: She gave a sigh. Struggling, she cracked her eyes open. "Why is everything blurry?"

Jarvis: "There is permanent damage to her eyes, but nothing that wouldn't be correctable with glasses or contacts. Welcome back to the land of the living, Hope."

Jay: "That's for sure, Wakanda never again!" He ran over to Hope and kissed her. "Gee, it's not nice to scare us like that?", he smirked.

Orreed said:
Jay: "That's for sure, Wakanda never again!" He ran over to Hope and kissed her. "Gee, it's not nice to scare us like that?", he smirked.

Hope: "Well you were just too cute."

Juned She went back to her room to pack.

Gordon: He hugged Hope.

OOC: So what shall I call the new thread? Recovery? (Hope's getting better, June's leaving, what happens to Conrad) Shift? (change in time) Closing the Circle (they have a circle, a cycle, they have normal lives, go on adventures, then go back to having normal lives, so they'd be at the end of the circle cycle now), maybe Everybody Wants to Rule the World? (it's a song, but not only are they on top of the world, but it could suggest that this time around we deal with more(and new) villains or do something with Asgard)

Hope: "You're welcome."

Bruce: "You many all return to regularly scheduled activities now."

Hope: She held his hand so Jay would stay.

OOC: So Captain America keeps more and more becoming a favorite. I think my love of Mike must have leaked out somehow into my normal life. One of my backpacks is in the shape of his shield and I just got a Captain America costume hoodie, complete with hood in the shape of his helmet mask. It's pretty comfy.

Fairywings said:
OOC: So what shall I call the new thread? Recovery? (Hope's getting better, June's leaving, what happens to Conrad) Shift? (change in time) Closing the Circle (they have a circle, a cycle, they have normal lives, go on adventures, then go back to having normal lives, so they'd be at the end of the circle cycle now), maybe Everybody Wants to Rule the World? (it's a song, but not only are they on top of the world, but it could suggest that this time around we deal with more(and new) villains or do something with Asgard)

OOC : Hmmm I like Shift or Everyone rules the world.

Chirstmas season is here so I'm back working at my resort. I quit Uncle Julios's but am still doing Jump for Fun. Will probably be on less.

Fairywings said:
Hope: "You're welcome."

Bruce: "You many all return to regularly scheduled activities now."

Hope: She held his hand so Jay would stay.

Jay: He stayed but was going to anyways.

Evelyn: "See you Hope." She walked out relieved and excited Hope was fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter