The Young Avengers: The X Factor (YARP Part 5)

Gordon: "You may cry, Jay. We will not think less of you."

Thora: "Evelyn," she said quietly, "look." She gestured to June and Conrad, hugging.

Jay : "No I won't cry. Got to say strongfor the group .", he said shaking and looking at Hope.

Evelyn "Wow "

Jay : "No I won't cry. Got to say strongfor the group .", he said shaking and looking at Hope. Evelyn "Wow "

Gordon: "Jay... It's alright."

Thora: "I don't know whether that's good or bad."

June: "Conrad, I have to tell you something," when she composed herself. "I'm leaving. I'm not going to be back until the end of the school year. Maybe, if we're both able to compose ourselves and move on from all of this by that time, and if neither of us are in a relationship, maybe we could try again? I just-seeing this just shows me how horrible it is to lose someone, like how I lost my father, and I don't want to lose you."

June: "Conrad, I have to tell you something," when she composed herself. "I'm leaving. I'm not going to be back until the end of the school year. Maybe, if we're both able to compose ourselves and move on from all of this by that time, and if neither of us are in a relationship, maybe we could try again? I just-seeing this just shows me how horrible it is to lose someone, like how I lost my father, and I don't want to lose you."

Jay: "Crying means I've given up Hope. I'm not letting that happen. Ah, that stupid name pun actually was kinda cool that time."

Evelyn: "Could be ethier. Let's see."

Odin: He walked over to her. "The pleasure is all mine, Hope. My grandchildren have told me much about you, in their messages they send to Heimdall. But Hope, you-I do not think you belong here. We have been expecting you but surely your time isn't now. What about your career? What about Jay?"

Hope: "I know, I feel so horrible. But it was really painful, and I was coughing up blood and I couldn't see and it was hard to hold on and I couldn't breathe-I'm sorry, I'm so sorry."

Conrad: He took a deep breath. "We all gotta do what we all gotta do. Go. Have fun. You taking Junior with you?"

Jay: "Crying means I've given up Hope. I'm not letting that happen. Ah, that stupid name pun actually was kinda cool that time." Evelyn: "Could be ethier. Let's see."

Gordon: He smiled.

Hope: "I know, I feel so horrible. But it was really painful, and I was coughing up blood and I couldn't see and it was hard to hold on and I couldn't breathe-I'm sorry, I'm so sorry."

Odin: "I can assure you that you'll find a cure. You just need to give your father more time. Do not apologize to me, young one."

Conrad: He took a deep breath. "We all gotta do what we all gotta do. Go. Have fun. You taking Junior with you?"

June: "No. I'm just staying with my father, going back into my SHIELD training. It won't be fun, but it'll be better than feeling heartbreak all the time. It's not your fault, I just can't live like that anymore." She hugged him again. "I'm sorry."

Gordon: He smiled.

Odin: "I can assure you that you'll find a cure. You just need to give your father more time. Do not apologize to me, young one."

June: "No. I'm just staying with my father, going back into my SHIELD training. It won't be fun, but it'll be better than feeling heartbreak all the time. It's not your fault, I just can't live like that anymore." She hugged him again. "I'm sorry."

Hope: "All right - er, yes sir."

Conrad: He pulled away.

Hope: "All right - er, yes sir." Conrad: He pulled away.

Odin: "You can do it Hope. You can come drink and be merry with us when it's your time, unless you really do want to stay."

June: She sighed. "Yeah, I deserved that. Sorry."

Hope: "But how do I get out of here?"

Odin: "Heimdall, please take Hope Banner home."

Heimdall: "Yes, my lord." He started the portal.

June: She walked away from Conrad, kneeling next to Hope. She held Hope's hand and blinked away tears.

Odin: "Heimdall, please take Hope Banner home."

Heimdall: "Yes, my lord." He started the portal.

June: She walked away from Conrad, kneeling next to Hope. She held Hope's hand and blinked away tears.

Hope: "Thank you Odin." She made to leave, but looked back. "Is there any message you'd like me to pass on?"

Hope: "Thank you Odin." She made to leave, but looked back. "Is there any message you'd like me to pass on?"

Odin: He thought for a moment. "Make sure my grandchildren do not eat all of your midgardian thanks giving celebration." He smiled.

Odin: He thought for a moment. "Make sure my grandchildren do not eat all of your midgardian thanks giving celebration." He smiled.

Hope: She giggled. "All right. I'll see you again when it's my time. Do give my regards though." She waved and followed after Heimdall.

Hope: She giggled. "All right. I'll see you again when it's my time. Do give my regards though." She waved and followed after Heimdall.

Odin: "Goodbye, Hope Banner."

Heimdall: He sent her through the portal.

JARVIS: "Dr. Banner sir, I'm....picking up a pulse?"

Dr.Banner: He lifted up his head. Then he was on hi feet. "Jarvis, bring up my daughter's status, vitals, everything, now!"

JARVIS: "Certainly, sir."

JARVIS: "Dr. Banner sir, I'm....picking up a pulse?" Dr.Banner: He lifted up his head. Then he was on hi feet. "Jarvis, bring up my daughter's status, vitals, everything, now!" JARVIS: "Certainly, sir."

June: She got up and stood back.

Gordon: "Thank you, grandfather," he murmured. The sky rumbled with thunder and he grinned. "I see you have snapped some sense into her and persuaded her to live."

Thora: "Odin?" She asked.

Gordon: "Odin."

JARVIS: "It appears her body is rejecting the cancer. It's as if her body needed to shut down and reload, like a computer."

Bruce: He just grinned.

JARVIS: "It appears her body is rejecting the cancer. It's as if her body needed to shut down and reload, like a computer." Bruce: He just grinned.

Asgardians: They all smiled, aware of what happened.

June: She sat down and watched.

Jay: He threw his hand up in the air and was bouncing. "YES!!!! Sorry, that was loud."

Evelyn:She cracked a huge smille.

JARVIS: "The cancer is being efficiently destroyed by the medicine. And - oh, wait, it's gone now. Miss Banner if positively cancer-free. She'll need a few days to fully recover, but she should be able to live for a long time should she stay in remission."

Bruce: "We are never going back to Wakanda."

Hope: She gave a sigh. Struggling, she cracked her eyes open. "Why is everything blurry?"

Jarvis: "There is permanent damage to her eyes, but nothing that wouldn't be correctable with glasses or contacts. Welcome back to the land of the living, Hope."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter