• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

The Young Avengers: The X Factor (YARP Part 5)

Mike and Conrad: They came running in and almost fell over when they heard the news. Conrad particularly was regretful; when he was feelimg sorry for himself, Hope was dying.

Steve: He came in and heard what happened and supported Bruce while he cried like he had done during the war.

Raven: She called her dad and told him.

Fury: Somewhere far away, he bowed his head for another good soldier lost.

Mike and Conrad: They came running in and almost fell over when they heard the news. Conrad particularly was regretful; when he was feelimg sorry for himself, Hope was dying. Steve: He came in and heard what happened and supported Bruce while he cried like he had done during the war.

June: She looked up at Conrad and ran to him, burying her face in his chest and crying into it. She didn't care if he never wanted to see her again, she needed it.

Doodle98 said:
June: She looked up at Conrad and ran to him, burying her face in his chest and crying into it. She didn't care if he never wanted to see her again, she needed it.

Conrad: He hugged her back, a bit in shock.

OOC: I wasn't originally going to have this happen but Gordon inspired me, should she actually go to Valhalla before getting pulled back to the living world and get brought back to life?

Gordon: He wiped the tears from his face and stood, attempting to compose himself. But he felt a surge of anger and punched the wall, leaving a large, fist-shaped dent in it.

Thora: "Just be glad he didn't use his hammer," she murmured.

Logan: He wrapped his arms around Thora and held her tight.

June: She didn't understand why she had ran to Conrad, and was even more confused as to why he was hugging her back. She pulled away from the hug to look at Hope, but started to cry and fell into his embrace again.

Hope: She was.....conscious? What? But then she saw the giant palace in front of her, behind the gate. "Toto, I don't think we're in Kansas anymore," she murmured.

Hope: She was.....conscious? What? But then she saw the giant palace in front of her, behind the gate. "Toto, I don't think we're in Kansas anymore," she murmured.

OOC: Do you want me to play Odin or do you have a plan?

Doodle98 said:
OOC: Do you want me to play Odin or do you have a plan?

OOC: Well I had thought Bor (Gordon and Thora's great grandfather) because he's actually dead, but Odin maybe

OOC: Well I had thought Bor (Gordon and Thora's great grandfather) because he's actually dead, but Odin maybe

OOC: According to Norse mythology Valhalla is like a never-ending feast with Odin. (And in the interviews after Thor 2, Odin is kinda dead...)

Jay: He started to pace with a blank face. He couldn't acceppt that she may of died...

Evelyn: She hurried downstairs to the grim situation.

jay: He started to pace with a blank face. He couldn't acceppt that she may of died... Evelyn: She hurried downstairs to the grim situation.

Gordon: He hugged Jay. "I'm sorry."

Doodle98 said:
OOC: According to Norse mythology Valhalla is like a never-ending feast with Odin. (And in the interviews after Thor 2, Odin is kinda dead...)

OOC: Okay you can be Odin, you go

Hope: "I - it's a pleasure to meet you your majesty."

Odin: He walked over to her. "The pleasure is all mine, Hope. My grandchildren have told me much about you, in their messages they send to Heimdall. But Hope, you-I do not think you belong here. We have been expecting you but surely your time isn't now. What about your career? What about Jay?"

Gordon: He hugged Jay. "I'm sorry."

Jay : He tried to say thanks, but all his energy was being used to hold back balling his eyes out.

Evelyn: Had the invisible bright future Hope actually lost? Evelyn couldn't grasp it. Reality had really hit the group hard lately.

Jay : He tried to say thanks, but all his energy was being used to hold back balling his eyes out. Evelyn: Had the invisible bright future Hope actually lost? Evelyn couldn't grasp it. Reality had really hit the group hard lately.

Gordon: "You may cry, Jay. We will not think less of you."

Thora: "Evelyn," she said quietly, "look." She gestured to June and Conrad, hugging.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter