The Young Avengers: The X Factor (YARP Part 5)

Fairywings

Perry/Perrin
The X Factor - defined as:
a variable in a given situation that could have the most significant impact on the outcome.
"the young vote may turn out to be the X factor"

Tower Rules:
1. There will be no tampering with Jarvis' tech. We will know if you do.
2. Curfew at 11 pm unless you are doing homework.
3. No boys in girls' bedrooms and no girls in boys' bedrooms after 9 pm.
4. You will answer the phone when we call (exceptions will be addressed)
5. You will go to school and you will get your homework done.
6. You will not reveal your secret identity or ours.
7. You will be responsible for your penthouses. Take care of them.
8. Just use common sense. Just because you're together doesn't mean our rules or your rules at home don't necessarily apply.

Residents (alphabetically)
Hope Elizabeth Banner ~ played by Fairywings off campus PE (riding)
Evelyn Maria Barton ~ played by Orreed cheer
Jay Philip Barton ~ played by Orreed off campus PE (archery)
June Coulson ~ played by Doodle8 swimming
Philip "Phil" Coulson Jr. ~ played by 1elle2 debate
Raven Phyllis Marie Fury [Alice Nicole Wilson] ~ played by Fairywings newspaper
Nova Elyon Hill ~ played by The Villianess cheerleading
Michael "Mike" James Rogers ~ played by Fairywings quarterback, football
Nancy Elizabeth Rogers ~ played by 1elle2 cheerleading
Eli Howard Stark ~ played by 1elle2 acadeca
Penny Stark ~ played by Cinderella8 debate
Gordon Thorson [Matthews] ~ played by Doodle98 track
Thora Thorson [Laura Matthews] ~ played by Doodle98 track
Andrea "Dray" Jennifer Emerald Walters ~ played by Fairywings debate
Conrad "Con" Samuel Wilson ~ played by Fairywings cross country

Avengers Tower (formerly Stark Tower): The tower is very tall, with hundreds of stories. The top ten floors right under Tony's penthouse is the R&D where he and Bruce work most of the time. After those floors are five floors, which house Bruce, Thor, Steve, and Clint and Natasha respectively. Each floor after that hosts a pair of YA, in this list (that is subject to change):
*Eli and Penny
*Gordon and Thora
*Mike and Nancy
*Jay and Evelyn
*June and Phil
*Raven and Conrad
*Nova
*Hope and Andrea
Each floor contains three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a living room, study/library/office, small kitchen space and breakfast nook, armory, and game room/den. Each bedroom has a walk-in closet, and bathrooms have separate showers and bathtubs, which have the proper functions to be used as hot tubs. Jarvis can be contacted at any time and has the protocols to know what to do in any sort of emergency.

Minor Characters Super (they are related to Marvel characters in the town and go to the school and have powers but are not Young Avengers or main characters):
William "Will" Richard Parker ~ played by Cinderella8
Justin Matthew Murdock ~ played by Fairywings debate
Spencer Benjamin Reed Storm ~ played by Fairywings choir
Lola Susan Alicia Storm ~ played by Fairywings choir

Part Five, ready, set, go!

Evelyn: "Great. I'm going to change. And then we can meet outside the Barton room."

Jay: He nodded and they went upstairs to change. He put on an Omplyic archery team shirt and visor, shorts, and sneakers.
l.jpg

Evelyn: She wore this.

l.jpg

OOC: Now, here's an insight to Hill's thoughts on the mother/daughter relationship.

Agent Hill: She smiled politely when the food was brought out, but was still a little embarrassed about the child comment. She hadn't even spoken to Nova yet, plus Nova hadn't spoken to her either and their last conversation hadn't ended well. Nova hadn't even met her eyes. She thought that perhaps Nova would have something to say later on tonight, assuming she didn't have any bright ideas and tried to make a scene.

OOC: Okay, so I might have mentioned that Hope's hypogamma cancer will permanently damage her eyes so she'll have to get glasses to correct her vision. So I have to look for a new Hope. You may ask me, "Perry, why can't Hope just get contacts and be done with it?" to which I reply, "The whole reason for her sight getting damaged is so she can get glasses because Bruce has glasses. It's like taking away Raven's eye.

So, I need some help.

I thought about using the girl in the seventh picture. Her hair's a little light (and her glasses are huge) but in that lighting it gives off a grayish tinge that I've noticed in Bruce's hair when he's in the right lighting.

Or

There's a bunch of pictures of young emmy rossum that I could stick glasses on for post eye damage Hope and then leave normal for all my pre damage Hope stuff.

OOC: Now, here's an insight to Hill's thoughts on the mother/daughter relationship.

Agent Hill: She smiled politely when the food was brought out, but was still a little embarrassed about the child comment. She hadn't even spoken to Nova yet, plus Nova hadn't spoken to her either and their last conversation hadn't ended well. Nova hadn't even met her eyes. She thought that perhaps Nova would have something to say later on tonight, assuming she didn't have any bright ideas and tried to make a scene.

OOC: Cool

OOC: Okay, so I might have mentioned that Hope's hypogamma cancer will permanently damage her eyes so she'll have to get glasses to correct her vision. So I have to look for a new Hope. You may ask me, "Perry, why can't Hope just get contacts and be done with it?" to which I reply, "The whole reason for her sight getting damaged is so she can get glasses because Bruce has glasses. It's like taking away Raven's eye.

So, I need some help.

I thought about using the girl in the seventh picture. Her hair's a little light (and her glasses are huge) but in that lighting it gives off a grayish tinge that I've noticed in Bruce's hair when he's in the right lighting.

Or

There's a bunch of pictures of young emmy rossum that I could stick glasses on for post eye damage Hope and then leave normal for all my pre damage Hope stuff.

OOC: I like the first. Those look good.

Second's okay.

OOC: I'm not really sure what to do. Could Steve talk with Maria just for the sake of doing something?

Agent Hill: She snapped out of her thoughts to pay attention.

Mike: He changed into cargos and a tee shirt.

Hope: She wore shorts and a t shirt.

Evelyn: She met up with the others, ready for their African mini adventure. "I guess aimlessly wander around and take everything in. It'll be fun."

Jay: "The thing is, you can't just read the guidebook, you've got to throw yourself in! Eat the food, use the wrong verbs, get charged double and end up kissing complete strangers! [beat] Well don't do the last one. I'll just kiss my Hope! The first part was a quote. No shame is quoting Doctor Who!"

So, I need some help.

Or

OOC: I think both good. If I stumble upon something else I may suggest it later if that's okay.

T'Challa: The servants brought out seasoned duck. "How are you Maria?"

Evelyn: She met up with the others, ready for their African mini adventure. "I guess aimlessly wander around and take everything in. It'll be fun."

Jay: "The thing is, you can't just read the guidebook, you've got to throw yourself in! Eat the food, use the wrong verbs, get charged double and end up kissing complete strangers! [beat] Well don't do the last one. I'll just kiss my Hope! The first part was a quote. No shame is quoting Doctor Who!"

OOC: I think both good. If I stumble upon something else I may suggest it later if that's okay.

T'Challa: The servants brought out seasoned duck. "How are you Maria?"

Hope: She took Jay's hand. "I'm pretty sure Mike doesn't need vacation instructions." She laid her head on Jay's shoulder.

Mike: "Your girl's kinda right, but thanks anyway man." He took Evelyn's hand.

Conrad: "So what do we do now they're gone?"

Raven: She shrugged. "Wreck havoc?"

Andrea: "I'm not sure that's a good idea."

Raven: "It's not, but I feel like we'll end up doing so anyway."

Andrea: She fake gasped. "R-Alice can joke?"

Conrad: "Every few months she comes up with a few good jokes."

Raven: "I hate you both."

OOC: Yeah that's okay

Hope: She took Jay's hand. "I'm pretty sure Mike doesn't need vacation instructions." She laid her head on Jay's shoulder.

June: she smiled and put her arms around Conrad's shoulders, standing behind him.

Gordon: He was texting Britannia, a sad smile on his face.

Logan: He had his arm around Thora.

Thora: She put her head on Logan's broad shoulder.

OOC: Yeah that's okay

Jay: "Sorry man, just joking around. Lighten the mood. Let's go!" He wrapped his arm around Hope and they headed into the village.

OOC: Another option for Hope?
159010764-actress-tatiana-maslany-speaks-onstage-at-gettyimages.jpg
maslany__130611163114-275x389.jpg

tumblr_mo6fa8gakc1qeo9ogo2_r1_250.gif

Jay: "Sorry man, just joking around. Lighten the mood. Let's go!" He wrapped his arm around Hope and they headed into the village.

OOC: Another option for Hope?
159010764-actress-tatiana-maslany-speaks-onstage-at-gettyimages.jpg
maslany__130611163114-275x389.jpg

tumblr_mo6fa8gakc1qeo9ogo2_r1_250.gif

Mike: He grinned. "Yeah I know."

Hope: She walked with Jay.

OOC: That could work, and there's a before and after.

Mike: He grinned. "Yeah I know."

Hope: She walked with Jay.

OOC: That could work, and there's a before and after.

Jay: He laughed.

Evelyn: The wandered into the city holding Mike's hand. It was mixed with little tents and glistening sky scrapers. The edge of the city led up to a small savanna but mostly was surrounded by a deep jungle that seemed to stretch forever. "That jungle seems like something out of an Indiana Jones movie."

OOC: Yeah
Her name is Tatiana Maslany

Jay: He laughed.

Evelyn: The wandered into the city holding Mike's hand. It was mixed with little tents and glistening sky scrapers. The edge of the city led up to a small savanna but mostly was surrounded by a deep jungle that seemed to stretch forever. "That jungle seems like something out of an Indiana Jones movie."

OOC: Yeah
Her name is Tatiana Maslany

Mike: "What?"

Hope: "Remember when we watched Raiders of the Lost Ark and there was the archaeology professor that was a treasure hunter and also kicked Nazi butt wen he had time to spare?"

Mike: "Oh, I remember now. I like that guy."

OOC: Lol whoops
Want to keep looking?

OOC: I thought that was a good thing. They are supposed to be related after all.

Mike: "What?"

Hope: "Remember when we watched Raiders of the Lost Ark and there was the archaeology professor that was a treasure hunter and also kicked Nazi butt wen he had time to spare?"

Mike: "Oh, I remember now. I like that guy."

OOC: I thought that was a good thing. They are supposed to be related after all.

OOC: Awh yeah kicking Nazi Butt
Makes sense Mike likes him lol

Jay: He saw a little shack by the water. "Kayaking on the river through the forest? Hey that would be fun. You guys want to go?"

Evelyn: "Sure, sounds fun."

OOC: Oh yes duh that is good lol. I thought you meant she looked exactly how you imagined Andera or something.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter