The Return of the Asian-Feb 2010. 4/14-LINK TO PART 2-pg 249

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woohoo! I can't wait! You haven't misses much on my report, I've been too busy watching the olympics!:lmao:

Yay! Finally!

But good grief! 5 pages already? I'm so going to get behind in this thing...I just know it. :rotfl:

I like your new addition to the signature.:thumbsup2

I can't believe at 4, he can already use the digital camera........and well at that.

Thanks! :goodvibes

Yeah, he's pretty good at it!! I'm thinking of giving my point & shoot camera to DS and getting a new one for myself. My point & shoot has had issues since I got it a year ago but it still works. Would be a good first camera for him. If he drops it, it's really not a big loss.

I'm going to attempt to keep up with this TR :rotfl:

OMG I can't believe that Wendy's baby is already 1.5, where did that time go? :faint:

Thanks! :goodvibes

Yeah, he's pretty good at it!! I'm thinking of giving my point & shoot camera to DS and getting a new one for myself. My point & shoot has had issues since I got it a year ago but it still works. Would be a good first camera for him. If he drops it, it's really not a big loss.

Yes and thank goodness for digital. Could you imagine the $$$ spent if we still used film??? Dylan would never get his hands on my camera. Ha.

:happytv: <-- this picture was chosen by Dylan. Ha.

Yes and thank goodness for digital. Could you imagine the $$$ spent if we still used film??? Dylan would never get his hands on my camera. Ha.

:happytv: <-- this picture was chosen by Dylan. Ha.

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: Love the picture.

I was thinking about my film camera the other day. I usually only take it out now when I want to try to be a little artsy or something. I like doing black & white and developing my own film & prints. However, there now is no dark room for me to use ANYWHERE and I'm not so sure DH would want me turning part of the house into one. :rotfl: Anyway, I still like using it but not like the digital version.

PAGE 5 what in the world? I am so sure. Going back to see all who beat me :sad2: Jordy, you might be getting tooo popular

Wendy's kiddos are as cute as ever! Avery likes to take pics. We got her a camera for her bday last year.

Can't wait to get this one going-should wrap up around 6 months before PeepFest

Miss Mary, what to you think about meeting up at some point on our trip. :confused3 You up for that? I realize it's the unspoken rule to all DISers...when your there your there with your families...but, if it's possible and won't be to much of an issue for all involved....:goodvibes
Let me know, PM me if you want. :)

PAGE 5 what in the world? I am so sure. Going back to see all who beat me :sad2: Jordy, you might be getting tooo popular

Wendy's kiddos are as cute as ever! Avery likes to take pics. We got her a camera for her bday last year.

Can't wait to get this one going-should wrap up around 6 months before PeepFest

Wow and i thought seeing page 5 that i missed some of it!:rotfl2:
Looking forward to the report.....popcorn::

Forgot to metion that Jenna and I still wanna meet up in June when we are in Disneyland, either the 16 (Thurs.) or 17 (Fri.) work best for us. Hope you can swing it. :goodvibes

Yay! I didn't miss anything (cause really, 5 pages is nothing in the world of Jordan's TRs). Been away from the Dis for awhile but seems I came back just in time! :woohoo:

I think I just made the bottom of page 5. That's what I get for living my life today instead of being glued to the Dis boards.:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Wendy, the kids look great. Jordan this is easily going to be a 4 part.
That group picture is pricesless!!!:rotfl2:

Let the games begin.

Page 6 already?! WOW!

You didn't think i'd miss out on this one, did ya?

Very much looking forward to this one!

Well, we're off to Benihana's tonight (the regular version of Teppan Edo) for an early bday dinner for DH (who shares the same bday as Jordan)... Dylan said "is it like the place where the lady made the volcano?" (out of onions)

Ahhhh, it'll be just like being back there again. Sigh. :cloud9:

Hopefully will come back to an update post!! :3dglasses

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter