Pam Munoz Ryan

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
I have been a fan of Pam Munoz Ryan's books ever since I bought her book Becoming Naomi Leon and I loved it and then I got her other book Esperanza Rising and liked it too and I wonder if there's anyone here who loves Pam Munoz Ryan's books? Pam's books are like fairy tales and are enchanting to read

I have never read her books before, but just pulled up the descriptions, and they look very good. I'll put them on my list of possibilities.

I have been a fan of Pam Munoz Ryan's books ever since I bought her book Becoming Naomi Leon and I loved it and then I got her other book Esperanza Rising and liked it too and I wonder if there's anyone here who loves Pam Munoz Ryan's books? Pam's books are like fairy tales and are enchanting to read

which one do you recommend starting with?

which one do you recommend starting with?
The first book I got of Pam Munoz Ryan was Becoming Naomi Leon and based on that book I also got Esperanza Rising which is my favorite of her books. Just recently I got another Pam Munoz Ryan book called Solimar Sword Of The Monarchs and that book is wonderful and has an Encanto-like vibe to it and it's really cool

Esperanza Rising is excellent! I love the magical quality of really good middle grade fiction. There is something so wonderful about books that capture both the simplicity and complexity of how kids see the world and how that changes as they grow up. You might also like Walk Two Moons by Sharon Creech, Inside Out and Back Again by Thanhha Lai and Wolf Hollow by Lauren Wolk. All of them are female protagonist-historical fiction-coming of age stories. All of them also won the Newbery Award!

Pam Munoz Ryan also has another book called Paint The Wind that is a horse book and it talks about painters of the southwest like Mary Cassatt and Paul Klee and it's a really amazing book. I wish Pam Munoz Ryan's books could be made into Disney+ series because as we see with Percy Jackson And The Olympians a Pam Munoz Ryan Disney+ series would be worth watching

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter