The Return of the Asian-Feb 2010. 4/14-LINK TO PART 2-pg 249

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in and loving all the picture introductions! I can't believe how much the kids have grown!!!

Thanks Jackie! The kids are big and very adult. they will be the topic of a few good stories for sure.

Subbing. I'm not familiar with your other TRs, but from all the comments here, I can tell I will be thoroughly entertained!

party::welcome:party:

Welcome to the nuthouse that is my TR...

Yay! The fun has begun. I can't believe how big the kids are now. Wow.

Welcome back. They are mature and still kids at the same time if you know what I mean.

PAGE 3 ALREADY?????? :scared1::scared1::scared1:

OK Jordan welcome back and I can't wait to hear about all your adventures in WDW. Sorry the weather wasn't warmer for you guys.:sad2: I hope it warms up in the next 10 days! :rolleyes1

I'm sure you'll have great, if not warm weather. Can't really get too much colder that it was when we were there.

subscribing now I will go back and read your other reports :goodvibes
:dancer::welcome::dancer:

Good luck reading the other TRs!:worship:

can't wait to hear all about your trip. it will be fun to try to remember what i was doing that week at wdw...most likely I was freezing the whole time!

Sorry we missed you that day you think you saw us at Epcot. Hope you made your Le Cellier ADR.

I'm here! :cool1:
:banana::banana::banana: Glad you're here. Hope the training is going well.

I would never miss one of your TR's!:woohoo:
:hug:Thanks Tracy.

Miss Mary, what to you think about meeting up at some point on our trip. :confused3 You up for that? I realize it's the unspoken rule to all DISers...when your there your there with your families...but, if it's possible and won't be to much of an issue for all involved....:goodvibes
Let me know, PM me if you want. :)

PM sent. My Hubby and girls know all about the Dis. Hubby just asks "who are we meeting up with today"
Jordy, I said something about vacation plans for 2012 and he said "isn't that Peeps thing then"?

Whoo hooo the adventure begins!!

It was fun meeting you guys in DS!!

:thumbsup2
Amy

It was soooo great to meet you!!!!

You will be a part of the TR for sure.

Joining the fun!

Hopefully, I can keep up better on the TR than on the PTR!

Julie!!!!!!!!!

I'm glad you're here!

Aren't you due soon?

Reporting for duty!

Jaime

Welcome back!

Wow - page 3 already! I guess I shouldn't be surprised...

You should talk missy....;)

Yah!!!! So glad you are back and well rested!!!! ;)
I can't wait to hear about the hijinks of my favorite DIS friends!!!!!

It was fun, exhausting and a hoot!

Here I am!
:woohoo::woohoo: Glad you could make it!

:banana: Yay!!! Yes! I. AM. READY!!

:thumbsup2:thumbsup2 Glad you're here as well!

Get. Ready.

PM sent. My Hubby and girls know all about the Dis. Hubby just asks "who are we meeting up with today"
Jordy, I said something about vacation plans for 2012 and he said "isn't that Peeps thing then"?

You've trained him well!:thumbsup2:rotfl2:

At church today, I got lots of questions about 2012. We will be designing a website just for the trip to help organize folks and let them know what activities they can participate in (Wishes Dessert, Illuminations Cruises etc).

popcorn::I'm ready for your crazy reports!!:cool1:

Welcome back to the TR:thumbsup2

I'm in! I always enjoy your trip reports.

Thanks! Hopefully it won't disappoint.

Let's get the party started:banana:

Yo! Philly fan in da house! Did I get that right.

page 4. Figures!

But I'm here!!

Sorry Cynthia. I got back from church and there were 3 more pages:eek:

Oh goody! I'm on page 4!!!!!!

Why Hello!:)

I'm in! I'm going to read from the beginning this time! Whooohooo!
party::welcome:party:

I can't wait to read all about your trip!!!!:cool1: I'm sure it will be a wild ride:thumbsup2

welcome!!!!

It was sometimes wild, sometimes not, but always interesting....:rolleyes1 Stay tuned

Jordan,

You're practically a legend on these boards! I'm excited to be in "on the ground floor." Looking forward to hearing about your trip! :)

I am blushing

Legend.....I dont think I would consider myself a legend...there are so many other memorable folks here...ZZUB, Vettechick

Thanks!

:banana: Yay! Can't wait to hear all about it! :banana:

Kathy
:hug:Glad you're here Kathy. Can't wait to meet in a few years if not sooner.

So, after following your last TR, then barely on your PTR...I'm back and ready for some Jordy! :)

Shall we start taking bets on how many parts this TR takes? :P

I think it'll be a 2 parter....:rolleyes1:rolleyes1

Welcome back.

Woohoo! I can't wait! You haven't misses much on my report, I've been too busy watching the olympics!:lmao:

I am watching too. I even got to watch while at WDW....

Yay! Finally!

But good grief! 5 pages already? I'm so going to get behind in this thing...I just know it. :rotfl:

I will make sure to keep it short...:rolleyes1:rolleyes1

I'm going to attempt to keep up with this TR :rotfl:

OMG I can't believe that Wendy's baby is already 1.5, where did that time go? :faint:

JO!

:grouphug: Glad you're here.

Holy crapballs!!

7 pages in less than 24 hours?????!!!

I'm so far behind.....I was the first to get there, first to leave and now the last to start.:rolleyes: Obviously I need to re prioritze my responsibilites.

Thanks! :goodvibes

Yeah, he's pretty good at it!! I'm thinking of giving my point & shoot camera to DS and getting a new one for myself. My point & shoot has had issues since I got it a year ago but it still works. Would be a good first camera for him. If he drops it, it's really not a big loss.

They are so inexpensive now. Wouldn't be a bad idea to let DS have the camera.

It amazes me how quickly they pick things up.

I'm in!
Can't wait to read more!
:banana::banana::banana: welcome!

PAGE 5 what in the world? I am so sure. Going back to see all who beat me :sad2: Jordy, you might be getting tooo popular

Wendy's kiddos are as cute as ever! Avery likes to take pics. We got her a camera for her bday last year.

Can't wait to get this one going-should wrap up around 6 months before PeepFest

Sorry Mary. I hope it doesn't spiral out of control. I'll do my best to keep things on track..:rolleyes1;);)

How on Earth is this on page 5 already? :worship:

Your guess is as good as mine:confused3:)

Glad you're here.

Wow and i thought seeing page 5 that i missed some of it!:rotfl2:
Looking forward to the report.....popcorn::

You haven't missed anything...just lots of people subbing in so far....

Woo Hoo! It's started. Can't wait to hear all about it.

I already told you that you've ruined me...so get ready for pix of you know what.

Forgot to metion that Jenna and I still wanna meet up in June when we are in Disneyland, either the 16 (Thurs.) or 17 (Fri.) work best for us. Hope you can swing it. :goodvibes

Friday is better for me. Keep me updated!

Yay! I didn't miss anything (cause really, 5 pages is nothing in the world of Jordan's TRs). Been away from the Dis for awhile but seems I came back just in time! :woohoo:

Welcome back!

I think I just made the bottom of page 5. That's what I get for living my life today instead of being glued to the Dis boards.:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Wendy, the kids look great. Jordan this is easily going to be a 4 part.
That group picture is pricesless!!!:rotfl2:

Let the games begin.

I'm hoping to wrap the TR sometime this year......or next.

Holy crapballs!!

7 pages in less than 24 hours?????!!!

I'm so far behind.....I was the first to get there, first to leave and now the last to start.:rolleyes: Obviously I need to re prioritze my responsibilites.
:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

It's all just people subbing in. Blue and Wendy and Jenny have chimed in with some stuff....I'm just trying to get caught up myself.

I'm thinking he should probably just publish a book about it. ;)

HA!

Im in! Im soo nervous..what should I wear :hyper:

Chonies.

Page 6 already?! WOW!

You didn't think i'd miss out on this one, did ya?

Very much looking forward to this one!
:hug:

Glad you're here.

I'm here, I'm here! I've been eagerly awaiting this TR - lets get the show on the road!

Hey Rebecca!!!!!:thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter