The Return of the Asian-Feb 2010. 4/14-LINK TO PART 2-pg 249

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm here! The kids are so cute & have gotten so much bigger than your last TR. Can't wait for you to get started. :goodvibes

YAY another TR from my FAVORITE Asian!! I am so happy to see this report, I have missed you :hug:.

This picture cracks me up:

060.jpg

In the pic from a live update everyone BUT Rosie had their tongue out, this pic she got the hang of it :lmao::lmao:. I can't wait to read about your adventures.

YAY another TR from my FAVORITE Asian!! I am so happy to see this report, I have missed you :hug:.

This picture cracks me up:

060.jpg

In the pic from a live update everyone BUT Rosie had their tongue out, this pic she got the hang of it :lmao::lmao:. I can't wait to read about your adventures.

I laughed as she was the only one in this pic to have it out!

I'm glad you're here Tracy:hug:

Just letting you know I"m here. But will have to read tomorrow :)

Subbing. I'm not familiar with your other TRs, but from all the comments here, I can tell I will be thoroughly entertained!

PAGE 3 ALREADY?????? :scared1::scared1::scared1:

OK Jordan welcome back and I can't wait to hear about all your adventures in WDW. Sorry the weather wasn't warmer for you guys.:sad2: I hope it warms up in the next 10 days! :rolleyes1

can't wait to hear all about your trip. it will be fun to try to remember what i was doing that week at wdw...most likely I was freezing the whole time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter