The Return of the Asian-Feb 2010. 4/14-LINK TO PART 2-pg 249

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yah!!!! So glad you are back and well rested!!!! ;)
I can't wait to hear about the hijinks of my favorite DIS friends!!!!!

HELLO!!!!!! I knew when I saw you on last night that you were probably starting this. But I couldn't stay up any longer. I have been sooo tired since our trip. So, here I am on page what?? 4 or 5. Bummer, but I'M HERE!! :thumbsup2

Ok, now going back to actually READ!!

:rotfl: Love all the pictures!! Dylan has become quite the photographer. :thumbsup2

I snagged your copy of the group pic. It came out a little better than mine did.

Can't wait for more. popcorn::

:rotfl: Love all the pictures!! Dylan has become quite the photographer. :thumbsup2

I snagged your copy of the group pic. It came out a little better than mine did.

Can't wait for more. popcorn::

I like your new addition to the signature.:thumbsup2

I can't believe at 4, he can already use the digital camera........and well at that.

So, after following your last TR, then barely on your PTR...I'm back and ready for some Jordy! :)

Shall we start taking bets on how many parts this TR takes? :P

Dylan is becoming quite the photographer. The kids are getting so big.

I can't believe at 4, he can already use the digital camera........and well at that.

Yes, it's interesting that Dylan is pretty much the only one very interested in taking digi pix and using the camcorder... maybe he'll be our family photographer. He's actually pretty good and can even do the telephoto thing. He's taken some interesting shots :laughing:

HELLO!!!!!! I knew when I saw you on last night that you were probably starting this. But I couldn't stay up any longer. I have been sooo tired since our trip. So, here I am on page what?? 4 or 5. Bummer, but I'M HERE!! :thumbsup2

So, after following your last TR, then barely on your PTR...I'm back and ready for some Jordy! :)

Shall we start taking bets on how many parts this TR takes? :P

See... we're on pg 4 and Jordan hasn't even really posted a "real" update. I totally predict a 4+ part TR. ::yes::

Let the fun begin! :banana:

Jordan,

You're practically a legend on these boards! I'm excited to be in "on the ground floor." Looking forward to hearing about your trip! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter