*** The Official August 2016 Thread! ***

I had no idea about this closure :headache: Just saw it on allears.net refurbishments. Says August 8th- November 19th. So sad.:sad:

Oh no! This is my 13 yr old's favorite ride! We will be there 8/2-8/12 so I guess we will have to hop over there every night to ride it until it closes! Thanks for the info.

Hey Everyone! We'll be there for a mini surprise bday trip for DD 8/3-8/6. Staying @ Pop. SO excited!! She knows about our reg. Oct trip (On our normally tight budget we're owing our soul (and a kidney lol) to Disney this yr. But clock is ticking since she's turning 14 & you can always make more $ but can't get "magical" time w/your family back). One of those wake her early am with car packed & say get in we're going to Disney kind of things. Since time is short, we're just hitting her fave parks & rides. Esp BTMR since she's so disappointed it'll be down in Oct. Gonna do Chef Mickey & CRT to sub for M&G's to save park time, & gonna do Pirates & Pals Wishes cruise on her bday night (the 5th). DH & I are probably just as excited (if not more) as she'll be. There's truly no better place to escape the "real" world & immerse yourself in your family. :love:

Right, I hope I got all the updates to dates and new dates right!

If you need me to change your dates at all, please remind me when you were originally booked so I don't have to read the whole list!! ;)

Hi all! :yay: We check into Caribbean Beach on August 9th! I can't wait! ADR's are all booked, now just waiting until I can book our FastPasses! We're celebrating our 6 year anniversary on August 11th (and hopefully our last vacation as just the two of us). Only 158 days to go... :yay::yay::yay:
lisagyo: when are you staying until? I added you but you didn't give me a end date!

We're in for a split stay (universal/WDW) from Aug 14th - Aug 24th. Celebrating our 20th anniversary and 3 graduations (elementary, middle school & college): me, DH, DS, DS and our niece (respectively). We're staying at Animal Kingdom Lodge - Kidani Villas for the second half. Can't wait!!!
Yorel- you didn't give a break down of dates between the two sites, so I wasn't able to add you yet. If you can give me the details, I'll add you! :)

Hey Everyone! We'll be there for a mini surprise bday trip for DD 8/3-8/6. Staying @ Pop. SO excited!! She knows about our reg. Oct trip (On our normally tight budget we're owing our soul (and a kidney lol) to Disney this yr. But clock is ticking since she's turning 14 & you can always make more $ but can't get "magical" time w/your family back). One of those wake her early am with car packed & say get in we're going to Disney kind of things. Since time is short, we're just hitting her fave parks & rides. Esp BTMR since she's so disappointed it'll be down in Oct. Gonna do Chef Mickey & CRT to sub for M&G's to save park time, & gonna do Pirates & Pals Wishes cruise on her bday night (the 5th). DH & I are probably just as excited (if not more) as she'll be. There's truly no better place to escape the "real" world & immerse yourself in your family. :love:

Have a great time! My son's birthday is also the 5th, he will be 6 and this is also a surprise trip for him.

Just realized that I never updated things here! It currently says:
21st- 30th August - Ferrentinos- Beach Club

Please change us to say:
19th - 29th August - Ferrentinos- Grand Floridian

Thank you!

I must remember to call them and get them to add DME to our booking. Keep thinking about it whilst at work and forgetting when I got home! D'oh!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter