*** The Official August 2016 Thread! ***

I booked all my ADR's this morning by phone, and thought I was done. Then I realized I forgot to book Crystal Palace. What is wrong with me? :confused3 I really don't feel like calling them back.

We received a unique offer code today, was super excited. Called to apply to our reservation and it would have cost us more than we already were paying. When we booked we didn't have any discounts, I've never had something like this happen. Obviously kept the reservation as is but was bummed. She said to wait until Summer discounts are released and see if one of those work. Anyone else have this happen before?

I feel like we have everything set... but still waiting on definite word for some summer things... anyone else?
- Rivers of Light - times and dining package availability (hopefully Tiffins)
- Star Wars summer fun? I assume that Frozen Summer Fun will not return this summer with the new Star Wars fireworks... I wonder if there will be packages like they had for Frozen Summer fun...
- new characters and their schedules -
- Frozen ride and meet and greet opening
- the opening date for Soarin'

Anything else I am missing?? I just LOVE the planning part!

I feel like we have everything set... but still waiting on definite word for some summer things... anyone else?
- Star Wars summer fun? I assume that Frozen Summer Fun will not return this summer with the new Star Wars fireworks... I wonder if there will be packages like they had for Frozen Summer fun...

Same here. I have 2 nights scheduled for AK in hopes I'll get to do all the night stuff. But I want TH for the ROL package as I've never been there, hangs head in shame. I'm also hoping BTMRR refurb gets pushed back again

Doing great here!!!! Leaving TOMORROW for our spring break trip!!! Yahoo!!!!

August plans are going smoothly! Got all the ADRs we wanted!

It will be the 6 of us for week 1 of our trip, plus my sister in law and her family. Then for week 2 of our trip, my brother and his family will be there!!

Gee, mention Disney and suddenly everyone wants to go!! :worship:

I love the planning too :-) It's what gets me through the winter :crazy2: We have all of our ADR's set. Got everything we wanted (with a triple resort stay, it was a bit crazy getting ADR's). I'm trying to get Pirate and Pals Fireworks cruise booked (I know it doesn't always get a lot of great reviews, but teen DD's want to try it and we are staying for the first time at the Contemporary, so it's convenient). We are also waiting to hear about Frozen ride and opening of Soarin'! Soarin' is my favourite - can't wait to see the new version. Happy planning :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter