The Official 2016 CBR Beach Bum Roll Call Thread

We are going to CBR in February! 13-16th! We get to celebrate Valentine's Day and hubbys Bday on the 15th! I haven't stayed at CBR in over ten years so I can't wait to see how much it's changed! I have very fond memories of this resort as a teen!

My 5 year old and I are traveling from the Chicago burbs to CBR 1/14 through 1/20. My 16 year old will be traveling with his HS band and playing at Disney Springs sometime that week (will finally have their itinerary after the parent meeting 12/5)

We'll be there January 18 - 22nd! Can't wait!

Whoohoo! I've added your dates.

We are going to CBR in February! 13-16th! We get to celebrate Valentine's Day and hubbys Bday on the 15th! I haven't stayed at CBR in over ten years so I can't wait to see how much it's changed! I have very fond memories of this resort as a teen!

Excellent! You've been added.

We will be at CBR February 18-23rd! Excited as always!! :flower1:

Yay! I've added your dates.

My 5 year old and I are traveling from the Chicago burbs to CBR 1/14 through 1/20. My 16 year old will be traveling with his HS band and playing at Disney Springs sometime that week (will finally have their itinerary after the parent meeting 12/5)

NW Burbs of Chicago here! You've been added.

So excited for my first stay at CBR! Well, for my sister and I, when we come down for PHM weekend to walk/run the Enchanted 10k. We'll be arriving :cloud9: on February 23, and departing :sad: on February 28.

Excellent! I've been noticing you jumping around in other Resort FAQ Threads. I've updated your dates!

Thanks!! Yeah... I was indecisive for a while, but I kept going back to CBR and looking at it. I just can't deny that it is my Disney home and where my heart is!

We changed our POR reservation over to CBR to save some $$:) We will arrive LATE :car: on March 9th for a great 10 night stay.

It's always nice to be able to save some $$ at WDW. I've added your dates.

I think it's too early to put me down for April 2018 but.... give me like 4 months or so and I'll check back in!!

It's never too early! I've added you in April 2018 but don't have any dates listed.

Jan 25 - Feb 1!!

You've been added!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter