The Official 2016 CBR Beach Bum Roll Call Thread

Any one want to join me at the bar the day before it's shut down for construction. Let send it out with a bang.

We're booked there now from 9/9-9/23. I'm desperately hoping that the pool bar is back open by then, but I'll survive if it isn't. I guess.

With 14 nights and 2 rooms, it came to $2100 in gift cards which made it worth the switch from ASMu Family Suites. If Free Dining happens to work too? Well then, that'll just be darn amazing. If FD isn't available at CBR we might switch back because dining costs more than the $2100.

Had to switch our dates, and we got the change in before the end of the GC offer. We now check-in May 24 and check out May 29. The downside is a shorter stay, and we won't be on property for our 10th anniversary. The upside is the trip comes up sooner, we get to be there for Pandora opening day, we get Flower & Garden for our 4th straight year, and I don't have to use as much PTO.

This will be our first stay at CBR. We will be there June 11-22. Any tips for first timers at this resort? Our last stay was at Pop two years ago, and two years before that we were at POFQ. Would love any advice or wisdom! We are aware of the construction. Thanks!

We'll be at CBR soon! May 5-10. It's our second time there and we're excited to return! Please add us to the list :)

We'll be there December 10-16 with a free dining Bounceback! We currently have three rooms booked but may end up with only two depending on everyone's schedules. The gift card with be a huge plus!

We have 3 rooms booked for 11/25 to 11/30! Can't wait!!

Awesome! You've been added.

We will be there 11/8/17-11/13/17 for Food & Wine and the start of Christmas!!!! Can't wait!

Love Food & Wine! I've added your dates.

I did it - we're booked to be there September 2-9!

You've been added!

We're booked there now from 9/9-9/23. I'm desperately hoping that the pool bar is back open by then, but I'll survive if it isn't. I guess.

With 14 nights and 2 rooms, it came to $2100 in gift cards which made it worth the switch from ASMu Family Suites. If Free Dining happens to work too? Well then, that'll just be darn amazing. If FD isn't available at CBR we might switch back because dining costs more than the $2100.

Love long trips like that! Hope you get to stay at CBR! I've added your dates.

Had to switch our dates, and we got the change in before the end of the GC offer. We now check-in May 24 and check out May 29. The downside is a shorter stay, and we won't be on property for our 10th anniversary. The upside is the trip comes up sooner, we get to be there for Pandora opening day, we get Flower & Garden for our 4th straight year, and I don't have to use as much PTO.

Almost here! You've been added.

This will be our first stay at CBR. We will be there June 11-22. Any tips for first timers at this resort? Our last stay was at Pop two years ago, and two years before that we were at POFQ. Would love any advice or wisdom! We are aware of the construction. Thanks!

Cool! I've added your dates. Make sure you check out the CBR FAQ Thread. Pages 1 and 2 have just about everything you could possibly need to know about CBR.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/d...-resort-information-questions-thread.3461094/

We'll be at CBR soon! May 5-10. It's our second time there and we're excited to return! Please add us to the list :)

So close! You've been added.

We'll be there December 10-16 with a free dining Bounceback! We currently have three rooms booked but may end up with only two depending on everyone's schedules. The gift card with be a huge plus!

I've added your dates!

Newbie here!!! But we will
Be at CBR September 20-27!! Can not wait!!!

Welcome! You've been added.

Please add us to your roll call! We are staying at CBR Oct 29 - Nov 3. First time at this resort!

We were booked at POR and just switched to CBR! We've stayed at POR before and want to try a new resort so we're excited! We'll be there for just a quick weekend trip 9/2-9/5!

Please add us to your roll call! We are staying at CBR Oct 29 - Nov 3. First time at this resort!

Awesome! Hope you have a Magical trip. You've been added.

We were booked at POR and just switched to CBR! We've stayed at POR before and want to try a new resort so we're excited! We'll be there for just a quick weekend trip 9/2-9/5!

Whoohoo! I've added your dates.

We are staying at CBR 11/25/17 - 12/1/17 and then moving to POR for 12/1/17 - 12/2/17. Couldn't get that last night at CBR. Our first trip to CBR. Thankful for the gift cards!

We are staying at CBR 11/25/17 - 12/1/17 and then moving to POR for 12/1/17 - 12/2/17. Couldn't get that last night at CBR. Our first trip to CBR. Thankful for the gift cards!

You've been added! Love WDW all decked out for the Holidays! :santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter