The Official 2016 CBR Beach Bum Roll Call Thread

September 16-23, 2017! Not soon enough! This will be our first time at CBR. We will be in one of the murphy bed rooms. I'm thankful for Lisa(?) that added the pictures of it in the About CBR thread! I'm using them to hype it up to my 3 year old who will be four during our trip.

September 16-23, 2017! Not soon enough! This will be our first time at CBR. We will be in one of the murphy bed rooms. I'm thankful for Lisa(?) that added the pictures of it in the About CBR thread! I'm using them to hype it up to my 3 year old who will be four during our trip.

It will be here before you know it! I've added your dates.

August 21-31 :-)

You've been added.

Arriving in 5 days! :hyper: 1/27-1/31 for us, then we're moving over to the BC.

So close!! I've added your dates.

Will be there from March 2 - 11th 2017. I will be running most mornings if anyone would like to join me

So excited!! 2/13 to 2/17

You're going to be there today!!!! You've been added.

Will be there from March 2 - 11th 2017. I will be running most mornings if anyone would like to join me

Nice. You're going to enjoy running around the lake. It's beautiful in the mornings. I've added your dates.

April 21st-27th!

You've been added.

Five sleeps!!!!! Eek

Whoohoo! Almost here.

5/7 - 5/13

I've added your dates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter