The Official 2016 CBR Beach Bum Roll Call Thread

Sorry to say that we changed our plans and will be staying at POR instead of CBR for our vacation. :sad1: The closing down of the Centertown Old Port Royale area for refurbishment seemed more intrusive than we wanted for our first on site stay.

Sorry to say that we changed our plans and will be staying at POR instead of CBR for our vacation. :sad1: The closing down of the Centertown Old Port Royale area for refurbishment seemed more intrusive than we wanted for our first on site stay.

I completely understand. I have removed you from the list. Hope you come back once CBR is back to the awesome resort we have come to know and love.

As of right now, booked August 31-Sept 9. Kinda worried of all this construction talk going around.

I hate it but, we jumped ship because of the construction as well. Please remove me from the roll call for June 17-24. I'll just have to come back home to CBR when they get the restaurant and bar area finished. Good excuse to come home! :)

As of right now, booked August 31-Sept 9. Kinda worried of all this construction talk going around.

Awesome! I've added your dates.

I hate it but, we jumped ship because of the construction as well. Please remove me from the roll call for June 17-24. I'll just have to come back home to CBR when they get the restaurant and bar area finished. Good excuse to come home! :)

I have removed your dates. I can't wait to see what they do to our beloved CBR! Very exciting stuff!

We're booked on a free dining bounce back for September 5-12! We don't usually eat at the food court but we do use the pool. We are really excited but I was wondering if there will be anywhere to buy resort specific merchandise? We always get a mug from our resort and I don't want the tradition to die!

We are booked at CBR October 20th-27th!! :-)

Whoohoo! That's our favorite time to go to WDW! I've added your dates.

April 23 - May 7 2017

You've been added.

We're booked on a free dining bounce back for September 5-12! We don't usually eat at the food court but we do use the pool. We are really excited but I was wondering if there will be anywhere to buy resort specific merchandise? We always get a mug from our resort and I don't want the tradition to die!

There'll be plenty of food options for you. Yes, there will be resort merchandise available. Disney never misses an opportunity to take our $$$. I've added your dates.

We're coming back April 22-29! We can't wait!

Nice! Almost here! You've been added.

We will be there 11/8/17-11/13/17 for Food & Wine and the start of Christmas!!!! Can't wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter