The Official 2016 CBR Beach Bum Roll Call Thread

So excited that our family will be staying at CBR October 19-24! Can't wait to see my youngest daughter dance at Disney :flower::cool1::dance3:

Just booked for March 4-11, 2017!!!!!! We are so excited! It will be our first time at CBR :banana:

Hey Dansdad, please revise our dates to Nov 6-13th!! 1st time and can't wait!!

DH and I have just reserved for February 10-18, 2017. LOVED the place on our first trip in 2013, so we're returning for my 40th birthday. (Also, dansdad, I'm a Penguins fan hahahaha!)

Hey Dansdad, please revise our dates to Nov 6-13th!! 1st time and can't wait!!

Done!

DH and I have just reserved for February 10-18, 2017. LOVED the place on our first trip in 2013, so we're returning for my 40th birthday. (Also, dansdad, I'm a Penguins fan hahahaha!)

I wish the Pens luck unless playing the Hawks for the Cup!! I've added your dates!

First Disney trip for DD! We'll be there oct 15-21.

Whoohoo! You've been added.

Still there on our own in February 2017

Not any more!

My first trip to Disney, EVER, will be December 12th through December 22nd!!!!!

Last edited:
Dansdad - we had to cut short our trip by one day, so we will now be there Nov 9-12 instead of Nov 9-13 - in case you want to adjust the dates.

We will be at CBR 1/19 -1/29. It will be our first time staying there, looking forward to the beautiful atmosphere :beach:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter