The Official 2016 CBR Beach Bum Roll Call Thread

Had to move dates, had to move resorts. We're staying at CBR Nov. 29 - Dec. 4. First time, so excited!

DH and I are staying 11/27 - 12/5.

25th anniversary (wedding and first trip to WDW together) and DH's 55th birthday celebration

The three of us will be at CBR June 7-11

I've added your dates.

Had to move dates, had to move resorts. We're staying at CBR Nov. 29 - Dec. 4. First time, so excited!

Nice! You're going to love it! You've been added.

DH and I are staying 11/27 - 12/5.

25th anniversary (wedding and first trip to WDW together) and DH's 55th birthday celebration

Excellent choice to celebrate! Congrats on 25 years! I've added your dates.

DD and me are staying at the Caribbean Beach for the first time February 16th - 25th 2017. Looks like we are there on our own at the moment!!!!! Previously we have stayed at POR several times, POFQ a few times, Beach Club. OKW and AKL so we'll see how this compares.

Excited to have booked our first stay at CBR for November 10-15! It's our first stay at a moderate and our first trip with just the five of us.

DD and me are staying at the Caribbean Beach for the first time February 16th - 25th 2017. Looks like we are there on our own at the moment!!!!! Previously we have stayed at POR several times, POFQ a few times, Beach Club. OKW and AKL so we'll see how this compares.

I have a feeling once the 2017 rates are released you won't be there on your own for long! I've added your dates.

Our dates have changed. (Better airfare). We are now August 9-17

I updated you dates!

Excited to have booked our first stay at CBR for November 10-15! It's our first stay at a moderate and our first trip with just the five of us.

I think you're going to love it! Your dates have been added!

DS and I will be staying at CBR Aug 28th- Sept 2nd!! It's our first trip with just the two of us & our first time at this resort. So excited!!

Add us please August 26th to Sept 2nd..second time here..we love it!! Use to be POR family but after staying here last year we fell in love with the resort!

I'll be at CBR for my first stay at that resort on 7/27-7/28. Heading down for a solo trip, so I thought I'd scope it out as a potential site for a future family visit!

DS and I will be staying at CBR Aug 28th- Sept 2nd!! It's our first trip with just the two of us & our first time at this resort. So excited!!

Nice! You've been added.

Add us please August 26th to Sept 2nd..second time here..we love it!! Use to be POR family but after staying here last year we fell in love with the resort!

Same with us! I've added your dates.

I'll be at CBR for my first stay at that resort on 7/27-7/28. Heading down for a solo trip, so I thought I'd scope it out as a potential site for a future family visit!

Good idea! You've been added.

My husband and I are staying at CBR Sept. 11-16!!!! This will be our first time at this resort. We've been wanting try it for years.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter