The New, Somewhat Improved, Non-Official Twilight Information and Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
QOTD:
Rosalie: "I'd like to beat you dead."
My speculation/wishful thinking: Rose wants Jacob to be dead because he showed up at the wedding and is trying to wreck it. =/ Not good, but I'll fix it later.

I like that idea Billy.
I'm going with that. Because when I saw it I just kind of stared at it... and was like...
umm...

Yeah Roses was good. I didn't like Jaspers.

Jasper's story was borderline freaky at points. I think that Rose's story was the best one told because it had love, loss, and jealousy. "Not so Happy Ending" was just a great name. Looking at Rosalie you'd never guess that she had a hard time.

No, you wouldn't at all.
Her story was heartbreaking.
I should have read it when I was at the bookstore the other day.
Gosh I'm stupid.

Yeah, I definitely love Rosalie after reading her story.
But I really liked Jasper's story too. I understand him a lot more now.
And I loved how he and Alice met..:lovestruc

ughhhhhhhhhhhh

I was in times square when they showed the twilight preview (no sound)

and then an add for the breaking dawn summer book release/concert tour poped up and I was like nooooooo

cuz now I'm back in VA away from the tour

Alice, Rose, and Angela are my favourite girls. I have only have one favourite guy, Seth. That's more of because he's so innocent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter